Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: The Great Remnant War U/C

Back to Guilds

In the Root of a Crisis that has brought all survivors to Mistral, all amble bodied members of society are being trained. A hunter is born. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplaying, Action, Adventure, Fighting 

Reply Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)
MEIS: Gymnasium [Dorms] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beta Moxis

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:47 am
User Image

El Cid

ⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠ

_Dream Sequence_
The Grimm would surround El and the rest of his team of so-called students within the Gymnasium, far outnumbering the students. Shifting his eyes left and right, he would observe the area about him. There was no way out, and the only option left was to fight. Hearing the blood curdling scream from the Grimm, it almost signaled the rest of them to attack the group of students. As they collapsed on the students, blood would shoot everywhere, El would scream in agony…

_End Dream Sequence_

“AHHHHH!”

El would awake from his dream screaming as if he was being killed by the Grimm. His upper body shot up from out of the bed. Panting heavily, he would look around and notice that the Grimm were no longer there. The Gymnasium seemed to be in better shape than when he walked in.
Observing his body, he would see many cuts and bruises. His right arm was bandaged up as well. He remembered being slashed by one of the Grimm. His jacket and shirt were gone and some of his upper body was covered in bandages.
He swung his legs over to the side of the bed and stood up. The pain he felt wasn’t all too bad, but he was still recovering. He walked about the Gymnasium, seeing the many people that were now in there. That is, until he saw the people that fought besides him. He was thankful that they fought besides him, because without them coming into the fray, he’d probably be dead. He approached them to thank them.
“Hey, I didn’t want to disturb you all… but I just wanted to thank you for helping me. I’m sure I’d be dead if you guys hadn’t shown up.”

El would place his left hand on his head and begin rubbing his hair and making an embarrassed facial expression. ”Hehehehe… Maybe running in without anyone else to help probably wasn’t the best choice.”

ⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠⅠ

Stats & Techniques

Stats

Strength || D || Speed || D (+) || Weapon || C || Aura and Semblance || D || Endurance || A ||

Techniques

North Lotus

N7-Ame

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Hooded figure reapppeared for the last time then quickly glide down the court jumped up and pushed off the basketball board then planted something that cant be seen till it detects an aura from the people enterting the gym."This will be their final test,"She says as she vanishes

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games