Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Getting to Know You (Byakko + Cerpin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

getting to like you
getting to hope you like me!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:30 pm
He was honestly trying to stay on task. He really was.

But Cerpin Sugall was the kind of troll that got bored waiting around. He was easily distracted if he didn't have enough to do. Wandering the Space Tower was such a hit or miss in terms of entertainment and so far he only found a whole lot of trouble or absolutely nothing at all. He sat down on a bench and sighed dramatically, ignoring any odd looks his way. He was so incredibly bored.

And then he saw her face.

He got up.

"Hey. Hey!" Cerpin jogged to get in front of a cute redblood in a flirty skirt and scarf. He didn't recognize who it actually was, only seeing her as a girlish stranger with a cute style. Had he known, the encounter would have gone a lot differently. A lot less disastrously.

"Are you a boxer? Cause you look like a knock-out." He cracked a crooked smile at Byakko, purposefully blocking her way so she'd have to talk to him. An aggressive tactic, sure, but he had never been shy to chase after what he wanted!

melona-pan

Yamashii

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:34 pm
Byakko turned on instinct as someone called out, clutching a tray full of cups of hot beanwater she had been loading. Cerpin. Her rouged lips parted ever so slightly in layers of disbelief. The familiarity of his line caused a lump to rise in her throat- which she promptly swallowed down, clenching her jaw. Right. He hadn't seen her in this disguise. As taken aback as she was by his... introduction, this was a prime opportunity to investigate the behaviour Tevini had confided in her about. Not that he had given her an exit route.

Normally she would have shot visual daggers at him and delivered a scathing response- but she wasn't Byakko right now. She was Rizzoh Sandee. So instead, she shifted the tray onto one hand, moving to readjust her glasses. A practiced giggle left Akko's lips; how real it sounded alarmed even her.

"Well, you must be on the janitorial crew, because that line was a mess." Somehow she doubted that would deter him.

She took one step back, waving an open palm at the cups of coffee she had been preparing. "Want one?"

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:01 pm
"Ouch, I dunno, is the coffee as hot as that burn?" Cerpin accepted a cup while shaking his head with a chuckle. He had the decency to look a little sheepish at her immediate shutdown. Taking a sip, he deemed it an acceptable temperature and turned his attention back to the cute redblood. After all, she had laughed at him, that meant there was a little hope.

"Well you must be a psionic then. Cause you can melt my bloodpusher with just a look." He took another sip and stayed right where he was, blocking her way. The lines were cheesy, meant to be ridiculous and break the ice. He enjoyed a bit of verbal banter back and forth, even if it was biting back at him. Sometimes killing a half hour joking around with a stranger was refreshing.

"What's your name, giggles?"

melona-pan

Yamashii

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:40 pm
She had to give him credit- the coffee line was pretty good. Willing to let it rest at that, Akko returned her attention to stacking cups onto a tray.

Then he had to open his mouth again. Byakko raised a brow, straightening and turning to face Cerpin. She wanted to be surprised he was intent on continuing. She wasn't. This must have been the behavior Tevini had confided in her about. He really was shameless, wasn't he?

A pang of irritation.

"I am psionic," she nodded, brows furrowing in an expression of mock seriousness. "But I have future sight, and I just can't see you getting anywhere with me." Coolly, she took a sip from her own cup.

"Either way, that doesn't sound as painful as this conversation." Flashing Cerpin an amicable smile after her double hit, she picked up the tray and gestured to his positioning. "If I tell you my name, will you get out of my way and let me do my job? I bet you have stuff to be doing, too."

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:13 pm
He laughed and cocked his head to the side, sizing her up. Cerpin put on a sleazeball persona but he was smarter than he let show. The redblood wasn't having any of his s**t despite the smiles she was throwing his way. It was a shame, she was cute. Did he had a thing for lowbloods? It was starting to emerge as a pattern. He pushed that thought aside and tried not to dwell on it.

"You got me there." He shrugged, knowing he honestly did have stuff to get back to. "I'm Cerpin. What's yours, Biscit Breker?" He was pretty sure whatever name he was going to get would be a fake one. It was a common tactic for trolls trying to ditch unwanted advances.

"Say, do you know which way to the maintenance office? I wanted to report a broken vending machine." In truth, he just wanted to check it out for possible looting opportunities or information to steal. But hey, it wasn't like he could just come right out and say that.

melona-pan

Yamashii

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:59 am
"Mmm." Akko considered another snappy comeback, but decided that it would likely be more interesting if he pieced together who she was on his own, preferably later on mid-conversation with another rebel. Tevini would be optimal. "Rizzoh," she spoke up, "Rizzoh Sandee."

"I think it's down the west hall,"
Byakko pointed with her free hand in the vague direction she referred to. "Either way, there's a directory two halls over, sort of by the cafeteria. Lots of bright panels, can't miss it. I'm headed in that direction right now, if you want me to show you." At least it seemed like he was trying to get some work done.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:26 pm
It would be considerably more difficult to investigate with a random civilian there but he had no good way of ditching her without it seeming suspicious. Cerpin nodded and folded his arms behind his head as they walked. He followed her directions and fell into step beside her.

"So Rizzoh, why'd you sign up for this? You one of those starchasing types?" It was kind of like a perfect recruitment fair, this opportunity. Tons of trolls signing up to clear the skies as a part of future space travel. He was certain there had to be some rebel sympathizers among them if he looked hard enough. And his space program could always stand to scout out more talent.

"Or are you one of those 'doing your public duty' kinds?" He'd noticed she wasn't wearing a uniform which probably had a reason. Either she was not strongly patriotic, had a suspicious background or had her own agenda for staying under the radar here.

melona-pan

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces