Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] You Know who you are, Right? (Gan + Mahmud) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sypon rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:53 pm
6 damage! The battle is Ogre

Swish.

The final basket landed, and the ball bounced lonely and forgotten on the ground. The reason was simple: Ganyma had decided to end the skirmish.

With equal and exponential force, the wrestler rocked backwards, flipping the orangeblood onto the ground and slamming on top of him. Trapping and squishing the wind out of your opponent is one way to stop a game in its tracks!

Ganyma rolled off of Mahmud with a grunt. He stretched his back and took a quick breath, between a sigh and an exhale of relief, seeing where he was struck. Not bad, not bad. He probably wouldn't see Mahmud in the ring any time soon.

"Y'all right little buddy?" He extended his arm to pick Mahmud off the ground and envelop him in a one-armed hug of respect.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:37 pm
        Well. That was one way to do it. A very effective way, even. Mahmud felt the wind get knocked out of him, and his head smack against the pavement. Jeez, what was with him and smacking his head in places? For a moment he was out, far too dizzy to do anything except gasp for breath. Soon enough though, Gan had him back up and in a hug.

As he tried to formulate words, all Mahmud could manage to do was give small little laughs. "I-I-I..." It was taking some time to get to what he wanted to say. Aggressive horseplay? With a tealblood? And he wasn't... upset with it?

"I'm great! I'm really great!" While Gan managed with one arm, Mahmud flung both around him. "That was freaking epic! That was so much fun!" Once he'd let go, he gave Gan a bright grin. "Dude, we really gotta play again sometime! You're a ton of fun to play with!"

sypon

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash