Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META-BATT] Cutting Remarks (Psy and Eli)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

blackbird cake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:37 pm
Leeroi's CO was a certain greenblood and Psykgi was about as happy about it as he was. She wasn't going to forget being kicked in the face - Deserved or not, she never forgave having her good mood ruined like that.

He'd also humiliated Lee once before (And beat him up, but the context was always more important.) and, from what she heard, he was, all abouts, a loose cannon. He was also generally unpleasant. He was captain, so she guessed he got stuff done, but still...

It didn't make her happy.

Her face was unusually neutral as she restored her blood sugar with some canteen food. Currently on her own, she didn't need to keep up the cheerful facade. She could give her face and mind a break, eat something, and figure out how to deal with that later...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:41 pm
    Head tilting, Elidae watched a redblood she somewhat recognized brood by themselves at a table. Without much thought, the yellowblood strode over.

"You kind of look like a familiar face!" Elidae set her tray down on the table and gave the redblood a huge grin, not particularly concerned if she was invited or not. Not because she didn't care, but... well, didn't really cross her mind. "Psykgi, isn't it? It's been so long!" Giggling, she sat in front of Psykgi and settling in, before looking up and noticing something definitely wasn't right. Was she upset...?

"Huh? Food not good? I haven't tried it myself yet!" The comment held a lighthearted flavor, but Elidae allowed it to have somewhat of an invitation to talk. Why were there so many glum trolls around lately? At least Leeroi was pleasant to talk to. Until Hemera showed up. Elidae pursed her lips at the thought.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:56 pm
blackbird cake

Psykgi looked up and put on her smile. A decent mask, covering her bleaker feelings. It was very well practiced. "So do you! Hello Elidae - oh my gosh, it's been a while!" It helped that she had generally good memories of Elidae - but gosh it had been an age since they'd talked properly, and Psy hadn't been able to get to her hairdressery as often as she would have liked. Her gaze drifted to the medal on Elidae's shoulder, eyebrows raising with incredulity and surprise. "Or - oh my, Seargent Bonbon!" she gave her a salute. "Congratulations!"

That was interesting! What connections did she have? How had she... Well, they could get to that!

"Oh gosh, the food is actually not bad!" though her standards, she knew, were low. Cockroach low.

Either way, it seemed that Elidae had... caught her in her lowered mood. Well, if the meowbeast was out of the bag... why not? It could get her information in return, and maybe... well, maybe she could vent a little.

"Ahh, its just... well, gosh, I know not everyone gets to pick their COs, but I'm juuuuust a little worried about my Moirail's CO..." She shrugged, smile still firmly friendly and in place. "That's all."  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:31 pm
    "O-Oh my gosh! Ahaha! I forgot about that... thank you?" Elidae giggled as her cheeks flushed, donning a sheepish smile. She still hadn't gotten used to having the new rank given to her. It felt a little... strange to be addressed so professionally everywhere she went. Elidae just wanted to be friends with people.

As Psykgi spoke her thoughts, however, Elidae nearly choked on the bread roll she had taken a giant bite out of. She stopped chewing, staring at the redblood momentarily, before swallowing hard in one gulp. For some reason, she got the thought that whoever her moirail was, they were probably underneath Kursha. At least, it was a very real fear for her. Every corner she turned, Kursha had wronged some troll and it branched out.

"O-Oh, yeah?" Elidae managed to ask, setting down the rest of her roll on her tray. The yellowblood then put her chin in her palm to signal she was open spongeclots for Psykgi even if she was afraid of what she would say. "Why's that? Who's your moirail's CO?"

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:47 am
"Well, and I'm not one to gossip..." Oh yes she was, "But it's Captain Vidari and, well gosh, I've heard things and..." She paused for a moment, listening to the instinct that warned her that something about this conversation was a little bit off. "Actually, what have you heard about him?"

blackbird cake

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers