Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Gravity (Tevini + Cerpin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          grav·i·ty
                            noun
                              1. the force that attracts a body toward the center of the earth, or toward any other physical body having mass. For most purposes Newton's laws of gravity apply, with minor modifications to take the general theory of relativity into account.

2. extreme or alarming importance; seriousness.
                              "crimes of the utmost gravity"
                              synonyms: seriousness, importance, significance, weight, consequence, magnitude; acuteness, urgency, exigence; awfulness, dreadfulness; formalmoment
                              "the gravity of the situation"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:12 am
He'd been tired before but usually the exhaustion didn't extend to his emotional and mental states. Collapsing on a cramped cot in the corner of a room, Cerpin Sugall looked over his leg at the bandages that had been hurriedly wrapped around it. They'd done what they could to patch him up on the ride back from the ship but he'd skipped out on going to the med bay and stumbled back to his bed instead. The risk of them getting his blood samples scared him too much and so he set out to handle the injury on his own. It would need to be cleaned and redressed.

He was surprised to find she wasn't here waiting for him. Had she ventured out again without him? That was unexpected. Cerpin wondered if Tevini was coming out of her shell. Somehow, the thought was bittersweet.

"Ugh. Gross." He grumbled as he tugged the bandages off and looked at the wound underneath. His whole body ached and he recounted the struggles they'd gone through on that ship. His pulse was still racing from the sight of Mahmud buried in the rumble, Sascha with blood all over his face and Aerona's angry red flush as she physically shoved him away from Mahmud. He couldn't stop replaying the moment in his head. He'd really ******** up.

So much was riding on this that the weight felt impossible. It felt like the things he wanted to chase were closer than ever and yet still just out of his grasp. Rubbing a damp cloth against his shin stung painfully and he folded in half, hissing. It was hard to do this without help.

"Dammit, where are you?" He wondered out loud, wishing he didn't look as pathetic as he did right now. Yanking off his jacket, he let the cool air settle on him in a hope that it might soothe his frustrations.

xDoutei

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:29 am
Footsteps sounded down the hall. Returning from another mission, Tevini tried to distract herself from the question of what had happened to her partner. She hated that she didn't know where he was but also knew she needed to trust him. Cerpin had made many connections around here and needed to keep up appearances to maintain them. Whatever he was doing, she knew it was for their mission.

Still, she didn't like it.

'It's not his fault.' Tevini reminded herself as she pulled out her key and unlocked the door to her assigned bunker. Stepping in, she felt no relief. Unzipping her jumpsuit, the girl immediately planned to lay down and sleep rather than dwell on thoughts when she noticed a pair of golden boots on the floor before her.

"Cerpin?" Her eyes trailed up to his bunk and widened at the sight of him. Delight was immediately replaced with horror at his condition. Flying to his side, she began to fuss over him, looking him over with a horrified question on her face. Are you okay? She looked at his eyes, frightened and serious.

"What happened?"

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:22 pm
Her voice snapped his vision upwards and relief flooded through him. She was here. Cerpin opened his mouth to answer her question but hesitated. How did he sum up the extent of all that had happened while he was away? He grunted and shifted to make space next to him for her to sit. Tevini reached to help him with the gashes on his leg but he refused to let her do it on the floor. She sometimes got awkward getting too close to him but he tugged her into place anyways. Right now he was too messed up to care about her personal space. The physical contact soothed him. Tensing in pain as she worked, he gripped onto part of the cot.

"I... broke down a door." He nodded to the leg to explain it. "We all got pretty ******** up on that ship. Mahmud especially." She was not going to like this. They were all roommates. Tevini had gotten to know the orangeblood and some of his quirks. That meant she had to know how pacifistic and easily frightened he was. And Cerpin had let him get seriously hurt, knowing all of those things as well.

"The ceiling caved in and he- we think he broke some stuff." The boy had been carted off for immediate emergency medical attention as soon as they'd returned. Cerpin hadn't been able to get in to see him yet. He wondered how long it would be before he could see him.

"Aerona was there. She was so mad at me." He clutched the side of his head with one hand. "It's so unfair, I get crapped on for all my mistakes meanwhile Sascha's ******** perfect to her just because he's a lowblood." Cerpin was jumping wildly from topic to topic because in his mind they were all blended together and bleeding into each other. He struggled to know what to tell Tevini first. She watched him, listening carefully and quietly despite all his confusion and frustration. Tevini put up with a lot from him that he doubted anyone else would. Gog, he didn't know what he'd do without her. He found himself missing her presence more often after their separation. He didn't know what that meant.

"Sorry, it's all a mess. I just- I don't know what to do. I'm so angry and scared. Sascha almost died using his powers and-" He let his head slump forward and looked at his hands. "I really wanted to kill him. Or kiss him. I don't know." He rubbed at his forehead. Crushing on someone longer than a week didn't happen to Cerpin Sugall. Tevini was the only other time this had played out before and that had ended disastrously. She probably thought he was an idiot and she'd be right.

Doutei

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces