Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
I will never watch Star trek the same way again.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has your veiw of Star trek ever drastically changed ?
  Yes
  No
  It has now....
View Results

Lord of Ostlandria

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:10 pm
I was watching The Next Generation and Voyager with a couple of perverted girls and every single line that anybody said , they turned it into sexual inuendo. Every single line ! I don't think i can ever watch
Star trek in the same way ever again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:50 pm
Tell them to do that to Mr. Spock's lines twisted hehehe  

DevilsLight

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100

Ginga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:42 am
Oh, but it's so easy to do things like that, especially with TNG. rofl Voyager, too, I suppose, but since it's just outright sexual at many many many many points, it's not so bad. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:29 am
Did anyone see the one where Data had a nightmare? He went to Sigmund Freud in the Holodeck, and Freud said he was having a lack of "sexual fulfillment" or something like that......... xd  

Andy Magnuseth

Tegiro Ithca

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:12 pm
Yes I Saw that
I've seen every episode of the TOS & TNG  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:02 am
Miki Ishikawa
Did anyone see the one where Data had a nightmare? He went to Sigmund Freud in the Holodeck, and Freud said he was having a lack of "sexual fulfillment" or something like that......... xd

Yessss, that's so funny.

"...and so you want to sexually possess your mother!"

"...but I do not have a mother."  

Ginga

Lord of Ostlandria

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:42 pm
The episode of TNG was the one with data's "off switch" where the doctor sticks three fingers into an undisclosed location that is extremly zoomed in. rolleyes
My god , they went nuts.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:52 pm
oh dear... the thing that really changed star trek TOS for me was when I found out that some people thought that Spock and Kirk were gay. That disturbed me to no end.... but after the paramount people said that that wasn't true in 'Trekkies' I was releived. (I had a crush on Spock then)  

TPila

DivideByZero14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:25 pm
What really disturbed me was when I found out Sulu was gay and doing spots for Howard Stern.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:21 pm
Well actually, like ninety percent of tv shows have dialouge that can be turned into something sexual, frankly I wouldn't pay it much heed.  

ThatDarkNShadyLady

Hassium

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:20 am
Well, my view of Star Trek did change a lot when I first discovered the various slash pairings. A first it just freaked me out. I was like "Kirk and Spock would NEVER, EVER do that! What's WRONG with you!?" But now, I've pretty much gone back to normal. Star Trek is Star Trek, sexual innuendoes or not, and I don't really care what some fan might write about my favorite characters and whipped cream, because it isn't canon.
Although, I can't help giggling all the way through 'Amok Time', but that's just because it's ridiculous. Not because I think Kirk and Spock are doing each other.
rofl  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:15 pm
DivideByZero14
What really disturbed me was when I found out Sulu was gay and doing spots for Howard Stern.

No, George Takei is gay. Sulu is not, and has a daughter who is a Starfleet officer, and others openly wondered how he ever had time for a family.  

Wind-Whisper

XxXEvilgeniusXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:44 pm
lol this is a totally old post but anyway... I think the sexual references make it funny razz and actually more like real life..... oh well my friends and I are kind of sick minded so it doens't matter so much lol  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games