Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META-PRP] Hello Sergeant (Sarcel & Hemera)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:13 pm
    One of the many familiar names that had cropped up on the new recruit reports was that of Hemera Moachm, a tealblood that Sarcel remembered from the murder-fun-party all those sweeps ago. It was nice to see her doing something so commendable with her life.

One thing that was a little strange though—and Sarcel wasn't one to doubt other trolls without reason—was the immediate promotion she'd received too. She'd been ranked up as a Sergeant, serving under one Eostre Diazzi, which was... fine, but she wanted to meet the troll too, or at least meet who the troll had grown into. Besides, Sarcel decided it was her job as Lieutenant to get personally acquainted with the growing military numbers.

She knocked on the door to Mera's shiny new office. "Hemera Moachm?" She peeked in through the door, "Lieutenant Sarcel Cincil here. I was wondering if you had a moment."

Gl!tch~

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:05 pm
"Yes?" Her immediate response to her name being spoken, Mera looked up from her sudoku paperwork, before processing what was said to her after. Oh- a lieutenant. At her door already. A mix of surprised and intimidated, Hemera stood to attention. Rigid and knowing her place. "Yes, yes, absolutely. To what may I owe this pleasure, lieutenant? I can offer a seat, coffee- tea, if you would like."

The face seemed...vaguely familiar, but she couldn't place it. And the fact that she felt such a way, without being able to figure it out, bothered her. One doesn't just ask a lieutenant where they might have seen them previously. She would just have to 'play it cool', as it were, until her thinkpan came through for her.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:46 pm
    Sarcel waved her hand, "Thank you, but I'll pass." She took a seat across the desk, her posture relatively lax. Whatever this was about, it didn't seem bad at least. "I just thought it would be good to become acquainted with as many of the new recruits as I could, considering we're all going to be up there in space together." Innocuous enough.

"Plus, I wanted to see how you were fairing. Since the party." You know that one.

Gl!tch~
short post go

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:12 pm
The party. The party... The party... New sweep's eve? No, wrong horns. Superstar Authority? Probably not, most there were on TV so much you'd never forget them. She quickly filed through the few parties she had attended during her teenage sweeps, then, getting desperate, her thinkpan tripped into the one big party she attended as a child. Flashes of darkness, escape, Elidae, and someone else, someone new, a blueblood, the horns-

Oh.

Understanding finally crossing her face, Mera...slowly...sat down. "The queen's ball. Yes. A sordid affair, that one. You...helped us out. Yes, I remember you. Such a long time ago. You were much taller back then." She tried smiling the embarrassment away with her little joke. "Elidae is also in the military now. But I suppose you already know that."

Mental flashes of Elidae as a child, versus now. Of Eridia. Of this Sarcel, who she barely knew. Her eyes were gray back then. For once in her life, time seemed to catch up with her in ways she wasn't used to.

But how was she fairing? The original quesion, perhaps left unanswered despite all she just said.

"I am doing well for myself- have been doing well. A lot of searching for my lot in life, I must admit, but I might have found it." Perhaps that part was self-demonstrative.

"And you- a lieutenant. For how long, I must ask? I don't want to assume time lengths, you must understand. Either way, congratulations. I find myself unsurprised based on our short encounter way back when..."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:57 pm
    Sarcel nodded, "I recognized your name on the recruit postings. Us Lieutenants were assigned to claim trolls, but you were already picked up by one of my... fellow associates, as it were." She shrugged. Sarcel had claimed Nahori, and honestly that was all she wanted to deal with for now. "I see you've already been promoted to Sergeant as well. Congratulations." She let her eyes wander the office for a moment.

"Officially? I haven't been a lieutenant for that long. Realistically? I think I've had this position unofficially for quite a bit. But as for the badge on my jacket--" She tapped it, "--I only got it when they opened up enrollment for the space expedition. I'll have to catch up with Elidae, though..."

She'd been snatched up by Kursha, of all the goddamn trolls.

"Too little time, I guess." Sarcel said, waving her hand. "There's a lot to prepare with, what with the threat of the undead..." She pursed her lips. "I presume your lieutenant already filled you in on the more unsavory bits of this mission?"

That was something where Sarcel had fallen short; she still needed to have that conversation with Nahori...

Gl!tch~

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:44 pm
"Yes." Though quite casually on Eostre's part, a rude little final gesture, knowing how Mera felt about fighting. Eostre thus far kept proving to be an enigma, needling in some ways while still trying to get Hemera to see her as a mentor. But that wasn't the topic at hand. "I haven't heard much about it otherwise. Or, at all, really. I'm assuming there's a reason for keeping it quiet." Because trolls did like to talk, and public knowledge tended to turn out very public.

"Either way, I'm prepared to do whatever I can to help reclaim those spaceships. It's unfortunate that we will have to fight through them, as if perishing in a Vast Glub wasn't enough." You serve for Alternia, die for Alternia, then Alternia has to kill you. "But at least once we put them down, they can perhaps rest easier once their corpses no longer roam without higher function."

But, she was rambling.

"I...am definitely prepared this time. For whatever may happen up there. At least I can definintely fathom that things can go wrong. Versus, well, that night we met." So young and naive, back in those days, with high expectations and no back-up plans. Even though she had thought she had back-up plans for her back-up plans. So foolish.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:14 am
    "Indeed." Sarcel wasn't necessarily bothered by the idea of fighting the undead, it wasn't anything different than fighting anything else, and they were already dead. Any cause for morals was basically moot as a result--not that Sarcel was going to argue against it. "We're definitely going to need all the resources we can get. I'm glad to hear you're ready for it."

No doubt that it would be a long, arduous series of trials.

"Although all I've been told is that there's confirmed reports of activity, nothing about... the size of what we're dealing with." She rubbed her chin, "No doubt it must vary from ship to ship. I suppose we'll just have to see once we get up there."

The blueblood sighed, "Either way. I'm glad to see you've been fairing well." That was mostly why she stopped by, that and to test the waters with Eostre's recruit. It didn't seem like anything weird or sleazy was going on, at least. Then again, if she wanted weird or sleazy, she figured stopping by Vidari's office would be her best bet, "I understand that you might be under Lieutenant Diazzi's command, but I see all of us as more of a collective team. If there's anything you need, don't hesitating seeking me out." Or other lieutenants, for that matter.

Gl!tch~

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:50 pm
Hemera nodded. She appreciated seeing someone else so composed. A true fighter. An inspiration, really. Not much more readable than Eostre ever was, but without the history she had with Eostre...well, it felt different. The best she could sum it up as was, more reassuring. Like she could talk to Sarcel comfortably versus Eostre. Both hard reads, but she had proof that Sarcel seemed dedicated. Hm.

Not that she should reach out to Sarcel and neglect to do so with Eostre. An idiot Mera was not, and spite wasn't in her best interest. She could, perhaps, bring up the discrepancy to Eostre sometime, to help set them on a better path than their current situation. Mera understood the opportunity Eostre gave her, but it was still hard to build meaningful rapport with someone who had toyed with her on the field before.

"Yes, of course. We're all in this together; if we can't trust each other, then it would make for a poor military. Thank you for your offer. I'm sure we'll speak again in the future." And, likely, Sarcel would keep climbing the ranks.

"I look forward to working with you, Lieutenant Cincil."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:21 pm
    "Absolutely." Sarcel hadn't meant to be a wedge between Eostre and her recruit; her offer had been in absolute earnest. "And if you need any advice or help on the physical side of things..." She offered a small, but polite smile, "I think there's much we could learn from one another. It's always good to have a growing repertoire of skills on the battlefield." Plus, Sarcel enjoyed a good fight. It helped her learn more about her subordinates and it gave her new perspectives on things as well. Everyone had a different fighting style.

"Anyway." Sarcel moved to stand, "We're both going to get increasingly more busy as the time draws near, so I'll leave you to your preparations. There's a few things I need to organize as well..." She offered Hemera a salute, "Good talking with you, sergeant. Be safe up there."

Confident with their conversation, Sarcel went to take her leave.

Gl!tch~
a tag for u! TY for the rp!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out