Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:08 am
      [+] Captain Kursha Vidari

The spark of laughter soured in his mouth, crushed by a tidal wave of shame. Kursha averted his gaze as Elidae railed against him, all the while bristling with indignation and embarrassment. His face grew hot, while his thoughts turned cloudy. His pumpbiscuit raced painfully in his chest. At last he restored eye contact witih Elidae, expression sharp.

“I'm a jerk because I have to be,” he snapped, rising with her. “You think anyone higher up in the ranks is gonna let a bunch of stupid mistakes slide? Of course not. Or how about those daywalkers? Yeah, I'm sure they'll be real understanding, as they're picking out bits of your thinkpan from between their teeth. I was doing him and everyone else a favour.”

As quickly as Kursha's rage had come, it went again. He visibly relaxed, and his face smoothed over with bland indifference. “But hey, if that's how you really feel, then maybe you aren't cut out to be in the military after all.” He eyed the yellowblood with intensity, a smirk hiding under his features.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:10 am
It was Elidae’s turn to laugh, bitter and shuddering as a new found wave of fury crashed over her, pulling her under the weight of apprehension and incredulity. The greenblood pulled a card that played against a very fresh wound he helped patched up moments previously. It ripped her at her seams. A twitch formed visibly at the corners of her wide eyes and her body shook. Those tears fell, but they were the last ones to reach her heated cheeks.With her mouth twisted wide in an almost bellicose smile, she shattered. She never once broke eye contact.

“Oh, I call bull-s**t.”

Elidae slammed her hands down onto the desk with a loud bang.

“Your reputation is so badly stained, trolls are either afraid of you or want nothing to do with you. They don’t see you as a leader or give the respect a Captain deserves. And you acting selfish and doing stupid actions isn’t helping with that. Is it? Huh?“ Her voice grew more and more belligerent, tossing all diplomacy out the door. If he wanted to play this dirty game, she was going to indulge him- and then beat him at it.

The yellowblood then dramatically gestured to the whole room, exasperation saturated in her tone. “But yeah- goooo ahead and tell everyone in the whole tower- Captain Kursha Vidari made another mistake by recruiting Elidae Bonbon! Even worse- promoting her! What was he possibly thinking?” She turned back to him, hastily grabbing the report she spent hours on from his desk. She then threw it back violently onto the surface, the pages sliding out of the folder and towards him, spilling over the edge of his desk. It hurt. Every cell in her body ached, but more importantly- her heart became excruciatingly raw and wounded over his words and the words spilling out of her own mouth. What were they doing?

“I am here.”
Dangerously low, Elidae’s words came from her throat, pained and angry. “I am here whether you like it or not. And while I lack experience, if you think I’m not cut out to be here, you’re wrong.”

She stared him down with equal ferocity, never wavering underneath him.

Try me.

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:11 am
      [+] Captain Kursha Vidari

Kursha's bloodpusher shook, as he matched the yellowblood's gaze. His fingers were white with tension against the desk. He leaned towards her, grinning, the corners of his mouth so sharp they could cut glass. His pupils swirled into familiar deadly crosshairs. Elidae had made herself the target, whether she fully knew what that entailed or not.

“As you wish,” he breathed, unfaltering. He could not have been more eager. “Block 16A. Now.”

Quote:

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces