Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META-BATT] Second Impressions (Sarcel & Flydra) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:56 pm
Quote:
Sarcel dealt 7 damage!

You're too strong. It made Sarcel smile, and smile, and smile. Or maybe she was delirious from all the drugs in her bloodstream... probably that. More than likely. She was wobbling pretty good. The sheer amount of darts sticking out of her person wasn't helping her much either. She looked like a maniac really, with that way she was standing there, hunched over, breathing labored.

"That's--" She wobbled, her hands finding purchase as she slowly plucked the darts out one, by one, by one... "--Enough. That's enough... We're done."

Her skin was still blotchy, the light bending around her awkwardly as her invisibility still struggled to re-orientate itself.

"Good... good work. Dromen, at ease."

Quote:
    HP: 21/40
    Adult: +1 to damage rolls
    Invisibility (Novice Agi B): 0/1 used
    Adept Artifact Defense Style A (Swhings): 4/4

yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:25 pm
Sarcel called for the end of the fight and the tension in Flydra's shoulders relaxed. She could not have continued any further and was honestly grateful for the mercy the blueblood was showing. Wobbling over, she bent down to retrieve her prosthetic and started on reattaching the bits and pieces of it. It had been a hasty ejection which made things sloppy and more difficult.

"T-thank you for your guidance, Lieutenant." Her voice rasped and she watched Sarcel struggle to orient herself. Maybe she had gone too far with the poisons for a simple sparring? No, the blueblood had been trying to test her skills. It would have been worse to hold anything back. Flydra needed Sarcel to consider her strong enough to stand with the rest of the Sirens.

"I apologize for the effects you're experiencing. They will fade in time. For now, you should..." The tealblood straightened up and retrieved the commander's comfortable chair, steering it over for Sarcel to rest in. She would offer medicine to counteract some of the drugs pumping through the other girl but at this point, it might react badly to the combination of stuff running through her veins. Waiting it out would be best.

Melancholies

Yamashii

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:41 pm
    Sarcel fell into the seat with a considerable effort.

"Don't apologize..." The room was spinning, even with her eyes closed, even with them open, the rising waves of nausea were throwing her concentration off. Now as she sat still, her legs really started to feel the effects of the numbing agent, her entire body felt sore, she wondered for a moment if this was what being drunk was like (and silently thanking herself for never figuring that out). "I was correct... you're not someone who should be--should be... be..." She swallowed, her mouth too dry, "Underestimated. Not everything is brute force, Flydra. You have something special, this knowledge..."

She was rambling half incoherently, but she also didn't seem all that bothered by it.

"You should--these techniques, they should be supplemented for training, special... special training. If you could resist this, you could resist anything. I think. My apologies Dromen, it's hard for me to..." Think, whoops. "I'm glad we could have this conversation." The fight, she meant the fight, god dammit.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:47 pm
Her pumpbiscuit was bursting with pride at Sarcel's praise of her techniques. She was nowhere near good enough to take on the blueblood with any chance of winning but the lieutenant had seen potential in her and that was what mattered. It had been an honor to get a beat down from one of Alternia's strongest soldiers. She flushed and bowed her head.

"Thank you. I will continue to polish these methods so they may be used for training purposes as well as develop new techniques to defeat our enemies. Some fights are best fought at a molecular level." Sarcel was having trouble articulating herself which made sense, given the cocktail of toxins pulsing through her at the moment.

"I would be happy to help you build a resistance to them at a later time. For now, shall I leave you to rest?" Flydra wanted to talk more with the commander but didn't think this to be the best time for Sarcel.

Melancholies

Yamashii

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:53 am
    "I... Yes." Her tongue felt thick in her mouth, foreign. "Make sure you patch up. Training is good, but it can't... get in the way of our objectives." Her eyes had drifted shut somewhere along the lines, if only to keep the room from spinning. "Can't have--no, I'm making a fool out of myself. It's enough." There was a small laugh slipped in there, weakly. Flydra would, she hoped, understand. For as impressed Sarcel was with the tealblood, she hoped the tealblood was equally impressed with her, a trade of mutual respect. She didn't want any first impressions dashed on the second go around.

But it seemed like it would be alright.

"Later." She said with finality, "Later... I'll find you later." She tried to right herself in the chair, her eyes peeking open as she gave the fellow lieutenant a fluid, whimsy salute.

Yamashii
fin on my end! TY SO MUCH FOR THE RP!

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas