[META PRP] My Starlight (Eilidh/Xavier)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Cause you're a sky full of stars...'Cause you light up the path."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:21 pm
The journey to Chittentown would be a long one, and what lay ahead remained to be seen. Xavier wanted to do all he could to protect the world they knew..but the fear of the unknown left a knot in his chest that was hard to swallow past. The four trolls of the Nightly Grind would be traveling together which in itself was delightful. They would be leaving within the next night or so.

The truth, of course, was none of them knew what lay ahead. Panili had promised this wasn't the same doomsday like-scenario she had dreamed of before, which gave him hope this wouldn't be so bad.

Still, at his hive, he had invited his matesprite over for dinner. He wasn't the best of cooks.. but he had tried. With his lusus' input, he had made roasted flapbeast, potatoes, and bean salad to go with the meat. Herbs picked from the garden made the food smell well enough, but his cooking was nothing compared to his redmates. Worrying at his bottom lip he paced slightly waiting for her to come over. Xavier had gone out onto the terrace beside his hive, moving around the garden his lusus kept. Just as he thought he might burst from being a nervous wreck, his eyes trailed up to the sky above. Space. Soon they would be...going up there? Was it really possible? His brows knit together slightly with concern.

They had all been through so much already. Xavier wanted to aid Panili and her cause, however, he could...but this time he would not be with his lusus. He could not bear the idea of her being injured like she had been during the space race disaster.. he had made her promise she would stay and keep herself safe within the safety of their hive. The underground portion was known to only but a few souls..he did not believe any harm would come to her.

Papa Bear likely would keep her safe as well... the two had a strange, domestic-like friendship that he admired. Sighing he tipped his chin up, gazing at the twin moons and the twinkling stars above with a distant look on his face.

Hobo Pixi

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:46 pm
Eilidh still wasn't so sure about this whole space mission. Even with Xavier's reassurance she was only going to keep an eye on all of her friends. After the space ladder disaster she really wanted nothing to do with anything related to space. However, leaving behind her friends meant she couldn't be there if they needed her. Her pump busict pounded painfully in her chest. Running away wasn't the answer either. The tealblood looked to her lusus as the pair walked together. She had made this journey many times before, and almost could make her way to Xavier's hive blind folded at this point. He had shyly asked for her to come over. Normally she cooked for them but it was a kind hearted offer for her red mate to offer. "We are almost there Papa Bear, come on." The lusus was being lazy about his walk speed. As much as he loved to visit with Anu and Xavier, the great beast equally loved to simply lay about the cave and eat his honey. His large body had filled out, signs he clearly was well cared for and ate often.

Moving up the wooden elevator Xavier had commissioned to make it easier to get up to his hive, she pulled at the ropes as the pair ascended to the deck above.

Once Eilidh stepped onto the terrace, she noticed Xavier. He seemed to be looking up to the sky. Curious, she moved closer to him. Her hand touched his as she smiled shyly up at the taller jadeblood. "Hi Xavvy..." She added softly as she went onto her tip toes to press a kiss to his lips... teal flush dotting her freckles cheeks.

Papa Bear immediately lumbered off in search of his favorite Mothergrub. She usually always had some kind of treat or food for him... She also was easy to get along with. The large bear was protective of the gentle, peaceful creature.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:58 pm
Having been so lost in thought, Xavier hadn't expected Eilidh to arrive so soon. He had assumed wrong it would seem. She must have began traveling as soon as darkness had descended upon the land of Alternia. Thus having allowed her for safe travels. Xavier had light jade circles under his eyes. The jadeblood had been unable to sleep at a decent hour and had been day time gazing inbetween cooking. It had simply worked out that way, it wasn't like he had intended to stay up all day and night.

Smiling warmly he wrapped his arms around the smaller troll as he returned the affection by kissing her in return. Hugging her close he sighed happily glad she was safe. "Ah! Yuh made it." He beamed as the other chuckled. Sliding his hand into her palm, he lead down to return the kiss with one of his own.

Remembering why she had come by he looked thoughtful. "Everything is about done..make yourself comfortable. As always my hive is yours." He mentioned his own freckled face flushed with color. "Hopefully what I made is not to bad." Xavier added as he rubbed his neck some.

"I missed you.. you're a light in the dark you know." He complimented despite it being a tad sappy, Xavier simply couldn't help but express his compliments for the other. "Plus it's always nice to have you over." He smiled with a small chuckle.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:26 pm
VOID  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:30 pm
"Of course...I promised you I would come and Papa Bear was with me anyway so I was more than safe." It helped she had her weapon on her encase of an emergency as well...but she left that detail out as he knew she usually had the steel rod honey comb shaped weapon on her. "Oh, I'm sure it will be just fine." Eilidh nodded at the other encouragingly.

As she listened to him, they both had a long moment of silence where they stood together. She contemplated his compliment. Eilidh moved a little closed as the other. "You are just as amazing." She added quietly as she rest her head against him. "We should head inside." She suggested, while it wasn't that cold, it was enough to have her retreat inside. The smells from the kitchen soon greeted her sniff node.

"Is everyone truly ready for this big of am event? I know we have the meeting to go to soon...but what if it's like the last time?" She asked as she glanced down at her feet briefly. Eilidh pulled away from him to I see about what as around his hive quietly.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items