Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Runaways (Tigerlvr_Bailey and beepbeeptozier) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:50 pm
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ⇄ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ➳ Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ

Bᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴅ ⇄ Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ➳ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ.

User Image User Image User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Charlie Michelson ↘↘ The Leader
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Wᴇʟʟ Jᴇsᴜs Cʜʀɪsᴛ﹐ 『I’ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ I’ᴍ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ⇄ ᴏғ ʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀғᴛᴇʀDᴏ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀɪᴏᴛDᴏ I ғʟᴏᴀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ↺ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɪʟɪɴɢ ➳

Dᴏ I ⇗ ᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴇ ➳ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀᴘᴀʀ.

Before either of them gave him a solid response as to what day it was, the kid started freaking out again. He wanted to roll his eyes, but he couldn't confirm or deny that the kid was right. It was a possibility. Em stood and went to cover the window as the pair came to their conclusions about Charlie and Jess. "Remember when I said I've had a rough day? Not an exaggeration." He chuckled, but his face fell when she returned with the pistol she had stashed in her bag aimed right at him. He tensed pressing himself back against the wall as she commented on how much it would be worth if they were turned in. Jess only looked confused about the turn of events. She didn't know, but these two clearly did. If that was the case, then they would know it how horrible it would be for them to send him back. "Hey - Woah... Let's... Not be rash, here." He tried to convince her. Like she'd said, people didn't often escape. This was a one-time deal.

Em's expression changed and she lowered the gun, crouching down in front of him. The psychotic grin left her features and he relaxed slightly. "Just kiddin'. I ain't gonna turn ya in." Then she more or less read his mind. He squinted at her for a moment, and Caleb seemed to think she was just as crazy as Charlie wondered if she was. "We?" He asked, regaining his composure and letting his lips turn up in a grin. "You're either really bored, or completely nuts." He scoffed. She had said she was bored, but he'd thought any mention of where they were from would have made her want further away from the situation -- not to jump full force into the middle of it.

Caleb still seemed hesitant and frustrated, but with a glare from Em he pouted over to a bag and began digging around. Charlie wasn't sure how well the lanky kid's clothes would fit him -- if he could fit them at all -- but the things the boy dropped in his lap were over-sized enough that they wouldn't be too tight for the older male. He pulled off the scrub top and replaced it with the t-shirt and hoodie. Changing in front of people didn't really phase him. He rose from the wall to exchange the grey scrub pants for the jeans, and stuff the van keys back in the new pockets. "Got a screwdriver?" He asked Em once he was set. "I can take care of the van plates while you guys get your things -- if... You're still coming along, that is." He grinned, giving her a last chance to back out.

⇛ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: the junkyard ⇛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: a stow-away, an adventurer and loud kid ⇛ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: relieved, exhausted, and mildly concerned

starryclown

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx LOADING LOADING LOADING ▪ ▪ ▪ || xxx FILE GENERATED ! !! xxxx C // USER: EMILIA WOODS
xxxxxx━━━━━━━xxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.xxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ xxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ xxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

"You're either really bored, or completely nuts." He had said, causing Emilia to let out a hearty laugh. Caleb slightly smirked and they both looked at Charlie to simultaneously reply, "It's both." Caleb let out an annoyed and loud sigh, before beginning to gather his and some of Em's things as well. He was extremely reluctant to leave this place considering it held so many memories. But wherever Em would go, he would to. She was his home. While Caleb began packing, Em couldn't help but stare at Charlie when he was changing. Her eyes roamed his body and she bit down on her lip. She caught his eye and when he sent her a wink, she thought her heart skipped a beat. A slight blush appeared on her pale cheeks and she turned her head. "O-oh yeah! What's the date Caleb?" she stuttered, trying to hide her embarrassment. Caleb didn't look up from what he was doing and mumbled,
"It's June 10th."

"Got a screwdriver?" Em tapped her chin thoughtfully, rummaging through a cardboard box filled with junk her and Caleb owned. Soon, she pulled out a rusted screwdriver, placing it in his hand so their hands brushed. "Of course we're coming. I told you I wanted to go on an adventure. And I get to do so with such an attractive guy." she grinned, walking away to begin folding up their pile of blankets and getting the rest of her things ready. Luckily, she didn't have too much stuff and neither did Caleb, but she needed to make sure they grabbed all the important things.

On Caleb's end, it didn't blow over his head the flirting going on between Charlie and Em. He felt a large sting of jealousy, glaring at their little exchange. Once Em walked away, Caleb stalked up to Charlie with a fierce look in his eyes. "I'm watching you, lover boy." he growled, soon returning to what he was doing.

Error Code 3: The system cannot find the path specified. [ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Error Code 3: The system cannot find the path specified. [ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]

Tigerlvr_Bailey

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:16 pm
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ⇄ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ➳ Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ

Wᴇʟʟ Jᴇsᴜs Cʜʀɪsᴛ﹐ 『I’ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ I’ᴍ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ⇄ ᴏғ ʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀғᴛᴇʀDᴏ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀɪᴏᴛDᴏ I ғʟᴏᴀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ↺ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɪʟɪɴɢ ➳

While he was changing, Charlie happened to look up in time to catch Em's eye hovering over him. He grinned, shooting her a wink, and her cheeks turned pink, causing her to stumble over her next words as she tried to change the subject. Even being stuck in a cell and strapped into chairs doped up on drugs for months, he clearly hadn't lost all of his charm. That made him feel a little better. "It's June 10th." Caleb told them, and Charlie's grin fell. "It's June??" He repeated, brushing a hand through his unkempt hair. "s**t." Thinking he'd been gone for months was an understatement. It had been nearly a full year. If he was remembering correctly, it had been last... July. Eleven months. He didn't even know how he had managed to stay alive that long, let alone have the strength to escape. Most people suffered severe reactions to the drugs, or their bodies gave up after one set of testing. That, or they became nothing more than human vegetables, unable to respond or communicate. "Those bastards made me miss my birthday." Charlie pouted.

Em found him a screwdriver, brushing his open palm slightly as she handed it over. It pulled him out of his thoughts for a moment and another grin took the place of the distraught look briefly. "And here I thought I'd exhausted all my luck for one day." He muttered as she went off to gather what things they needed. It was bound to run out sooner or later. He grabbed the grey scrubs he had dropped onto the floor and bundled them up to take to the van with him, but before he went off to change the plates, Caleb approached him looking quite determined, and a little upset. "I'm watching you, lover boy." Charlie raised a brow at him. He thought the kid looked annoyed enough to try and throw a punch -- that is, if he hadn't been about half Charlie's size. "Noted." The older male replied, amusement in his tone.

While Caleb and Em finished whatever it was they were doing, Charlie made his way back out to where they had stashed the van. He tossed the grey scrubs into the back and began looking over the run down cars for passable license plates. A few were too old, or too rusty, but finally he found some that would work for the time being. He unscrewed the new ones and returned to the van, replacing the Testing Center plates. Then he took his own van's back to the junkyard van. If they came looking and found the Testing Center plates here, it might buy them even a little more time. Maybe they would think he'd just ditched the car and wouldn't be looking for it quite so hard.

⇛ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: the junkyard ⇛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: a stow-away, an adventurer and loud kid ⇛ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: relieved, exhausted, and mildly concerned

starryclown

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:30 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx LOADING LOADING LOADING ▪ ▪ ▪ || xxx FILE GENERATED ! !! xxxx C // USER: EMILIA WOODS
.xxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████

As Emilia packed up all her things, she couldn't help but ponder on what Charlie had said. He missed his birthday? That's awful! Ever since Em found Caleb, they had celebrated each other's birthdays every year. Even though they almost never had money, they still were able to make those days wonderful memories. Although she couldn't do much right now due to the the current situation they're in, she wanted to make up for it at a least a little bit.

Once Caleb and Em were finished grabbing and packing all the important things,
they walked out of the hide out hand and hand. Em took one last look at their important place, turning her head forward ready for their new journey. Caleb and her approached Charlie and the van, his stow-away trailing behind them. Caleb looked down at Charlie and blandly said, "Hey, pop the trunk." Charlie did so and Caleb went to the back of the van to pile their bags in the back. Em on the other hand, stayed near Charlie and crouched down so she was next to him.

The girl held a sweet smile on her face, looking straight at him. "So, I heard you say you missed your birthday," she twiddled with the loose strands on the side of her hair before continuing. "Well, it's not much of a birthday present but this is all I could do right now. I promise I'll get ya a better present when we get you and Jess to a safe space." Her right shoulder released one of the straps of her bag for easier access and she unzipped the large pouch to remove a clearly loved ukulele. She took one deep breath, exhaling, closed her etes and began to sing the typical birthday song. Her voice had kept a haunting feel to it as she sang. After she sang the last part, her eyes fluttered open and with
a large grin she gave a soft peck on the cheek. She let out a giggle before going to put her things in the car.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image

〔 AND NOTHING I SAY WILL MAKE IT OKAY 〕 : xCALEB ASTER
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
XXX you just sleepX in the heatXX and repeatX youre wasting away
XXX and nothing i doX is gonna save you XX im trying my best butX you cant even
XXX look at meX or talk to me XX or tell meX whats happening to you

↳ oh, wow but f*ck you
↳ we all have secrets, and secrets hurt
↳ love is, like, really important. it's good to be loved. even if it's only for one night.

Caleb head to the trunk, throwing in his bags. He was trying to keep his cool so Em wouldn't worry about him and to also look more stable than he actually was in front of Charlie. He used to tell himself no matter what happened, he would be happy for Em and whoever she chose to be with. But damn, his heart sunk just a bit more every time he saw them interact. He let out a loud sigh and looked over to the girl that Charlie had brought with him.

He stared at her for a moment, huffing before looking back at the trunk, though he wasn't doing anything. She was oddly quiet except for when she spoke up suddenly although for only a minute. He wanted to know more about whatever Em is dragging him into and this girl would probably have answers. But his anxiety is higher than his want to know whatever the ******** was going on.

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:44 am

Charlie hit the button on the key to pop the trunk as Caleb requested, and the kid threw their things in, hovering by the trunk for a while as Jess hopped in the back seat of the van again. The male dropped his arms onto his knees as Em joined him, crouching down to his level. "So, I heard you say you missed your birthday." She began, giving him a smile while she played with her hair. He grinned and gave her a shrug. "Yeah, well..." He'd be lying to say that it had been alright, having been stuck in one of the most miserable places he imagined existed. She went on, and his brow raised curiously as she pulled out a ukulele from her bag and began to strum the tune of the birthday song. His grin grew wider. She was a sweet girl, despite her moments of moderately psychotic teasing. It was clear that she had a mind for wanting others to feel better, what with helping them despite their clearly dangerous situation, caring for the Caleb kid, and wanting to make up for his missed birthday.

When the song had ended, she leaned forward to peck his cheek before rising to put her own things in the van. Charlie watched her go with a somewhat dumb look on his face before getting to his own feet and opening the driver's side door. He tossed the screwdriver in the center console. "Alright... Now the only question is -- Anybody want shotgun?" He called out as he stood at the door waiting for his larger-than-expected gang to situate their things.

However, there wasn't time for them to discuss seating. He heard the engines of the cars before he saw them, kicking up dust off the dirt road. "Get in the car." His tone changed completely. "Now!" He slammed his door shut, turning the key in the ignition and pulling the gear into drive. He waited until everyone had claimed a spot and shut the doors before stepping on the gas. Gunshots hit the side of the van, but they had to stop to shoot, and soon the guards were back in the cars, following closely after them. "Em, how do I get out of here?" He asked her to direct as he skirted through the junkyard around the chasing cars and towards the exit, since he didn't exactly know the area all that well.

⇛ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: the junkyard ⇛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: a stow-away, an adventurer and loud kid ⇛ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: exhausted, and mildly concerned

starryclown

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 pm
User Image

Right as Em was about to shoot her hand up for shotgun, the sounds car engines met her ears. She turned her head, her eyebrow raising before Charlie shouted for everyone to get in. She slammed the trunk shut and piled in Caleb and Jess in the back. Quickly, she took her position in the passenger seat, pointing towards the exit. "Take that road then make a sharp right at the exit of the junkyard." she told Charlie, her usual playful tone absent. Her eyes looked up in the rearview mirror to make eye contact with Caleb, a sweet smile growing as if to reassure him they'll make it out okay. Caleb stared at her reflection and gulped, nodding his head slightly to let her know he trusted her. But her loving smile wasn't enough for him to keep from trembling as if he were freezing to death and pulling on his long curls. He was trying his best not to scream.

Once back on the road, Em continued to instruct Charlie what streets and turns to take that would help keep them out of sight of the public as much as possible. She didn't want innocent people to get hurt because they have to speed out of this town. She looked in the rearview mirror once more, this time looking at the cars that were able to keep up with them. With a deep breath, she took out the gun. "Caleb take over navigator." she commanded, Caleb pulling on his hair even more with a shriek at her words. <******** ******** f-fuck!!" Caleb yelled before trying his best to stutter out instructions to Charlie. Em on the other hand, rolled down the window and stuck her head out as much as she could risk without taking a bullet to her beautiful face. Aiming the gun at the cars behind her, she fired one bullet, trying for the windshields, but it was way harder to shoot while moving than she expected. Continuing to take deep breaths, she kept trying her best to get the cars beat up enough for the drivers to stop. She didn't necessarily want to kill these people, after all they were only doing their jobs no matter how ******** up the situation was. But if it happened that someone's life has to be taken in order to save her own, then so be it.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:24 pm

Charlie followed Em's directions to the exit of the junkyard, suddenly as serious as he was. Gunshots were nothing to joke about. He barely paused around the sharp turn, hoping to throw them off slightly by gunning it around the corner. However, it didn't take the vehicles long to catch back up. They stuck to less populated roads, and Charlie tried his best to keep ahead of them. Suddenly, Em pulled out the gun and told Caleb to take over. "Hey, what are you...?" He glanced over as she rolled down the window. Caleb didn't seem too pleased by it either, but before he could object Em was already leaning out of the window, trying to incapacitate the cars behind them.

"Careful." He called out to her, trying to listen to the kid's instructions from the back seat. One of the tires of the chasing cars popped behind them, sending it spinning. It managed to collide with a second, leaving only the third after them. "How do we lose him?" Charlie asked, more to himself than anyone else. Surely there were some roads they could take to confuse the driver. The last car was hanging back a bit, trying to stay out of the range of Em's pistol. If they could disappear down a side road, then perhaps they could get out of sight long enough for the car to pass them by. As they sped down a length of road, an opportunity presented itself. "Hold on tight." He told them all, hoping Em would lean back in from the window in time. Charlie wrenched the van around the corner, and then another. For a moment he thought the van might tip, but thankfully it stayed upright. He gunned it down the next length of road, disappearing around the next corner before the chasing car had time to spot them. Then he braked, slamming the gear into park and shutting off the engine. With any luck, the car would pass down the main road when it was unable to see or hear the van it was after.

⇛ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: the junkyard ⇛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: a stow-away, an adventurer and loud kid ⇛ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: exhausted, and mildly concerned

starryclown

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:40 pm
User Image

Em couldn't help the toothy grin spreading across her face, the adrenaline rush taking over. When she was able to cause a crash between two of the cars, she let out a laugh. "Get ********> she bellowed, slightly swaying with each speedy and sharp turn Charlie had made. "Hold on tight." Charlie warned, Em quickly pulling herself back into the van. She held onto the seat as Charlie swiftly parked, the car jerking forward when he did so. Em let out a shaky breath, turning to look out the rearview mirror for confirmation that the third car chasing them had lost their trail. "Holy s**t that was awesome!" Em exclaimed with a clap of her hands and large smile on her face. She turned her head to look at Charlie, giving his shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "Nice driving, doll face." she complimented him.

Turning her head back to look at Caleb and then Jess, she gave them a grin. "You guys all good?" she asked innocently, treating the situation they had just experienced as if it wouldn't have cost them their lives if they ******** up. Caleb squeezed and pulled on his hair a bit before answering, "GAH!!
W-w-we could've ******** DIED!!" Em let out a laugh, beginning to remove a pack of cigarettes from her pocket. "That's what makes it exciting Caleb! Chill out!" she told him, placing a cigarette in between her lips and lighting the end. With a deep inhale and a long exhale, grey smoke begin to swirl around them. She hand the pack to Caleb, who gladly took them with trembling hands. She removed it from her lips, holding it out to Charlie. "Puff puff pass?" she giggled.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:25 pm

Charlie held onto the steering wheel with a white-knuckled grip, releasing the breath he hadn't realized he was holding when Em clapped her hands together. "Holy s**t that was awesome!" She exclaimed with a grin, squeezing his shoulder reassuringly. He let out a breathy laugh, trying to let his nerves ease. "Nice driving, doll face." She told him, and he grinned. "Nice shootin', Tex." He returned before she turned to check on the other two. Charlie glanced back as well, and Caleb looked like he was ready to beat his head against the back of the seat.

"GAH!! W-w-we could've ******** DIED!!" Caleb screeched, and Charlie let out a snort. "My driving isn't that bad..." He joked, grinning into the rear view mirror. They couldn't take too long reveling in their relief, though. Charlie knew they were going to have to keep moving and get out of the area. Em pulled out a cigarette and tried to hand it off to him, but he raised a hand. "I'm good, thanks." He had spent the last year getting unknown substances pumped into him, and he had no intention of putting anything else inside his body willingly or otherwise. "So, where do we go from here?" He wondered aloud. Their exit had been rushed, and they needed to get out, but they still needed a heading.

beepbeeptozier

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:51 am
User Image

Em threw her head back with a joyous laugh. As crazy as everything was right now, she was finally able to let out a genuine laugh filled with emotion. No longer will it just be her and Caleb sitting in the hideout with nothing to do but complain about the world and its problems. Of course they still have to hide and watch out for each other but she was having much more fun than being stuck in Detroit, Michigan.
Em turned her head to look at Charlie when he wondered aloud, "So, where do we go from here?" She tilted her head to the side, pondering where they should go as well. Then it hit her; like a light bulb had popped up right above her head. She turned to Caleb, ushering him to retrieve her backpack that she had thrown in the backseat with him and he quickly scrambled to give it while balancing a lit cigarette in his mouth. She dug through the side pocket, grabbing a map of the world she had once stole from the library. "We should go to Toronto! We could be like Scott Pilgrim and Ramona Flowers." Em exclaimed, looking over at Charlie. "And then we got Wallace Wells and Knives Chau in the back." Em chuckled, glancing in the rearview mirror to look at Caleb and Jess. Caleb frowned, flipping her off as she chuckled. She took a drag from her cigarette, then used it to burn a small hole in the paper to mark their destination.
She folded up the map, putting it in her jacket pocket. "Let's keep going, ya?" Em said, giving Charlie a slap on the back.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out