[META PRP] Beforehand (Byakko/Stryke)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Before I go...would you mind if we talked awhile?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:20 am
Stryke had finished putting together his yellowblood guise, right down to the fake coin symbol that he had labored over to make seem legitimate. Once upon a time, he had remembered Byakko's being upset with him for choosing a different colored blood guise. He had been younger, and naive in believing he was somehow doing a better job by covering his tracks. The fact his eyes would one day soon begin to change color, or what he risked by bleeding had been a real enough and easy to understand.

The meek child who hid behind his books had grown passed such silly notions. He could accomplish anything he put his mind and will too. No matter how scared he was, or chaotic his mind felt. There would always be a brighter tomorrow, and reason to keep fighting. He had learned during his training just how important it was to keep pushing forward.

Padding out of his hive, Stryke made his way over to Byakko's hive. Before it was time to leave he wanted to check in with her. Stryke would be assisting the space team, and responsible for coordinating their efforts. More importantly, everytroll owed it to each other to try and do everything they could to improve the P.I's situation. Their future was riding on the success of the days to come. Rasali had her ground crew to attend to just the same. He knew she could do it, the troll was tougher than nails.

Stryke's knuckles lightly rapping exactly three times on the familiar wooden door. "are you in?" His voice called out, just above his normal soft speaking voice. With that, he waited, listening for a response.

melona-pan.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:23 pm
A few moments after Stryke had knocked, a curtain in a nearby window stirred. There was a blur of movement from behind. The front door creaked open, nudged further by a sandaled foot, revealing an armed Byakko. For a moment, she gave Stryke a long, blank look.

It clicked. "Oh. It's you." Byakko slid her kanabo back to it's resting place against the wall, sheepish. "Shouldn't do stuff like that to me. Going to give me a bloodpusher attack. Anyway, come in." Ushering Stryke in, she shut the door behind him, leading him into the living block. The blue couch that once sat in the middle of the room was noticeably missing, replaced by an uneven table and a pair of wooden chairs. Byakko pointed at one of them, indicating he should sit.

"So, what name have you settled on?" Calling out over her shoulder as she crossed to the kitchenette on the opposing wall, Akko retrieved a small metal pot, filling it with water. After placing it on a hotplate, she returned to sit in the chair opposing the yellowblood.

"It's a good look." After taking a moment to study his clothing, she voiced her approval. "Convincing. But maybe some heavier make up for your scars? I've been training in the art of cosmetics with some of the other officers. It's really not as bad as I thought, sort of like camouflage paint." She nodded firmly.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:33 pm
Stryke's eyes widened as he saw the brief movement in the window...only to be greeted by the pinkblood with her weapon drawn and a less than pleasant expression. Swallowing nervously, his psionic's briefly flickered as he shifted uncomfortably. Fortunately, she finally pieced together who it was. That was good, his disguise was adequate afterall.

"yesss..it's me." He let his faked accent drop to his normal speaking voice. He inclined his head, greeting her. "ah i guess i could have come over dressed normally then showed you...i was already dressed up to make sure i had everything." He admitted sheepishly as he rubbed his neck slightly. He shuffled inside, glancing behind him as she closed the door. Noting the change in furniture arrangement he slipped into the chair as she gestured for him to sit.

"forger specie." He replied. Stryke's eyes followed her, watching her as she moved about the hive. Her actions had his hopes up she was perhaps brewing something.

"ah...thank you. i enjoy designing disguises." Stryke mumbled as he blinked, his cheeks faintly dusting yellow from her compliment. He looked down at the table sheepishly. "i took your advice..and ditched any none-yellow based disguises for future engagements." He replied with a nod. The younger teen's head tilted in consideration. Stryke wasn't the best with cosmetics, it wasn't particularly his strong suit. He tried..yet her offer was a welcomed one. "a few pointers would be well appreciated, pleassse." His hand unconsciously touched the mark first on his cheek..then the rest of the space of his neck the turtleneck did not cover. The burns on his chest, neck, and forearm were easy to disinquish.. as was his facial scar.

"do you have a disguise in mind already?" He added after a moment as he sat cross-legged in his chair, settling in comfortably as he trusted her enough to relax. He was still troubled by recent events, but he was trying to put on a brave front.

melona-pan

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:55 pm
"Forger Specie..." it had a nice ring. A natural flow. Byakko hummed in approval.

"Well, I'm sincerely glad you took my advice to bloodpusher." And she was- if he hadn't, there'd be long lectures and much scolding to be had. Akko rapped one claw against the tabletop. "It's much safer if everyone uses disguises that match their hue, less unnecessary risk. We have enough of that as it is," she leaned back in her seat, matching Stryke's relaxed posture.

"If you want help with cosmetics, in all honesty, Vremea or Odette would be far better suited to train you. They have sweeps of experience. But I can show you regardless." Sliding her seat back she rose to her feet, briefly excusing herself before wandering down a hallway. When she returned, she clutched a garment bag and a few small plastic disks.

Tossing the grey toned make up onto the table, Byakko eagerly unzipped the front of the bag to reveal the redblooded ensemble inside. There was a clear pouch hanging off a hook full of what looked like fake hair. "Rizzoh Sandee," Akko announced, waving an open palm at the outfit as if to introducing the two. "There's some glasses, and a lot of cosmetic skill involved. It's very convincing when it's all put together," she nodded sagely. "A lot of it was donated to me by Odette. Not exactly something I'd pick out for myself, but that's the point, isn't it?"

Draping the outfit over the back of her chair, Byakko returned her attention to the disks of make up. Flipping one of the compacts open, she smeared her index finger into the grey cream. "This is the one I use to cover my facial scarring. Odette insists on applying with brushes or sponges, but I find my finger to be acceptable." She took a step closer toward Stryke, raising her hand to his face. "May I?"

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:36 pm
Stryke smiled then, her hum alone was a tip-off to her approval. He'd been around Akko long enough to know when she agreed to something.

"indeed...it was pumpbiscuit felt. i understood your concerns," Stryke replied back with a gentle sigh. Raising a brow he pursed his lips slightly. "i know. plus it raises less suspicion if something...happens." He added reluctantly, his fingers lightly drumming on the table in contemplation. "our lives will always be at risk, it comes with the territory." The yellowblood shook his head, chuckling gently as he nodded in affirmation.

"maybe so. i know sort of what to do, but any additional pointers are welcomed. you've been my mentor on more than one occasion after all." He shrugged. Stryke's eyes followed her departure, noting the direction she went as he remained seated. It wasn't like the pinkblood was gone long, she soon returned with a bag containing what he assumed was her makeup supply. Stryke had a few items of his own, but he usually tried to cover his scars with his hair, or high neck lined clothing.

As she displayed her redblood guise, he reached out touching the fabric curiously. "rizzoh sandee.." He echoed her, musing thoughtfully. "that sounds nice. i like it. ah, that was nice of her, i look forward to seeing it all together then." He smiled softly. "i imagine it's nice regardless, and yesss. i guess that is the point."

Blinking rather curiously at her, he leaned in to watch her gather up some of the product. As she raised her hand, it took willpower not to flinch. Contact not long ago had meant pain..and discomfort. None of which Byakko would inflict he knew logically. "mm? that is fine." Stryke consented, removing the hat to place it on the table as he held still for her.

melona-pan

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:27 am
Moving in without reservation, Akko began to smear Stryke's face with thick concealer. She applied it over his scars with one finger; then blended the edges in with the side of another.

"Hmm." Focused on the task at hand, she bit her lower lip, squinting as she worked. His scars weren't as easy to cover up as her own. "You should probably cover anything that might be exposed at some point," Akko idly commented, referring mostly to the ones on his neck and forearm. She fell silent, once again focused on the make up- or more specifically, smearing out the blotch on his cheek she had been too generous with.

"So, what brings you here to me tonight? Or were you just trying to startle me with your disguise," there was a touch of lightness to her voice that indicated her comment was good-natured.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:16 pm
Stryke held still, trying not to laugh. It was almost comical given he didn't usually sit still for another troll to smear cosmetic concealer all over him...but it wasn't so bad. There were stranger ways to spend his time he supposed. His brows furrowed slightly at her as she focused on her task. He frowned slightly at her comment. His chest scars, forearm and neck all interconnected together. Stryke supposed he could go out of his way to cover the excess scarring. It was better to be safer than sorry.

Once she had adjusted another generously applied on location by carefully blending it, Stryke smiled slightly at her soft inquiry. Normally she was serious, her voice held an authoritative edge to it. The fact he could share a moment like this with her made his pumpbiscuit thud in his chest. "I.." . His mouth opened and closed as if debating what to say.

Finally deciding on what to say he sighed, a small smile still on his face. "Mn. I mean I did come to see you, I didn't expect to startle you that badly, however." He teased good-naturedly with a chuckle. "Honestly I just wanted to stay awhile..and listen. I'm still uneasy after what happened." Unconsciously he looked back over his shoulder as if he expected someone to be leering down at him.

"The upcoming mission is very important for us all...and I figured even just talking with you sounded pleasant. I wanted to see how you were..an I admit it was selfish on my part for wanting some of your time." He admitted looking down at his lap, a slightly flustered look on his face as if he felt guilty. Hopefully, she wouldn't mind his taking up her time like this.

melona-pan

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas