Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META INSP] Optical Similarities (Polair/Eckios)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"To be blind is not miserable; not to be able to bear blindness, that is miserable."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:02 am
Eckios had been wandering around the facility trying to look for clues. The little troll rubbed his eyes as he sighed tiredly. His vision was blurry, he hadn't been sleeping well. He so used to staying with Trevel at his manor. The recuperacoon that the ones the volunteers had access to just seemed...lacking. Not to mention having only half the eyesight power really made all t his looking all the more exhausting. He hated the fact he had poor depth perception, sometimes it meant he was unnecessarily clumsy or walked into things without meaning to. This had been his life for most of his childhood of course.

Yet the feelings of frustration and anxiety never seemed to cease. He was disgusted by his own shortcomings. Broken. That was something he had heard out of Trevel's mouth more than once. His horn and eye were abnormal. It was all because he'd been attacked as a wriggler before his lusus could find him.

Pouting the boy jerked his hood up as he kicked a the ground. His loud sigh rumbled the space around him as he did not mind the power of his own voice. Looking sheepish he covered his mouth, looking around nervously. Oops. He was supposed to be more careful than that!

Pushing his hands into his sweater pockets he leaned into his lusus nuzzling her with his unscarred side of his face for comfort. He hadn't really been on his own in a while..all this time running around was kind of weird. Eckios didn't know if he liked it. Just as he started to walk again, he thought he heard a light tapping sound. Blinking curiously, the tealblood looked between his lusus and the source of the sound.

A troll was walking with a pole.

Curiosity peeked, Eckios carefully moved closer as he kept a wary eye on the figure. "....H..hello...are you lost? I..I mean um. Are you okay?" He asked sweetly, the child concerned for the other despite their being a stranger. His eyes widened as he got closer to the other, as he watched how the other moved. As he tipped his head back to look at her fully..he noticed the other had fins! Eckios almost felt his jaw drop, having never seen a seadweller up close before he quickly closed his mouth and looked down at his shoes so not to be rude.

ImaginationsParadise

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:36 pm
Polair refused to go up to space again. No, she wasn't going to torture herself by wonder what could she had observe if she still had her sight. It was frustrating. “The most pathetic troll in the world is some one who has sight but no vision... That's me alright.” The highblood mumbled while she walked aimlessly. She knew she was nothing without her eyes but didn't care where she was headed, she had her cane and braces, she'd be ok. She just wanted to be away from it all. Forget everything she ever knew for the time of being.

The seadweller hummed, trying to shake of the negative thought. The whole thing kept reminding her of her vision. The more she tried to acquire peace, the more stressed she became. Breathe in... She thought as the memories flowed in her mind. The beeping rang through her spongeclots, she could hear it sweeps after the tower blew up. Her aquatic bloodpusher pang against her chest and, even if she wasn't running, she slowly started to hyperventilate. Once she thought she was alone, she leaned back against the wall trying to pull herself together. The wall seemed to shake, sending some sound waves through her echolocation braces. She felt a shock all over her body.

What was that?

Polair cautiously walked around, trying to follow the remaining sound waves until she hit a dead end. So much for finding out the cause of the sound. She thought. As she was about to wander around, she heard a voice. Trying to find were it came from, Polair lightly tapped the end of her cane until she tapped the tealblood's shoes lightly.

"O-oh!"
Well, so much for being alone. She didn't except the other's kindness though. Wrrying about a stranger, kids were quite something. "I apologize for that..." She said. Was she ok? Of course not.

"I'm fine. Just out here exploring. Trying to find... something actually. The walls rumbled some and got curious of who or what might have caused it."

Crouching down to the boy's level Polair smiled weakly. "My name is Polair Rision, may I know yours?"

leon_a_darkangel
<3

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces