Submit

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is Hells Gate, my weapons shop. I have what you want and more...

Owner: Muramasa Tomatsu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:29 pm
User Image

==== ====User Image==== ====

"You'll never know what hit you
Won't see me closing in
I'm gonna make you suffer"

User Image

Muramasa was in his shop behind the counter going through a pile of weapons he found during his hunt for new merchandise to sell. Clicking his tongue as some of the weapons were in bad shape but that was no problem to Muramasa for he could easily repair it and sell it like new. He sells his weaponry to any who needs his weapons. He looked outside the shop window seeing some people pass by which made the fire demon scowl as he wasn't very fond of humans for they were easily tempted and weak. To him he saw them as nothing more than food to his ilk.'Humans are disgusting vermin who are nothing more than a food source to my kin...pathetic that they cannot survive in times like these.'Muramasa thought before he got to work on repairing a broken shotgun.

User Image

"This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin
The Devil Within..."

I'm here: Hells Gate
This is who I'm with: No one
This is my current form: Human form
My song:

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:02 pm

_:_:_:_:_:_((User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))_:_:_:_:_:_

Lower than real low
Take your heart like a repo
Dug yourself into
A pretty mess that I made for you

·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ··

A while later Yuu stepped out of the shadows and into a familiar shop, Hell's Gate. He grinned and leaned against the wall, silently watching the owner of the shop in silence as he remained in the shadows for now. The shotgun the other was working on was in bad shape but Yuu had no doubts that the demon known as Muramasa could fix it, the man had a way with weapons. He also had quite the nice selection of knives that made the shadow user very happy. However he was getting bored now and spoke up, "Catch." At that Yuu tossed a gun to Muramasa and walked out of the shadows with a grin. "Found it at Aŭkcia Domo along with a few others, I'd be willing to trade that is if you want them," Yuu stated and sat on the counter.

·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· ··

I'm about to show
For the time you're gonna lose
By the time I go

Are you coming?: Hell's Gate
Move it or loose it: The owner
Just tossed something on: Lined with fur
Run with the beat: nothing at the moment

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:06 pm
User Image

Won't see me closing in

User Image

Without even looking in the shadow users way he catches the gun with one hand and sets it on the counter."Depends on what your wanting, Yuu... so any intel on any new toys for me to find and break in? You know how I like fresh meat Yuu.."Mura stated as his red hues blaze with certain hunger and a twisted grin appeared on his pale face. Mura enjoyed hunting down potential pets for him to break. Sure he could go through the Auctions but what was the fun in that? Besides, his ilk are not quite welcome in that false priest's domain anyway and Mura himself never liked that being at all. Mura looked to the nearly complete shotgun as he applied the finishing touches before walking from behind the counter and placed the newly repaired gun on the shelf. "At any rate I got in a fresh batch of throwing knives, you can have those in exchange for what you brought me.."Mura replied as he picked up one of said throwing knives turning to look at Yuu."Catch..."Mura cooed as he slung the knife at the shadow user as it flew past him wedging itself into the wall next to Yuu's head.

User Image

"This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin
The Devil Within..."

I'm here: Hell's Gate
This is who I'm with: Yuu
My song:

Specter_Cry

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:48 pm

_:_:_:_:_:_((User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))_:_:_:_:_:_

Lower than real low
Dug yourself into

Yuu chuckled when Muramasa caught the gun so easily and leaned back on his hands, still sitting on the counter. He then smirked when Muramasa asked if he had found any new toys for him and spoke up, "Not yet, but I'll certainly keep a look out now that I know you're looking, but remember all information from me will cost ya." It was at this point Yuu heard the familiar sound of a knife flying by him and quickly moved out of the way, hearing a satisfying thunking souns as it stuck in the wall. He then reached back and pulled the knife free before starting to examine it. It had a perfectly keen edge, the metal shining brilliantly in the light, Muramasa never failed to deliver. Yuu then dropped a bag on the counter and began to twirl the knife Muramasa had thrown as he spoke, "There's a total of five pistols, four revolvers, and a bit of ammo in there. They are in pretty bad shape but I'm sure a man of your talents can revive them. As for the throwing knives I'll be happy to take them off your hands, I could always use more knives." At that Yuu grinned and jumped down from the counter and waved the knife as he spoke, "Oh by the way I know I said I didn't have any suggestions for new pets but I do have some news on a guy in town the raiders want, seems King Kill's very pit dog broke free and he's now on the hunt for him, could fetch you a pretty penny if you find him, just a thought."

I'm about to show
By the time I go

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:19 pm
User Image

Won't see me closing in

User Image

Mura listened to the intel which piqued his interest as he returned to the counter only to stand in front of the shadoow user handing him the batch of throwing knives."Do you know where this pit dog was last spotted so I don't have to search this whole damn place just to find one runaway mutt? I also need a description of what he looks like so I know he is the one the raiders are after... this should cover the cost of your information..."Mura stated as he placed another bag down which contained a large amount of coins since Yuu's info wasn't exactly free and Mura could afford it. The demon was eager to begin his hunt as his crimson hues shine like pristine rubies. Mura continued to stand in front of Yuu waiting for an answer.

User Image

"This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin
The Devil Within..."

I'm here: Hells Gate Weapon Shop
This is who I'm with: Yuu
My song:

Specter_Cry

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:44 pm

Lower than real low
Dug yourself into

Yuu took the knives and looked them over with a careful eyes. He checked for sharpness, cleanliness, and weight. He also found the balancing point of every single one and all this in the span of the few minutes that Muramasa had been talking. He then tucked the knives into his jacket and smirked. He then watched as Murumasa placed a bag on the counter and picked it up. Yuu then opened it and grinned when he saw the amount of coins in the bag, sealing it up once again. He was right to mention the pit dog to Muramasa, he'd prove a bit of a challenge for King Kill's man which meant more entertainment for him. The city was amusing to watch as it was but this was proving to be much more fun, he always did enjoy screwing with people to see how they would take things. At that thought he tucked his hands in the pockets of his jacket along with the bag of coins and spoke up, "Can't be for sure where he was last seen since I have been busy today, however I can tell you that he scavenages mostly at night and gravitates to food and booze. Last I saw him he was still in his wasteland gear but news on the grapevine is that he has pale hair and yellow eyes. He's a bit on the scruffy side as well and comunicates mostly in animal noises, or so I've heard from some people who have come across him. However he's usually wearing a mask when I see him so I can't confirm that at the moment, though I can confirm that he does indeed use mostly animal noises, grunts, growls, he also has the habit of using a loud keening shrill of a cry to scare off people. His movements are also more liken to that of a large animal than a human even though he is indeed human from what I understand, or at least humanoid. He tends to resort to intimidation tactics though or using whatever tools he has on hand. He's also desperate and used to fighting in the pits so make sure to watch yourself around him, you know how underhanded pit fighters can be. Other than that though he shouldn't be too much trouble for you unless he has eaten then he might be a pain but that's it. However ol' King Kill has a guy looking for him, another demon like you so don't let your guard down." Once that was all said and done Yuu moved to the shadows before looking back as he spoke, "Might want to try the inn first, I heard a bit of a commotion in that direction on my way here, though the tora and his kitty might not be too happy to see you. Anyway have fun.~" At that Yuu waved good bye and then vanished into the shadows once more.

I'm about to show
By the time I go

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:31 am
User Image

Won't see me closing in

User Image

Mura listened intently as a grin appeared across his face. He has had experience in dealing with pit fighters so he wasn't too terribly worried about the runaway mutt hurting him much. Mura then looked to Yuu just before he vanished into the shadows."I'm not worried about the mutt damaging me... as for that shrill... heh, I have something just for that."Mura stated as the shadow user vanished into the shadows. Mura would then walk off vanishing in a veil of red flames.

User Image

"This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin
The Devil Within..."

I'm here: Hells Gate ==> Silver Claw Inn
This is who I'm with: Yuu ==> no one
This is my current form: Human form.
My song:

Specter_Cry

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
City of Ozymandias

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers