Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Oh Sibling Where Art Thou? (Eiylas/Connie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At least we have each others company while we look.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:42 pm
Connie had promised her twin she would be right back, she had needed to use the restroom once they finally got to the volunteer camp. There were so many trolls here! Yet with Mima Swift, she felt like everything would be just fine. Once it was time to come back...she looked utterly bewildered realizing she didn't really pay attention to which direction she had come from. Her head turned from one direction to the next as she stared blankly. Uh oh. Where am I?! Where is my brother or Papa Petri?! Connie groaned in frustration as she jutted out her lower lip in a pouting fashion.

In truth, she was pretty excited to part of anything to do with space! She wasn't really sure what all that would entail just yet, but Connie was down to help out however she could.

For the moment she had this particular issue to deal with. Dragging her boots a bit, she sighed dramatically. Well, this certainly wasn't what she had intended for. "What am I going to do Mima..." Her eyes widened as she turned her head from one direction to the next. Walking a bit, Connie felt her frustration level peek as she puffed up her cheeks in a dramatic fashion.

Maybe she could see if someone had seen a troll that looked like her! The Silvio twins were hard to miss, they had similar features with their cheek markings and horn shape. It was worth a shot she supposed. The question was..who did she ask? With so many trolls mingling about, what if she asked the wrong troll.

Skyli Peep

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:26 pm
        Oh no this was bad, this was bad, this was bad bad bad bad bad!

How the heck did she lose Chaeng?! The crowds were huge, sure, but usually they were so careful. Somewhere around the YTMA tent, Eiylas must have gotten distracted and let her dreamy sibling slip by, along with Izu. Now she and Tuzifu were stuck in the middle of a large crowded area with absolutely no way to find Chaeng. What a pain! Who knew what sort of trouble Chaeng would be getting into, the sort of problems she’s facing right now. What if some troll was harassing her, what if they were trying to recruit her somewhere weird… or worse, she slip by into a conveyer not meant for them and get rocketed to space!

No this would not do.
        This would not do at all.

”Tuzi… do you see them?” Given how there was so much fur over her lusus’ face, lord knows how much they actually saw. But given the nose twitch and little sniff, it seems they turned up nothing as well. Darn. Pumpbiscuit threatening to beat straight out her chest, Ely walked accompanied throughout the throngs of people in search of the rest of her family, calling out.

”Cha… Izu… Where are you?” Despite her normally calm demeanor, the little girl was starting to become panicked. No! No she couldn’t let anyone see her cry, that’d be a disaster! Ooooh but boy did she want to at that moment…

As she wandered, distracted through the crowd, Tuzi seemed to find something interesting, and began to bound away. ”Tuzi! Tuzi wait!” No! No she couldn’t lose Tuzi too! That’d be worse than a disaster! It’d be a downright catastrophe! So she ran through the crowds after them, trying hard to keep up. Maybe they found them! Yeah! Maybe!

But instead they stopped at another lusus, and their own small charge and began to sniff, much to Ely’s annoyance. Didn’t Tuzi know just what kind of situation they were in?! Gosh, this was no time to be socializing! And really, truth be told, though she’d never admit it she felt far too stressed out to be a proper “highblood” at the moment. Oh well. Duty called.

”Good evening” she said to the little redblood, giving the best smile she could give given how out-of-her-chest her heart threatened to be. ”We’re sorry to bother you but… we have been looking for somebody and-“ Halfway through her sentence she paused, examining Connie further. What an unusual looking troll… and to be frank, a frustrated looking one. ”Are you okay?” Ely finally started again, speaking quite carefully. ”You seem to be in a little distress.”

leon_a_darkangel
AH YES, the classic bumping into each other trick. Works every time 8D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:11 pm
Connie had just placed a hand on Mima Swift, the rat-like raptor chittered at her daughter. The large beast leaned down to nuzzle Connie affectionately in an attempt to sooth her agitated pup. Her tail flicked, peering around as the creature sniffed the air trying to pick up a scent. With so many trolls about, it was not so simple.

How had this happened?! Normally Connie didn't mind exploring, but when she had promised to come right back it had contributed to her frustration. Fiddling with her braided section of hair, trying to comfort herself. Just as the pair were going to look in another location, she was approached by a curious looking creature. Gasping in surprise she blinked up at the strange lusus. Not far behind, Connie spotted a troll. She tilted her head, looking the troll over. The first thing she noticed was the purple crescent moon symbol. A highblood...?! The last one she had met had been Tzofia, a kind purpleblood that she very much enjoyed the company of. Oh, she could just imagine Dillys worrying about her talking to yet another highblood.

Connie still needed to mind her manners no matter what...there was no telling what this troll was like.

"Oh!" The little redblood smiled. "Hello, good evening!" She greeted and bowed at the waist a bit. "You aren't bothering me.." Connie added in a sweet tone as she placed her hands behind her back and rocked on her tiptoes, back to her heels as she giggled. Connie was still red in the face...frustrated and nervous from mere moments ago. "Um.." She looked down, before peering back at the other.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt to the other? The worst she did was have to run away or figure out a way to keep the other distracted long enough to vanish in the crowd. "I'm looking for someone too...I misplaced my twin." She explained. "Maybe we can look for our missing trolls together?" Connie suggested, quick to offer her help in an attempt to seem useful.

Skyli Peep

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:17 pm
        Well wasn’t she just coy? As Ely watched the other troll bow at her, even just a small bit, she couldn’t help but feel proud. This meant, of course, that her disguise was flawless. Another troll could not tell the difference between a fake purpbleblood and a real one. Either that, or that her acting skills were well superior to the average trolls. Mmmyes! Wait until she told her sister—oh. Oh that’s right. Ely had been so tickled purple by her mistaken rank that she had forgotten the most important task at hand: Making sure some creeper didn’t run off with Chaeng!

As Connie bowed, Eiylas gave a little acknowledging head nod herself, trying to keep a dignified smile on her face. Yes, she would have to play the part. Otherwi—wait.

”Did you say… twin?” Now how incredible was that!? All pretences of higher status probably flew out the window with the big, flashy grin of hers. ”Oh my goodness, I’m looking for my sister! Long flowy dress, crescent moon symbol, really dreamy…” Tuzi at the description gave something akin to a ‘squeek’ and ruffled their nose a bit. ”Aaah you’re right, my apologies. That isn’t entirely fair to say. She’s observant, just… in a different way.” When Ely got close enough to be side by side with Connie, Tuzi in turn gave another nose crinkle and squeek to Mima Swift in greeting.

”I’m Eiylas, by the way. Like as in…” She thought for a moment to use her stage name, but no. No Ely Z had a few kinks to work out before she made a comeback. ”Never mind. May I ask for your name, if is not too much?” After all, it’d be impolite to start a journey without getting to know one’s companion, correct? Every good story starts off by introducing their main characters. If Ely was going to have a story for her sister (rest Chaeng’s pumpbiscuit, hopefully somewhere safe) there had to be some parameters established. Standing back-straight, with a pleasant smile, and a hand held out for a shake (or a hand-hold, for she was totally down with that too) Eiylas prepared for a great adventure.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:03 pm
As Connie righted herself into a full stand, she gazed at the other curiously. For what it was worth, she had never met a troll dressed as nicely as this one. She couldn't help but show respect for the other. She caught the head nod, satisfied she had properly followed morale appropriate standards. Her brother would be pleased, or so she assumed.

Rubbing her arm a little, in a sweet almost innocent manner she nodded. "Yes..! We found each other not long after hatching...I feel very fortunate he means the world to me." She explained. Her eyes widened as the other explained she too had a sister..! "REALLY?" She gasped, grasping the other trolls hand. Not many trolls understood the concept of having a sibling. It excited her without question. "Most trolls look at me weird if I even mention the word sibling! I haven't seen her but I would love to help you. She sounds lovely." She replied with a nod.

Sighing, Connie wore a fond smile as she regarded her own sibling. "My brother is very serious and worries a lot. He has a bit of a temper but he is a sweet guy." She explained. "He has horns like mine...and longer hair actually." Connie gestured to a ponytail when describing him, right down to the red streaks in his hair.

Mima Swift squeaked back, sniffing at Tuzi curiously. The rat-raptor lusii appreciated the other creature and seemed to have a sort of almost cheesy grin on her face as she nudged at the other in greeting. Whomever this was made the most intriguing squeak noises! It pleased the large creature.

Pausing to listen to Eiylas introduce herself, Connie mused thoughtfully to memorize her name. It seemed like she'd been pretty lucky to meet such a nice highblood. "My name is Connie, miss." She quickly offered as the pair began walking together.

Skyli Peep

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:49 pm
        "Right? Its so difficult explaining to others..." There was a wistful sigh as she touched her non-held hand to her face. Finally, someone who actually understood what it was like. Having someone so close to you, raised with you... although there was a small, bitter edge to that. If Connie would have known they didn't share the same symbol, the same blood hue, would she still see them both as siblings? Or would she reject them, the way she feared?

Even the way she described her brother, Eiylas could tell they actually shared far more than her and Chaeng did. Maybe not in personality (for imagining Connie? With a temper? Was simply unthinkable for her!) but appearance-wise, she could totally see it. Just look for another troll that looked exactly like her, but with longer hair. "Gotcha! An easy enough description to go off of." Giving Connie's hand a little squeeze, and her companion a little smile, she nodded and said "Nice to meet you Connie. No lies, being referred to as "miss" was quite flattering, and she was hesitant to correct her.

"Now... you have just got to tell me more about yourself! Where are you from? What do you do?" Eager and friendly, Ely walked through throngs of people, not once letting go of Connie's hand as they began to search high and low. Behind them trailed their lusii, As Eiylas continued to chatter with her newfound companion, she felt at ease. Finally, someone who understood what trouble siblings could be!

She sure hoped they'd find em soon, but if not... well... Connie wasn't bad company by any means.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:15 pm
Connie looked at her with a thoughtful expression. "It is, I usually try and keep it on the down low...Dillys gets nervous especially since we are lowbloods." He was her protector, and she was grateful to him for it. Sighing herself she smiled affectionately. The thought of another pair of trolls with matching hues and symbols was fairly neat! At least she assumed that was how they worked, she hadn't met the other troll. Whatever it was worth, she took Eilyas's word for it that they were sisters. She had no reason to doubt the other troll.

She felt the other take her hand. It was not the same hand she had grown up holding so often, however it was not an unpleasant feeling. Eilyas's hand felt comfortable within her own grasp. Connie gently squeezed back, holding onto the other girl's palm. The security it brought was calming at least. She wanted to hurry up and find both their missing siblings, but at least she felt a little safer now.

Flushing crimson she smiled sheepishly. "We make glass blown art..we live and work out of our hive. The business is called the Shore Shack..we sponsored several trolls during the Superstar event." She explained. "We make all kinds of glass blown wares..." The little redblood mentioned as they walked together hand in hand. "What about you?" Connie rambled on, pausing when she realized maybe she was talking too much about herself!

She didn't want to be rude.

The noise of the crowd wasn't so overwhelming, she had someone to pass the time with. Knowing Dillys was worried made her want to hustle, but at least she had found another friend! That was pretty important she figured.

Skyli Peep

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:15 pm
        Nodding sagely, Ely gently swung their hands together as both children walked along. This was… nice. Most of the time, though she spent time with a few business around Four Fronds, she really only had Chaeng to talk to. Having someone else to talk about such things with was amazing. ”I can understand the nervousness, although I am not one. It must be so tough on you both.” She of course did not add that she understood from a personal fear. That would be silly, to mention her own green hue so quickly! However, Eiylas still wanted to express her sympathies. ”It is a shame though. You should wear your twin status proudly.”

Glass blown art, hunh? Why did that seem so familiar… realization dawned on Ely, and she stopped right in the middle of the crowd to remark. ”Wait… were you not sponsors during Superstar Authority?” A large grin broke out on her face. ”I remember you… I think I applied to be one of the people who would showcase you. A competitor, if you will. I remember your art was amazing.” Damn be to hiding her failures, this was amazing. ”It must be fate we came back together! I had to drop out because I grew sick, but I’m stunned we come back to meet each other!”

Finally she let go of Connie’s hand, though only for a moment to do a double-peace sign near her face and grin. ”Shining small and bright like an LED, its Ely-Z!” She then giggled and took the hand back in both of hers. ”Most people only remember me for being Hemoanon during the competition though…”

leon_a_darkangel

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff