Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:09 pm
    Hm.

"Maccue never really..." ...taught her anything about that. He let her do whatever she wanted. He'd reassured her that he'd always be there to protect her from the worst, always had ever since she was little. She pursed her lips, although it was hard with her awkward overbite. "...taught me that kinda stuff, I guess. Your lusus is super strict."

"I still don't think anything super bad is gonna happen though." She admitted. Emiola had never once felt afraid, had never once felt any sort of uncertainty creep up her spine. "How're you even supposed to prepare for everything?"

saedusk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:42 pm
That made Masoal bristle, though only slightly. Maccue was not his favorite lusus, he didn't trust him. At the same time, saying Masoal trusted most anyone was false. Still, Emiola wasn't lying. Maybe both of their guardians had their downfalls.

"My lusus didn't teach fun. I still have fun. I think. With balls and things." It was almost vulnerable, the way he looked at her as if for confirmation that what he was saying about himself was true. Masoal didn't really understand what a lot of other trolls thought was fun or even normal, honestly.

"But it's not everything. You can't, it's too much, but..." he hesitated, expression tight, "I don't think you're ready for anything not fun. I... worry." I worry about you was the implication.

Melancholies

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:59 pm
    Emi nodded, "I think we have fun when like! When we're like, running around in the tree tops and stuff too!" Well, she had been having fun, even having almost slipped off a time or two. Or whenever we play with the bells you have and jam together! It's totally awesome!" She clasped her hands together in fond recognition. "I just don't think there's a whole lot of point to... like.. stuff, especially if you have no fun, 'n you just keep wandering around looking over your shoulder."

"I think I'll be fine though." She smiled brightly at Masoal, "See! I used to only have dad, but now I got you too!" What could go wrong? "So between the two of you guys, I should always have someone." She sounded very sure of herself.

saedusk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:37 pm
Funny, Masoal never would've added protecting another troll to his list of thing he wanted to do with his life. In fact, up 'til now that list had been relatively short—eat, sleep, train, play with balls, collect bells. It was growing to include everything she mentioned and some things she didn't—playing instruments together, running around in the trees, eating McD's. He scratched his head.

"I guess you're right," he said, "I'll protect you. And we can have fun. You can't run off all the time, though!" How was he supposed to watch over her if she did that?

Melancholies

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:19 pm
    That seemed to light a fire under Emi's a**, "Dude! You're the one who ran off!" But she was laughing again, seemingly back to her perky old self. "I'll protect you too. From the, uh, no-fun police." Her legs slowly unfurled from against her chest until they were eventually splayed on the ground. "We can watch out for each other, that's what friends do."

Because, y'know, they were friends.

"Pinkie promise time!" Emi held her fist out, pinky stretched forward.

saedusk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:15 am
Masoal rolled his eyes and Emiola would definitely be able to see, but he didn't argue her point. Someone had run off and he didn't think it was him, but oh well.

"Fine," he said instead, "Each other. I'll do it." Breathing heavily through his nose, he watched her outstretch her hand, extend her pinkie... What was a pinkie promise? Some sort of strange witchcraft? He watched her dubiously. Except, well, this was Emiola. She probably didn't have the capacity for that sort of thing.

With a small sigh, Masoal copied her and let their pinkies lock together. This was how it was supposed to be done, right? What else could it be?

They'd made their promise.

Melancholies
fiiiin

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers