Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Interview, Kursha Vidari (Avvisi - Kursha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:02 pm
Avvisi Quills

Kursha Vidari. One of the more famous military officials. He had infiltrated the rebel base and supplied the Empress with highly important information, was given full reign over one of the biggest anti-rebel attacks in modern history, and was said to be an ace shot. Of course that wasn't all that was said about the greenblood. There were plenty of juicy pieces of gossip. Avvisi wasn't after that, at the moment, tho. She wanted a proper interview, she could have fun gathering dirt later.

The tealblood looked over her camera crew, as in the one camera troll she had with her, and then turned around, her sights on the infamous Captain Vidari. "Lieutenant! Hello! Im Avvisi Quills, from ANBS, and i am just dying to get an interview with your most infamous self!"

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:56 pm
      User Image
      Captain Kursha Vidari

Tote over one shoulder, rifle over the other, Kursha waited in line behind a gaggle of newly recruited privates, made evident by their unabashed and endless questions. He closed his eyes and tried to tune out their voices. He had stood in line for fifteen minutes already and at this rate he would be waiting fifteen more. Deep breaths, Vidari.

Somehow though, he found himself less annoyed and more bored by the situation. Recent events had done a lot to curb his temper; he knew it was a pain in the a**, but he was not particularly inclined to do anything about it. Not right now anyway.

A different voice pried him from his thoughts. Opening his eyes, Kursha saw a young tealblood before him, no older than five sweeps. She extended a microphone towards him, while another troll behind her had his camera trained on his face. Kursha's mouth twitched with the beginnings of a scowl. Great.

“And what if I told you I don't do interviews?” Kursha replied, trying to edge out of the camera's view. The lens followed him faithfully. Damn, she had her stooge well trained.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:59 pm
Avvisi Quills

Avvisi gave the Captain a pout. But she only let herself pout for a second, that was not TV worthy. "Itll only take a minute, Captain." She asked with a bright smile, reaching out farther with her microphone. "Besides, itll help the military, more recruits, more trolls to send on missions!" She wiggled this microphone like bait at the end of a fishing pole.

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:08 pm
      User Image
      Captain Kursha Vidari

Kursha sighed. He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. The tealblood played a card he could not ignore; not without reducing his already questionable public image. The question was whether Aandes had put her up to this or not.

“Fine,” he said, voice snappish. He closed his hand over the microphone to mute the sound of his voice. “But you only have until the trolls in front of me are done. Once the line moves up, I'm gone. Got it?” He released the microphone and tried to sound more agreeable. “So, what do you want to know?”

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:42 pm
Avvisi Quills

Avvisi gave the greenblood a huge smile. "I better make the best of this time then!" She said, looking down at her notepad, just for a quick reminder, she got started on the good stuff. "You recently got promoted to Captain, is there any special relationship between you and the empress? Or was it some spectacular act that made you Alternia's new Captain Vidari?"

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas