Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[Meta ORP] Reach for the Stars! Charity Performance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:03 am
Mosh pit for cyn again!!  
Yamashii rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:33 am
Quote:
4 - 8: You are buffeted around helplessly in the crowd. You feel rather like a butterfly trapped in a hurricane.

"Hey, get out of the way!" Cerpin glared at some of the rowdier trolls who were starting to accidentally push and knock people in the mosh pit around. He yelped and snarled at someone who stepped on the back of his cape and yanked him backwards. Maybe he needed a break from the dancing for a little bit. He'd come back in a few minutes to try again at getting one of those caterpillar things.

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:40 am
Make it Rain!
Username: Yamashii
Character: Cerpin Sugall
Score: 2

He supposed he probably ought to actually donate to the fundraiser. Though, his money was really better spent going directly to the Phoenix Initiative without funneling a cut to whatever other groups were involved to make this look more legit. But he wanted to support Autumn so he'd allow for a few beetles to get snatched up by her representatives and such.

"Just a few for your jar." He said to one of the trolls in charge of one of the many donation stations set up around the room.

KitsuneAura rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:03 pm
Make it Rain!
Username: KitsuneAura
Character: Lorata Gorgos
Score: 11

"It does, doesn't it?" Lorata took a seat in the chair across from Rizzoh, setting her purse on the tabletop beside her before taking the moment to admire her own glass. Her attention returned to Rizzoh immediately after, though, before she'd even taken a sip. "A bit of both, of course! They're both very talented, aren't they? I'm," her head tilted as if considering what she really wanted to say. "Hm. I'm really proud of them, for taking the leap towards reaching their potential."

It was only after watching Rizzoh's face expectantly to see how she'd liked the drink that the seadweller gave a little giggle and took a sip of her own. It had been a good choice, as expected. She leaned on her elbows, smiled encouragingly. "They must be especially inspiring for you! Do you have a favorite? Who did you vote for?" She winked. "Promise I won't let them know."

Unnoticed, a couple of beetles slipped free of her purse and flew off to find their brethren. Luckily there was still plenty of room in the nearest donation jar.

melona-pan

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Green Minuet generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 5!

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:11 am
RNGing for first week of Lucky Shot!

1. melona-pan
  2. melona-pan
  3. KitsuneAura
  4. melona-pan
  5. KitsuneAura
  6. melona-pan
  7. blackbird cake

KitsuneAura
    Congratulations! You won a special edition signed commemorative poster!

User Image

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:54 am
cynril just wants a squeaky toy--
I mean. He's supporting the artists here.  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:43 am
Byakko took another hesitant sip from the straw, feeling a tinge of guilt for enjoying such a sumptuous drink. It almost felt... wrong. She nodded as Lorata spoke, half to play the subservient lowblood, but mostly because she had very little to add to the conversation. Especially inspiring, huh? Akko swallowed down her irritation along with another sip.

"Well, as a redblood from the same city as Fellah it's nice to see an underdog story." Byakko brushed a stray strand from her weave out of her face. "But... I'd be lying if I said he was my favourite. I just really like Seraph's style, I suppose." Spinning the straw idly, she winked back at Lorata. "I'll keep you to that promise, though."

When Lorata was announced as the winner of the Seraph poster Byakko inwardly crumbled, looking down at her lap at her fistful of tokens. Ugh.

KitsuneAura

Chug, Chug, Chug!
Username: melona-pern
Character: 'rizzoh'  
Yamashii rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:04 pm
Quote:
4 - 8: You are buffeted around helplessly in the crowd. You feel rather like a butterfly trapped in a hurricane.

Cerpin tried really hard again to get one of those caterpillar things. He kept trying to wade over to where they were storing them but it was impossible.

"Come on, just one! That's all I'm asking for." He growled at the other jerks shoving him around in the pit. He was starting to get crowded and decided to head back out for a drink or something.

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:09 pm
Make it Rain!
Username: Yamashii
Character: Cerpin Sugall
Score: 2+5 = 7

He noticed another table set up to accept donations and figured, okay, why not? That was kind of the whole point of the performance tonight. Pulling a few beetles from his wallet, he dropped them into the jar.

"And here's a little something for you too." He gave the troll manning the table a wink and flipped them a fancy beetle as well. It sucked to be stuck all the way over here when there was a raging dance party going in the mosh pit that was much more fun.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:01 pm
melona-pan
Congratulations! You were the only player this week so you automatically win!

The bartender gingerly places a soft, felt country hat atop your head! A cluster of trolls nearby trolls coo and try not to look too disappointed. A few shoot you jealous looks. Maybe watch your back!
User Image

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:13 pm
Big Shout Out to Our Big Donors!

Thank you for your charitable donations! You two placed with the highest scores and will receive art of your characters as a reward. Expect to see it by... Bloodfest... probably. In character, Lorata and Eridia get the opportunity to do a photoshoot with Seraph and Fellah. Now you can brag to all your friends that you're in league with superstars!

KitsuneAura

ImaginationsParadise

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas