Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Take Your Time (Tevini/Stryke)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:38 pm
After the meeting, Stryke still had enough spirit in him to be ready to take on what was to come. Or at least he was fairly certain he did. Byakko's words still carried weight, as did his desire to be strong for the others of the Phoenix Initiative. The problem was his own demons still haunted him. Stryke was home, but they needed to branch out and risk life and limb to pull off the rebels push towards expanding, and one day building their own space program. His pumpbiscuit pounded loudly, making his throat tight with dread. He wasn't supposed to depend on Salamire Outpost like he did. He remembered the initial warnings and clues about the civilization that was out here.

He had excused himself to get prepared..taking the walk back to his hive slowly. Stryke rubbed his neck as he sighed. He needed to get his yellowblood disguise together and find his extra beetles for traveling. Forger Specie was a good go-to disguise. Unlike his redblood one, this was close enough to his own blood color. If he bled it wouldn't cause an issue. Yet he found his hands trembling as he held up the sweater to the disguise. Was he afraid? Logically it didn't make sense. He was out of danger...everything was okay now.

Stryke could still hear Scorpa's taunting laugh and visualize Flydra's serene smile. It made his stomach churn, he felt his body shaking just thinking about them.

Pressing his face against the clothing item he closed his eyes breathing in and out slowly to try and calm himself and focus on the present. Stryke clenched his teeth in anger, growling in frustration. He shoved the item in a bag, packing for his inevitable up and coming trip. space! plus i have work to do now isn't the time for this. If he just focused on the expedition and the vital information that would make everything even out.

Hopefully.

Doutei

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:09 am
Footsteps approached the familiar door. It'd taken her a little longer to leave the meeting, along with her companion, but she'd finally made it. Tevini felt ashamed it'd taken her this long to come visit again, especially after what had happened to him. She'd been at a loss of what to do, what Stryke would want after such a horrific event had happened to him once again.

But she was here now to set things right.

"Stryke, it's Tevini." She called through the door, knocking softly. She didn't want to intrude too loudly if he'd already settled for the night. Waiting quietly, she glanced at the greenery around them and tried not to fidget.

"I wanted to talk with you, if you've the time." She added as she waited for him to come let her in.

leon_a_darkangel
plz feel free to railroad her inside!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:12 pm
Stryke had just considered trying on his disguise..just to make sure he had everything. It was silly considering he had just packed it up, but his mind was chaotic at best. His head snapped towards the source of the door knocking. who...could that be? The yellowblood worried at his bottom lip.

Her voice was as soft as usual, but he knew who it was the moment she called out. Reluctantly he walked towards the door, rubbing at his eyes. Peeking out the curtains of the window beside the door, he confirmed it was her before pulling the door open.

The yellowblood looked her over. He then ushered her inside, trusting that she wasn't here to do harm. "i have time for you...what can i do for you?" He asked quietly as he closed the door. Stryke still felt somewhat robotic, he moved past the other as he sunk into the chair at his dining room table. A book sat within arms reach, a pressed leaf bookmark keeping his place. His shoulders sagged as he rubbed his neck, ignoring the object on his table.

Stryke struggled to muster a fake smile. He did not want to worry her, so he tried for normal.

Doutei

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:44 pm
She let the silence settle as they both sat. Stryke's smile didn't reach his eyes and she watched as he wearily existed.

"... I wanted to see for myself that you were in one piece." The redblood finally spoke. She'd heard about what happened when Etsali had performed that mission for her. Tevini hadn't imagined anything of this nature would have happened. It was chilling to think of what state Stryke would be in if she hadn't made that request. She couldn't handle the thought.

"I know you're hurting from what happened." Tevini continued, letting Stryke react as he needed to the subject. They both knew what she was referencing. She tried to touch the topic lightly and ease them both into this conversation. The air was heavy and she hated making the yellowblood uncomfortable. Still, she didn't think it would be safe to send him off to lead the mission in space without someone talking to him. He needed a chance to process things, even if he didn't really recover. If it made her a temporary villain to bring his suffering back to the surface, she was willing to play that part.

"And I know you're keeping it all inside, as to not burden anyone." Her eyes met with his at this. She knew this because she was the same way. It took the kindness of others, and the determination, in order to force words out of her at times.

"... last time we spoke, I said I'd be there for you." Her hand reached across the table, poised above his as if to take it. It shook as she wondered if her words would be able to reach him. Under the smiling mask.

"So... I'm here. And I'm not leaving until you tell me everything."

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:22 am
"...i am mostly fine." He spoke hesitantly. It was only a half lie. "and in one piece yes." Physically at least. Who was he trying to fool? Maybe himself if any role. Stryke felt odd trying to lie to her. The way the redblood looked at him or was almost like she knew he was wearing his emotional mask. It was unsettling to realize he couldn't hide with her gently forcing him to face reality.

Tevini's words hit home alright. He was afraid of letting himself think about the situation. Stryke needed to be strong he...felt his eyes blurring with tears. Well ******** mask tried to fix it's self, only to shatter into ash. Anger boiled inside his thinkpan as everything was forced to the surface. No! He didn't need to face this. Why was she making him confront this mess of emotions?! "no..i-i..how did..." how did you know? Wasn't she only telekinetic..? Or was it because she understood. Realization hit him. His teeth chatted together suddenly. Oh, he couldn't escape that piercing, knowing gaze.

Stryke unexpectedly took her poised hand into his.

The tears rolled down his cheeks without his permission. Too many sweeps spent being strong meant this was difficult for him. Yet she promised she was here, right? Eventually, the ugly sound of crying turned into only a small hiccup or two. She wanted to hear about what happened..? Reluctantly he began to tell her. "i was a living tessst subject, the..tealblood wanted to harness my psionics i guesss? her yellowblood moirail was her enforcer. every few hours was a new test. i am lucky it wasn't longer than a few weeks...but i was ready to die. now i keep waking up thinking i'm still there. i keep trying to focus on the present but i hear their laughter, and i look over my shoulder constantly! i..its..i think it's worssse than the crap with kursha!" His voice burst with emotion as he shook his head.

Inhaling slowly he raised a hand to his nose bridge as he pinched it slightly. Lowering his hand he met her gaze finally as he sighed. "i dont know whether to thank you or be angry...but i do feel better. i don't like..falling like that." He admitted with a genuine, albeit wry smile that actually reached his eyes. Wiped out, he watched her with a tired expression as he rubbed his eyes.

Doutei

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:56 pm
"You can do both." Tevini looked Stryke over with concern in her eyes, yet a comforting smile. The redblood did not expect him to have enjoyed remembering that. Remembering was like reliving, she knew.

"What they did was horrible." Tevini gently squeezed his hand. It pained her to have seen him cry like this. She wanted him to know, though, someone was here for him. Someone was here to see him cry- to tell him it was alright. He was incredibly strong to have gone through everything he had. There would undoubtedly be more trials like this in the future. But he didn't have to hide it anymore. There were people who cared about him just as much as he cared about others.

"It's okay to be angry. It's okay to be scared." She had experienced both of those emotions strongly during her run-ins with Flydra as well. Tevini took a breath as the image of those eyes filled her mind. No, this wasn't the time for that. This was about Stryke.

"I know that no one else can truly understand what you endured. But I promise... it will get better." Tevini continued. Her smile was replaced with determination.

"Byakko... everyone... we're all here for you." Not everyone knew about his situation but all of the rebels were here to support Stryke at any moment. It was a foreign concept to Tevini when she'd first joined, a community of everyone helping each other. She'd drawn back from it initially, not trusting anyone. But over time she'd learned. They were good people.

"I also plan to go into space for the upcoming mission. Cerpin too. If you need anything, we'll come running." Tevini segued into the second reason she'd come. She wanted to let the yellowblood know that she and Cerpin would be around. She would make herself available if he needed her.

"And if you fall again, I'll catch you." She couldn't protect him last time. But this time she would.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:08 pm
Stryke looked at her as she spoke, his eyes glanced away as he gently sighed. Her concerned look was hard to ignore, he wasn't sure why she was trying so hard for him..but he owed her. This was the most normal he'd felt in many a night. Her comforting smile and firm yet gentle words were soothing. It took him awhile to really process what she was saying, but it hit him hard how ragged he'd run himself. Stryke hadn't expected her to, but she had cleared the mental brain fog he'd been stumbling around with.

"...if you ever need anything, promissse me you'll come to me." He spoke finally, his gaze finally back on her. "it is the least i can do..i want to be there just as much as you have for me." He rubbed the back of his neck as he considered her words.

"i'm not used to taking care of myssself like this. thisss..is odd." Stryke admitted shaking his head slightly. He looked at her. "no, no one will. however. there are many around us who care. it's easy to forget that even when you are surrounded." The yellowblood thanked her quietly, his hand still resting in hers. It was an oddly comfortable to sit here like this with her.

As she directed the topic, he looked at her curiously. "ah. you as well?" He nodded in understanding. "i had spoken with cerpin briefly that was what he was saying...i am glad to hear that. i am not sure what we will face out there, but i know we will do our best." Stryke sat up, rolling his shoulders as he held his head up higher as he settled more into his usual self.

His eyes widened however at her words. She...would catch him? Stryke looked at her with a serious expression. "should you need it..i would shield you just the same." He meant it, both in a literal and metaphysical sense. He smiled then as he stood up one last gentle squeeze of her hand with his own.

"i recall you wanted to try new flavors of tea. if we are going to stay and chat. i will make us some." He looked at her, his expression searching as he let go of her hand for now and quietly walked towards his kitchen to boil water.

"i believe you...and trust what you say." Stryke said simply in conclusion.

Doutei'

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:33 pm
"I'll remember that." Tevini nodded, at his request. She wasn't good at following through on those kinds of promises, one who more typically shut herself away in her room when she was upset. Seeing someone else do it certainly showed her how hard it was from the other side of the door. The redblood couldn't guarantee she would make good on the promise but she would try to remind herself the next time she needed help. Little steps.

"I hope he behaved." Tevini muttered nervously at Stryke's mention of meeting up with Cerpin. Sometimes her partner could be really obnoxious without thinking about timing or moods. Stryke didn't look too upset at the mention of it though, so hopefully everything was okay. The yellowblood released her hand and she watched him head towards the kitchen.

"Oh! Yes, that's right. We could use a little..." Her face flushed as she tried to force herself to make the joke to lighten the mood. They'd had a serious talk, now it was time to cheer her friend up. He was right that they didn't know what they would face once they were out there. So for now they needed to calm down and have one last evening of light.

"-sereni-tea after that." They shared a quiet look for a moment before bursting into laughter at the stupidi-tea of it. She'd tried! And at the very least, had succeeded in making him laugh. The scar on his heart was far from healed but slowly they'd get there together.

Little steps.

leon_a_darkangel
fin! thanks for the rppp

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas