[META BATT] Show-Me Showoff [Eostre + Luxara]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where: A shooting range near the Chittentown tower
When: Early evening
What: Eostre's not a stranger, just for "Ardais".

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:16 am
Don't be a stranger, she said. To get out of her "bunny box" and join her on the range. The impudent greenblood. When she had the chance, Eostre left her office. She wanted to fight. She wanted to fight that goddamn a*****e Ardais Leethe. If she thought Eostre would just let that slide, she was sorely mistaken at the sort of troll Eostre was.

The shooting range was close enough. Eostre knew how to find people, and while a simple call could be put out for her, she knew. Ardais would be here, where she said. And the two of them would finish what they had started, from the ship all the way to her office. That half moment, with this woman's face mere inches from hers--

"Ardais," she said as she approached the familiar greenblood, holding onto her arm as she swung into view, facing the greenblood. Eostre's smile was pleasant, though her eyes burned intensely. Despite all the play acting in her office, she was playing a lot less now and it showed. "I do believe I owe you a visit, hm? And you... owe me a better display of your abilities."

Gl!tch~

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:56 am
So far Luxara found herself without any assignments tonight. Forera and Etsali meanwhile had their own stuff going on; she'd get back to them eventually. Without social stimuli, she fell back on what she knew best. Right now she was trying a speed run, how fast she could reload, headshot, rinse and repeat. The targets came around like clockwork.

At the voice alone, her aim stumbled, barely hitting the edge of the target's head. Getting her arm caught also didn't help. Part of her was surprised, fearful even, that Eostre actually went out of her way to come down

But Luxara learned a long time ago not to let others see her be vulnerable like that.

She relaxed. "So, you finally got your paperwork done, huh, LT? Glad you could make the time for little old me." In a public space, she could only be so cocky. Though, her eyes very clearly said It's about time you got here.

"So. Are you going to give me my arm back, or has it been repo-d for queen and planet?"

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:51 pm
"Of course, of course. I'm a woman of my word." Eostre kept her grip on the arm, tilting her head as if contemplative as she leaned in closer, pressing her body against the greenblood's. "Hmm," she hummed lightly, before smiling. "Not everything I do is for the Queen, you know. Maybe I want it for myself," Eostre's voice was low and playful, though she dumped her arm and pulled back with a hop, looking at Ardais and her targets.

"I thought you were a little better than a near headshot, Ardais," she said, a challenge in her voice as she put a hand on her hip. If she was going to try to impress her, the least the greenblood could do was actually show off a little.

"Why don't you show me how you normally do it?"

Gl!tch~

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:39 pm
Eos, already close, went in even closer. Upping the ante. Nice. Ardais tilted her head. "Aww, but I like that arm. It's my lucky shootin' arm," she bantered with a hidden smile

She got her arm back, though, so there wasn't much need to worry that a machete was about to come out any second.

The greenblood scoffed at the headshot comment, mirroring Eos's pose a little. "Even off my game, it still did some pretty bad damage. You gotta give me that much, LT." She didn't let it get to her, since she had plenty of targets proving her ability.

But she knew where this was going. "Was that an order?" she asked, her own voice playful, reloading her crossbow.

"Get ready to be real impressed."

The next round of targets lined up. Systematically, unflinching, she shot one after the other, head, head, head. There was some delay for each reload, but barely. In real life, nothing could get very far in the amount of time it took her to wind up a new bolt.

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:11 pm
Wow. The greenblood was actually pretty good, when undead assholes weren't trying to rip her apart, and when she wasn't trying to blame the squad for being "in the way." In battle, that was the kind of thing that would utterly decimate an enemy, a bolt to the head before they could even see who shot them. Eostre smiled and let out a low whistle as she put her hand back on Ardais' shoulder, stepping close again.

"Nice shooting, darling. Real great stuff, honestly. Color me... impressed. However..." Eostre walked her hand down the greenblood's arm, gloves lightly brushing against her. Still flirting. Ardais was receptive enough to the game, and knew the rules, didn't she? Eostre rocked on her heels a bit, as if she was still thinking. "I think I'd also love to see what you can do with your hands. No weapons. Fight me now, one on one. Just our bare hands, no fancy bullshit. Just you and me, Ardais."

She tilted her head, leaning into her pose on the greenblood. "What do you say? I'll even let you throw the first punch," she said, batting her eyelashes. Eostre was going to punch this woman right in her face.

Gl!tch~

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:36 pm
HP: 40/40
DMG: 0

Luxara found casual, flirty touch like this unusual. Rare. Her friends rarely touched her, Anguis was gone, and the only other troll to come to mind super-imposed his face onto every target on the line. She felt tingly up her arm, despite herself. Damn, if only she could find someone to flirt with like this in the rebellion.

Ardais only quirked a brow at Eostre. "Sounds more fair than the alternative. No one really enjoys getting shot at." She leaned down, putting her crossbow down and out of the way. "But my whole deal is long-range, so I hope you don't hold it over my head too much if your fists are much fancier than mine." Considering Eos could punch fiery zombies no problem, she was going to get absolutely throttled. Still, it would be a change of pace.

And letting her throw the first punch? Yeesh. Talk about a pity slap. Standing back up, she looked Eostre over. Ardais came a good bit closer. "Is a punch the only thing you want from me?" she asked, low and teasing.

Frankly, she'd rather get slapped than be pitied, especially by some high-ranking blueblood.

purplerosesbeauty

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:56 pm

"Of course. I've been shot enough in this life, I would think," she said, laughing as she took her place opposite of Ardais. Between previous fights with shotgun wielders, various enemies, and of course, when the disastrous ball took a turn for the worse, leaving Eostre with a few bullets to the stomach - she was fine not getting shot.

Besides, this would be fun. Even a long-range shooter had to have some experience with hand to hand, right? If not, utterly taking down this disrespectful greenblood would be entertaining in its own way. "But I'll be sure to be gentle with my criticism of your wild, untamed fists."

As Ardais came closer, she turned her head a little, batting her lashes a bit more. "Are you offering something more than a punch, my dear?" She took her own step to close the gap between them. She gripped the front of Ardais' shirt with one hand, her fist balled inelegant in the pristine white gloves. She leaned in.

"Because I wouldn't say no," she said.

HP: 40/40
Damage: 4
Gl!tch~

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:52 am
HP: 36/40
DMG: 4 +1 = 5

; D  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:11 pm

(;

HP: 35/40
Damage: 7

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:30 pm
HP: 29/40
DMG: 2 +1 = 3

:thinking:  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:27 pm

:>

HP: 32/40
Damage: 2

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items