Welcome to Gaia! ::

Water Meat Protection Squad

Back to Guilds

Good evenin' folks. This is for people whom are bored and looking for a place to have some relaxed conversations and fun. 

Tags: LGBT, Bored, Friends, Memes, Memories 

Reply Anime/Manga
Tokyo Ghoul - Warning might be spoilers inside

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karmozijn
Vice Captain

Adventuring Noob

10,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:56 pm
What are your opinions on it?

I'm actually really enjoying it, I've been through the Anime and am currently keeping up to date with the Manga, I'll try not to spoil anything for others so I'll make sure to have these - >
whenever talking to someone whom is as far as I am in the series to avoid spoilers.

Also to use those you need [spoiler1] [1/spoiler] without the 1's of course. It will help keep people safe from the line of fire when talking about things that may spoil it for them.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:59 pm
ONE OF MY FAVS
i'm not reading the manga so i dont know any of the new stuff but i am waiting for the third season to come out i'm so excited  

sad hologram
Vice Captain

Karmozijn
Vice Captain

Adventuring Noob

10,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:00 pm
sad hologram
ONE OF MY FAVS
i'm not reading the manga so i dont know any of the new stuff but i am waiting for the third season to come out i'm so excited

There we go! A fellow Gaian for Tokyo Ghoul. I'm just going to say that the Manga is definitely worth reading. They went in totally opposite directions from the actual Manga series. So it was a shame to see how big the differences were.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:02 pm
Karmozijn
sad hologram
ONE OF MY FAVS

There we go! A fellow Gaian for Tokyo Ghoul. I'm just going to say that the Manga is definitely worth reading. They went in totally opposite directions from the actual Manga series. So it was a shame to see how big the differences were.

crying dont tell me that
i love the anime a lot but i'm just not a manga reader  

sad hologram
Vice Captain

Karmozijn
Vice Captain

Adventuring Noob

10,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:04 pm
sad hologram
Karmozijn
sad hologram
ONE OF MY FAVS

crying dont tell me that

Oh, I apologize for that! It's not the same but they're both still worth watching/reading.
I'm actually pretty excited for the third season as well. I wonder how it will play out after reading the manga it will probably surprise me.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:06 pm
Karmozijn
sad hologram
Karmozijn
sad hologram
ONE OF MY FAVS

crying dont tell me that

Oh, I apologize for that! It's not the same but they're both still worth watching/reading.
I'm actually pretty excited for the third season as well. I wonder how it will play out after reading the manga it will probably surprise me.

all i know is poor kaneki's hair changes a couple more times lol
im assuming season 3 will have his third hairstyle  

sad hologram
Vice Captain

Karmozijn
Vice Captain

Adventuring Noob

10,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:09 pm
sad hologram
Karmozijn
sad hologram
Karmozijn
sad hologram
ONE OF MY FAVS

crying dont tell me that

Must .. resist telling..
Yes you're right
I don't want to spoil too much though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:13 pm
Karmozijn
sad hologram
Karmozijn
sad hologram
Karmozijn
sad hologram
ONE OF MY FAVS

crying dont tell me that

Must .. resist telling..
Yes you're right

lmao i knew it
god he makes me cry i love him so much and hes in so much pain and needs a darn nap  

sad hologram
Vice Captain

Karmozijn
Vice Captain

Adventuring Noob

10,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:15 pm
sad hologram
Karmozijn
sad hologram
Karmozijn
sad hologram

crying dont tell me that

Must .. resist telling..
Yes you're right

lmao i knew it
god he makes me cry i love him so much and hes in so much pain and needs a darn nap

I will have to bite on my tongue really hard not to spoil a single thing about that third season since I think it's finally nearing the end for the Manga. Still making chapters for it. sweatdrop But I will tell you it's going to definitely be worth the watch.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:10 am
I've seen season 1 and 2 of anime and I want to read the manga because it's different from the story told in anime. It's somehow easier for me to watch anime than read manga. soooo I've been putting it off for some time now.  

Cosaca

Crew

Sexy Toy

Anime/Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas