quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:21 pm
snazz it up

Austri stiffled a giggle. "You got it, boss~" She smirked, crossing her arms and leaning back some before tilting her head, stretching out a hand in an L shape. "Hmm~ What if you just... Put some nice wallpaper on it~? Then it'd look less... empty~ But, you wouldn't need to put anything physical in it~" Austri shrugged. It was some... suggestion... She guessed.

When turned to, the teen blinked several times. "Oh, really~? Well~ I've gotta bunch in my hive, if you ever wanna visit~" She then remembered her hive was a total complete mess. Thanks, Staglebro. "O--or~ Justlike~ Visit Lorata and Flydra's offices~! I gave them some of my work to, hehe, spruce up their places~" She giggled nervously.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:26 pm
gifted

Weapon. The word made her mouth spread into a wide smile. She was a weapon. Or would be one. This in itself was enough of a compliment to her.

At her next question, Austri blinked. She nodded. "Yeah~ One could say I was born with greatness~" Others would say she was born with expectations. She chose not to dwell on it. She glanced at the other out of the corner of her eye, curious. "Were you?"

Melancholies
emotion_bigheart

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:04 am
fashion statement

"Well..." Where was the line between discipline and morale? "I suppose. Just make sure you're not fooling around when we're in space. Work hard and you'll get a jacket just like that one." She smiled, just a little bit.

Well, Austri had a military issued jacket, but she didn't have the shiny golden pin on the front. Sarcel wondered about that, thinking about her and the other sirens.

i need pictures, pictures of seadwellers

"Creative?" Oh boy. Sarcel looked at her hands. The resounding, silent answer was no.

"I guess I've always worked on training my body rather than anything else." She never devoted time towards being an artist, or a musician, or an actor, or anything. It'd been work work work, military, fight, don't die. At least she had something to show for that; her arms were bulk under the seams of her jacket.

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

snazz it up

"Perhaps I'll make it a point to do that..." Sarcel was busy, but making sure her office space was presentable to recruits was very important too. "Where is your hive, anyway?" It might make good for her to visit.

gifted

Sarcel had her fingers laced together. She was thinking quietly. Finally, she said, "No. Maybe?" Her expression twisted up into something perplexed, "If I was, it came to me far later in my life."

"Did you ever read about the incident with the mother grub? It was probably before your time. She was very sick. Dying. A large group of us went deep into the brooding caverns to find a cure." Her gaze looked a little far away at the mention.

quite uneventful

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:44 pm
fashion statement

Just like this one. Austri beamed at her words. She would never fool around on duty. She would never be anything less than perfect in space, of this, she was sure. She was perfect, anyways. "Aye aye, boss~" She made a grand militant gesture with her hand.

"I never mess around in the line of duty~" Especially with Sarcel. She wanted to impress Sarcel.

One day, she'd have a gold pin.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:47 pm

Oooh boy. Just repeating creative clued Austri in to what she meant.

The greenblood thought a little more before clapping as if exclaiming-- Eureka! "We could use that~! Your body strength~ Maybe you could like, make something~ With your strength, y'know~" Lorata loved strength. And... using it... Uh. "What if you... Hm." Austri thought she was on to something, but her bright ideas ran out when they came to actually making things. "What if you... built her something...?" Austri sounded a little doubtful.

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:50 pm
snazz it up

!!! "Their offices are really, really nice looking~ They both personalized them like, so much~" A small part of her hoped she did not comment on her bringing up her hive by accident, but then she asked, and Austri laughed a bit unsurely before clearing her throat hastily. "I, aha~ Um~" She looked to the side. "Busthind~ Though like, I'm barely there~!" She clapped her hands lightly. "I'm a looot more busy in other places, like, in Civisect and stuff~" Places where more important trolls were, obviously, but Austri would never say that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:51 pm
gifted

Sarcel had taken a long time. When she finally spoke, the teen blinked up at her, listening intently. "Mother grub..." She probably had read about it. She'd read a lot of things, though she was never sure what was actually real and what was fiction. She loved it all anyways. "I think I have~ You were there, right~?" She followed her gaze, wondering just what her idol was seeing, wondering just how much she'd seen out there, in her sweeps of life.

Melancholies
im so sorry abt how long this took ; AAA;

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:58 pm
fashion statement

Sarcel seemed content with that answer.

"Good." She said with an air of light, firm finality.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:59 pm

Sarcel made a face. "A sentimental approach..." She mused aloud. In that case, it likely would come down to attention to detail and craftsmanship. It had to be something that embodied the amount of care put into it. She was quiet for a prolonged, almost awkward amount of time as she thought about it.

"Would a handwritten card be too simple?" She said finally.

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

snazz it up

She blinked, "Busthind?" It was surprising. She couldn't really see it. "I suppose it makes sense that you would devote more time to the city, though. The mountains are a desolate place." She sighed wistfully, "Desolate, but peaceful." Sarcel got remarkably somber for a second, and then the moment passed.

"And a ways away. I suppose I'll have to scope out the other offices in the meantime."

gifted

She nodded. "Indeed. It's an interesting world down there. Really makes me wonder how wrigglers manage to survive the trials that were so difficult even to those so much older." She sighed, "We fought many beasts, but in the end we found it. This bizarre looking plant--" Sarcel's hands were trying to make out the bulbous shape. Something in her eyes had lit up at this moment of senseless glory, "And I was the one in charge with running it back to the surface! But you know, we all had done our part. It wouldn't have been possible without the combined effort of everyone present."

She deflated some. "Still, as I was returning back--alone--I was caught off guard by another creature. Actually, I had run right into another nest of them. They were winged and their heads looked like a leech--rows and rows of teeth--" She tugged her jacket down to show off the ringed bite-marl scar on her shoulder, "I wouldn't have survived, I don't think. I remember wishing I could disappear or vanish--I was very young, very terrified, Coriol. My eyes were screwed shut, I thought it was the end..."

Another pause, dramatic this time, "But when my eyes opened, they seemed confused, looking for something that was there and then wasn't. That was the moment I discovered my ability."
    quite uneventful
    say what

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items