He stared at her in disbelief. She actually- she actually threatened to cull him. Or have him culled, one of the two. This was stupid- he was foolish to think she was ever anything more than an acquaintance that happened to have the same interests he did. He should have known better than to allow himself the minuscule amount of attachment he'd developed for her- at least she hadn't turned into a mentor figure like Forera had. Did Cerpin know she was this way? "I can't believe you." He finally spoke, tone turning from angered to... resigned, almost shocked. "You just--you just insisted you weren't like that yet here you are... threatening to get me culled because you don't like what I'm tellin' you. I thought friends spoke the truth that was necessary instead a coddlin' each other with false assurances." He took another couple steps back.

"You're wrong Polair. It ain't bad to ask for help- it ********' sucks and its humiliating and awful but it ain't wrong and you're gonna lose so much more than just your eyes if you keep thinkin' that way. Must be so nice bein' above everyone else, not needin' help ever. Do you even really got friends? Or just people you think are acceptable so long as they don't speak their minds." He raised his hands in defeat- not that she could see it. "Don't bother callin' anyone. You won't hear from me again, Princess." Seadwellers were all basically royalty, right? He turned to leave, though kept looking back over his shoulder to make sure she wouldn't try to attack him.

Well.

He'd had a first major altercation with a friend and it seemed that... was the end. He wasn't going to tell her she was right and apologize- she was wrong. She'd learn that- either the hard way, or she'd take a moment to pull her head out of her a**.

Now he'd just... have to figure out how to explain this to Cerpin, if she didn't before him. This would make things pretty awkward for their whole operation... did she even know he was part of it?

ImaginationsParadise