Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Leap of Faith Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:11 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon smiled when Sophia's mother introduced herself and complimented him on his manners. "Well I am a guest in your kingdom and I am the Prince of Zale, so chivalry has always been my forte. It is a pleasure to meet you ma'am, and if your ears can bear it, I would like to compliment you on your castle, I'm sure it is well esteemed among your allies." Absalon complimented as he saw the man walk to them and speak to Sophia's mother. "And you must be the King, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, could you possibly shed some light on something for me? Sophia swears that she is feared in the courts, but she's been nothing but a peach in our time together, so could you tell me if she was just trying to intimidate me?" Absalson asked as they walked through the caster some more. He walked with them to the guest room and looked at Sophia when they left.

"Who says I'll be sleeping alone, I have my wife right here with me," Absalon said and gave her a peck on the lips. Absalon did grow accustomed to sharing a bed with Sophia however, but he knew that if they had shared a bed their secret would be out. They wouldn't have to worry about his servant telling of their more carnal exploits as Absalon knew that she wasn't exactly proud of what she had witnessed anyways. Absalon closed the door behind them and smirked evilly. "Do you think that I should have come clean and told your mother that we have already consummated and that you aren't as innocent as you were when you left. I believe I could have stretched the truth a little more and say that we're planning for triplets." Absalon said

AceOfTears
[]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:55 pm
Sophia Darrington

User Image

Sophia couldn’t help but shake her head hearing Absalon being polite with her mother. However her mother had seemed happy with how much of a gentleman he was. However when her father came and hearing his question as she huffed, “I am too. Why are you in disbelief?” She asked Absalon. The King nodded at him agreeing knowing it would answer the question before they were gone. Still she didn’t want to deal with planning the wedding, dress, meals, venue and all the other things associated with a wedding. No doubt in her mind that her mother would be making her help out even if Sophia wanted to avoid it.

Her eyes looked to him as she felt the peck on her lips hearing him, “You know… I would like to but… My mother wants me to be innocent.” She spoke to him. She knew she wasn’t innocent anymore before looking over at him. Seeing the door close behind them hearing him as she shook her head, “No you shouldn’t have. I am not giving birth to triplets.” She spoke as she shook her head at him. Her hands touched his cheek as she smirked at him, before she moved away to move a false wall in his bedroom. “And here would be where… We can sneak off for you to enjoy your wife.” She spoke with a tease as she walked through the passage.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash