[Jauhar] Hybrid Play Date [Ujiri/Maeztli] - FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:07 pm
The little shifter hybrid chewed on her lip as she watched the awkwardness begin. Apparently tag and hide and seek were out so that didn't leave much. She bounced on her feet a little and fidgeted.

"Uh.. do you play games with your sister?" Since there was nothing else to do she might as well ask about the boy's twin.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:13 pm
"With Ika?" Ujiri shrugged a little. "Kinda. Mostly we pick on one another. Though I guess that is a game." A weird game between the twins to see who could annoy the other the most.

"Actually the other day my sister found a bloody bag. It was kinda cool." Of course he'd picked on her for being too scared to open it.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:16 pm
She didn't understand the whole picking on one another thing. Her best friend Holluta and her older brother did the same thing. Mae didn't see herself picking on Zetyli. He was too precious.

"What!?" Her eyes grew wide at the notion of a bloody bag being found. "Where?" Maeztli started to look around with a worried expression. Had the bad things attacked someone again?  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:22 pm
Ujiri chuckled as he noticed the girl look scared. "It's okay, there was nothing in the bag." At least nothing worth mention. Just some stones. And something else but he couldn't remember.

At being questioned on where it was he turned around and looked at the trees. "Uh.. That way?" He pointed to the right of him.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:24 pm
Even though she was told it was alright she didn't look all that convinced. Mae followed his direction and looked to where he pointed. In her mind she was making sure that she didn't go that way.

"That's scary.." Even if there was nothing IN the bag there was still blood ON the bag.

"Don't go that way anymore. Those bad things could get you or your sister." She nodded her head to reassure him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:27 pm
"Nah, Ika and I can handle them." He bragged. There was no way he was going to let those bug mages get the best of him or his twin.

When he heard someone call his name he looked over to see his older sister and she seemed to be upset with him. b]"Uh oh..." Had she found the lizard he'd put in her bed? "Gotta go, my older sister looks like I'm in trouble." He grinned then took off running before Subira could catch up to him.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas