Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Slick and Slam's Excellent Adventure (Trusci + Mahmud)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is how they exchange information in the movies, right?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:45 am
        It was a rainy—no.
        It was a snowy—no not that either.

Rainy and Snowy were two things Chittentown would never be, to be frank. Dry was more like it. Precipitation had little chance of finding its way here. Which really was a shame, because it would have set the atmosphere of the whole situation juuuuust right.

Instead Mahmud sipped on hot cocoa in a diner, staring out the window while feeling very silly. Normally coffee would be what someone drank in this situation, right? But from his couple of run-ins with the stuff, Mahmud would rather not waste the precious beetles on a drink he’d end up spitting out anyways. So instead it was hot cocoa with whipped cream. There was a little bit on his nose.

This was all very silly!

Point was, he was waiting for someone. Would Trusci even show? Was she serious in her hunt for information? Or was she simply being polite when they bonded earlier at the space tower? That’d be disappointing, but Mahmud wouldn’t have blamed her. He had a habit of opening up far too quickly to people. Giving this information to someone he only met once was probably a stupid thing to do, but just… she felt trustworthy. And she needed a scoop. If he could help give her some information towards that? So be it.

Furrowing his brows as the meeting time came closer, Mahmud took one more little lick of his hot cocoa’s whipped topping. Slick and Slams… how far was this about to go?

melancholies

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:53 pm
    Trusci found herself looking out the window. The scenery slowly rocked around as the compartment of the train swayed on the tracks, and the yellowblood's eyes were lidded with thought as Chittentown came further into view. A long, white stick was hanging loosely from her lips as she repeated the destination's address over and over in her head.

"Excuse me, Miss? Smokin isn't allowed inside..."

Trusci turned to the meek redblood addressing her, popped the lolly pop out of her mouth, and said, "Didn't realize candy was a crime."

Geeze, it wasn't like this was some sort of noir film!

The desert was an area Trusci was mildly unfamiliar with, but not one she found wholly unwelcome in. The swaths of lowbloods made it easy for her to melt right into the crowd, and honestly? She felt fairly at home within the cavernous walls of the canyon. It wasn't quite as glamorous as city life, no, but she appreciated the population demographics.

The diner fit right in. Maybe too well in, because Trusci passed by it the first time she made her round down the street. It looked homey, not the most kept, but inviting from the cold nighttime air regardless. Swinging the door open, she was more than pleased to spot her companion sitting up in a booth. When Mahmud said he had some things relevant to her interests, she was more than eager to come see him.

Plus, well, she considered him more on the friendlier side of her acquaintances. They hit it off pretty well.

True to her name, Slick approached silently as she slid into the opposite side of Mahmud, "Slams! Good to see you survived." She offered the orangeblood a well meaning wink. "What's good?"

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:05 am
"Slick! Hey! Out of some instinct to be polite, Mahmud jumped right up from his seat and grinned. "You actually showed up, this is great!" His brain screamed at him to give his companion a big hug, but thankfully he held that urge back. It wouldn't be very film noir of him, now would it? Plus really, they hit it off but was it too soon to be embracing people?

Instead he settled for Waving his hand towards the opposite side of their booth. "Sit, sit!" It was clear he was excited, given that stupid grin on his face. "I'm just glad to see Day walkers didn't get to you... those ships were brutal, weren't they?" More than brutal, on him at least. But she hadn't come to hear his sob story.

"What's good with you? I'm fine, recovered from that ceiling falling on me just fine... kinda." Still real rude of the doctor to have said he was experiencing extra psycho energy though. What on alternia could that mean? Ah well, not good to spoil the good mood. As Trusci did what she needed to feel good, Mahmud began to wave a waitress down.  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:45 am
    "Hah!" She laughed, "Brutal is an understatement. But y'know, I'm pretty scrappy in a fight." She hadn't encountered too much hassle on the ships, but it had been admittedly scary at a few points. If nothing else, she recognized that any one of those encounters could have gotten bad, fast.

She sat down across from her lowblood companion. She let out a low whistle, "Ceiling collapsed on ya?" She snorted, "Yeah, the decay on some of those ships was almost as dangerous as the things still livin' on them. Or bein' dead on them, I guess. Honestly think the Empire would've been better off building new ships rather than trying to salvage some of those trash heaps." She was glad Mahmud was still kicking, though. "I've been doin' alright though, I guess. Life went and got a little boring on me. You whet your appetite with some excitement and suddenly the night-to-night lacks zest."

When the waitress got to them, she was struck with a very serious streak of sophistication, "I'll have some hustle, keep it black." She didn't even like hustle without copious amounts of cream and sugar, but she supposed that would be a problem for future Trusci. Most problems Trusci made for herself were, in fact, problems for future Trusci. Thank goodness she didn't have time traveling capabilities, or she would probably be dead, likely at her own hands.

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:37 pm
        "Seriously! I'm an architect, right? Even I could see some of those things were unsalvageable..." Shaking his head, Mahmud reached down and picked up his hot cocoa, taking a long sip and taking in Trusci's life story from last time they met. As she spoke, he seemed to relax and smile a bit more, clearly relief. "Oh I understand that very well... its been fairly same ol' same ol' on my end too--"

Trusci ordered her drink black, catching Mahmud off guard. "Wh... you drink it black?" Damn... damn! He was dealing with one tough cookie! Damn! And he was sitting here like a stupid wriggler, drinking hot cocoa! But it was too late to take it back now, he was sitting here looking like a big fat dumb. Embarrassment crept onto his cheeks in the form of dark blush, and he took another big gulp of chocolate to try and fight it off.

Finally, once Mahmud was finished his cup he cleared his throat. "So uh... I suppose you're lookin' for that info, right? I don't know how useful it is, but they could be leads to something... some more than others." Reaching around in one of his pants pockets, Mahmud pulled out a little notebook and slid it over to her. "Here."

The first few pages had some various poetry notes, to which Mahmud stammered "Next page, next page!". Said next page had a reference to some coordinates. "That one's not interesting. I mean, we know where Alternia is, right? What I'm talking about is this page..."

Reaching over to flip the page himself, Mahmud points at a small, scrawled out note. "An explosion is what I saw. An attack. But it looked like it came from the Empress' ship."

Finally, he turned to a last page and pointed to some notes about a royal announcement. "And evidence of that right here too, right?"

melancholies

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:41 am
    "Next page! Sorry!" Honestly, Trusci could care less about the poetry notes, have no fear Mahmud. They had hit it off enough for Trusci to consider them friends, but not enough for her to put any sort of introspection into his hobbies when she was sniffing out the trail of a scoop.

She was silent as she read over everything, her mind playing around with the information present. "Insurgent threat, huh?" The explosion, the recall of all the ships, Regina taking over... She laced her fingers together as she ventured deeply into thought.

"So..." She flipped between the three paged, "What I'm wondering is... what happened first? Like, none of this makes sense when you try to put it together. You got the recall here, but then Queenie gets crowned and the message says for everyone to disengage autopilot to come back, but theeeennnn..."

She rested on the page with the explosion, "That never happened. 'Cause everyone went up in flames. Something seems kinda fishy..." She pawed through the notes again.

Skyli Peep
hi

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces