Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Whatever It Takes (Tzofia/Connie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Make the most of now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:20 pm
Connie had taken to exploring the small camp, wanting to get a lay of the land. She had never traveled to Chittentown before! The sandy desert town was curiously lively for being surrounded by sand dunes. After the little fiasco of being separated from her twin, she had promised this time she'd be smarter about her exploring. Poking around the area near the tent, Connie pursed her bottom lip out in a thoughtful manner. Maybe she would recognize someone she knew here? It was doubtful, but that wouldn't dampen her spirits.

Unsure of what to do next, Connie arched up on her boots tiptoes as she looked around.

There were certainly enough trolls to go around...but scattered among the crowd was a small troll with two different shaped horns that stuck out. Connie squinted, trying to make out the troll. Realization dawned on her. Oh!! She knew who that was. The little redbloods eyes brightened, nearly sparkling with delight as she spied Tzofia. Her purpleblood friend had done so well during the superstar authority and was also generally pleasant to talk to!

Without hesitation, Connie scampered towards her. "Hey!! It's great to see you." She called excited, her slender arms tossed around the other girl in an embrace of greeting. She realized a little late perhaps she should have asked...but Connie hadn't seen the other troll in a bit.

KitsuneAura

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:12 pm
Tzofia startled immediately, letting out a distressed little yelp at the sudden call and embrace. It was so hard to keep track of everyone in this busy area, though she'd been trying her best. Despite her best efforts, Connie had caught her off guard. That could be terrifying on the best of days, but in the shadow of a space tower it was something else entirely. It took her a moment to remember to breathe.

When she did, it was like needing to play catch up. Connie was hugging her, it would be rude and unfriendly not to return that. She was happy to see her so she needed to smile. Smile, Tzofia. Connie was a friend and not a threat, Peapop was here. The purpleblood blinked, smiled shakily. "O-oh! Connie, hello. You- You surprised me." She forced a little laugh. "I didn't know you were going to be here too."

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:48 pm
Connie didn't let go for a long moment, an innocent smile pulling at the small redblood's face. She hadn't meant to startle her purpleblood friend, she had just been glad to see her! So when she felt the other tense up in her arms, Connie's eyes widened with concern as she started to pull back.

Only she felt her embrace her in return, causing her to sigh with relief. Although she could tell based on her stammer she was shaken up. With Mima Swift close by, and her brother not that far away Connie was thrilled..especially having found a friend!

"Oh, I'm sorry." She flushed red slightly with a sheepish look. "I didn't mean to scare you, I just was excited." She brushed the other's shoulders off as a bit of an apology. "Sure did! My twin isn't too far away..but I saw you and had to come say hi right away. How are you!" She added grasping at the others hand with an earnest expression.

KitsuneAura

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:43 pm
"Oh no, it's okay! I'm just, um, really jumpy today." Tzofia shook her head, loathe to let Connie take the blame for her response. Honestly, she was a bit jumpy everyday, but it was true that the space tower was amplifying that feeling, so it wasn't a lie, per se. "It's a little overwhelming," she admitted, "all of this, I mean." She lifted a hand to wave out at the crowd of busy trolls milling about all around them.

"Oh, but! How are you and your twin doing?" The purpleblood glanced hesitantly down at their hands and gave a little laugh. "It is pretty exciting, isn't it?" It had been for her too, the first time. "Are you going to be helping with the, um, the ground crews?"

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:40 pm
Connie listened to the other, her expression searching as she took note of what the other had to say. So..her friend got jumpy easily? She tucked away that information as it gave her a better understanding how the purpleblood worked."I see. Are you okay otherwise?" She smiled softly at her friend, giving her a gentle pat of reassurance in retort to her comment. The small redblood felt a little better knowing it wasn't her fault, it made her smile all the more sweetly at her friend. "You think so? I guess it is pretty busy." Connie looked surprised as her eyes widened.

Gazing at the crowd, she could see opportunity. There was so much going on, she couldn't help but rub the back of her neck in consideration. "He's good! I bet he's worried, I was exploring a little and we got separated...but I'll track him down." She added toeing at the ground with her boot.

"I plan to, I want to explore too there's so much going on!" She gestured to the large launch site. "We haven't really been this way before, I want to see what is all around town and such too. Are you planning on working the site?" Connie inquired curiously.

KitsuneAura

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas