Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] A Way With Words (Saigen + Mahmud)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or: Variable Varieties of Verbal Wit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:58 pm
        Given that there was some downtime before assignments were… well, assigned, Mahmud was at a loss for what to do. Already he had spoken to some of his friends, and as well he had spoken to some not-friends. Everything about his duties, he listened to five times already (not that it was particularly intensive). There wasn’t quite enough time to kill to go home, or back to the nightclub. No, there wasn’t much he had to do or could do at all… except one thing.

Smiling from ear to ear, Mahmud sat nearby the conveyers and scribbled down in a hard cover book. His journal was red, well loved, showing wear and tear, but was obviously of a far better quality than someone like him should be able to afford. Polair had given it to him, along with some books, and Mahmud cherished it deeply. From time to time he’d look up and about at all the commotion going on, at the throngs upon throngs of people pushing in and out, signing up here and asking questions there. From time to time a purpleblood at a booth would break out into hysterical screams.

Tapping a common stick pen against his lips for a couple moments, Mahmud thought deeply before finally scrawling

I scream to the ocean, a roaring sea
                and in return comes no relief
                despite my desire to be soaring free
                the water washes over me,
                chaining me to my woes beneath.

Yeah. Yeah that’s pretty much a summary of how that guy must feel. A little more like standard poetry too, not slam poetry…but… he was actually pretty proud of this little rhyme. Being stuck talking to a crowd of idiots must be the shittiest job someone could have here. Later he’d have to check the meter of it all, but from what he could tell it seemed pretty on point. This was just for fun after all.

Despite being surrounded by trolls, Mahmud didn’t seem to care as much as usual. Under normal circumstances he’d be an itching wreck. When it was time to write poetry though, or to build, he finally felt at ease. This was his dominion, where he felt he could do well. And given the radiating grin he gave, it’d be obvious to any troll this was one happy guy.

blackbird cake

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers