Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Singles! List updated, several Ice B'alam females. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:18 pm
Zakiax
PeterPan_da144
Zakiax
PeterPan_da144

I'm thinking she's not the nicest of B'alam, so someone who's willing to indulge her darker side and toy with others. Preferably a Dark Triber, but if anyone is able to make her feel emotions to want to bond, then it wouldn't matter too much

Lets see these ones I have who arn't really nice and tend to toy with others

User Image

Itzal is more lazy and likes to manipulate others to do things for him. One rp he blamed a nah for scaring off his 'prey' and then makes her hunt for him. Though his prey didn't actually exist he found it a good excuse.

User Image

Blu Drago hates pretty much the world and everything in it at this point. He's not very nice and tends to violence easily.

User Image
Zephar pretty much has two personalities his main one is evil and his sub personality is good. HIs evil one doesn't know about the good one but his good one knows about the evil one. He hasn't gotten much rp since i've gotten him though.

I think she'd hate to be stuck on the ground with her mate, so I'd have to say the first one is out.
Blu Drago... Hm... He's pretty cruel, so they'd fid nicely, but if he doesn't really care about anything, then he probably wouldn't have cared to pursue a bond, yeah?
As for Zephar, he seems the best fit so far because he at least has the possibility for emotions ranging far enough to actually want to bond, out of the two fliers. She would likely be very perturbed by the two personality differences, but she'd have fun toying with his "good side", and then relaxing and pestering others with his "evil side"

atm blu drago doesn't care about much he might end up in Morning Star's cult hopefully one day. but i do think he would like to find his other half so that he can raise his own little ones to be evil like him

Zephar's pretty complex to rp. There are certain things that set off him and other thigns that draw out his good side. His good side would probally flee from her truthfully so it might end up as a game of cat and mouse between the two of them if they ever did get mated.

hhhhmmmmm.......
Now I'm really torn xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:22 pm
PeterPan_da144
Zakiax
PeterPan_da144
Zakiax
PeterPan_da144

I'm thinking she's not the nicest of B'alam, so someone who's willing to indulge her darker side and toy with others. Preferably a Dark Triber, but if anyone is able to make her feel emotions to want to bond, then it wouldn't matter too much

User Image

Itzal is more lazy and likes to manipulate others to do things for him. One rp he blamed a nah for scaring off his 'prey' and then makes her hunt for him. Though his prey didn't actually exist he found it a good excuse.

User Image

Blu Drago hates pretty much the world and everything in it at this point. He's not very nice and tends to violence easily.

User Image
Zephar pretty much has two personalities his main one is evil and his sub personality is good. HIs evil one doesn't know about the good one but his good one knows about the evil one. He hasn't gotten much rp since i've gotten him though.

I think she'd hate to be stuck on the ground with her mate, so I'd have to say the first one is out.
Blu Drago... Hm... He's pretty cruel, so they'd fid nicely, but if he doesn't really care about anything, then he probably wouldn't have cared to pursue a bond, yeah?
As for Zephar, he seems the best fit so far because he at least has the possibility for emotions ranging far enough to actually want to bond, out of the two fliers. She would likely be very perturbed by the two personality differences, but she'd have fun toying with his "good side", and then relaxing and pestering others with his "evil side"

atm blu drago doesn't care about much he might end up in Morning Star's cult hopefully one day. but i do think he would like to find his other half so that he can raise his own little ones to be evil like him

Zephar's pretty complex to rp. There are certain things that set off him and other thigns that draw out his good side. His good side would probally flee from her truthfully so it might end up as a game of cat and mouse between the two of them if they ever did get mated.

hhhhmmmmm.......
Now I'm really torn xD
Now that i'm thinking about it not sure where you female is but Blu drago's more near the endless plains atm and Zephar is pretty much around there as well  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:25 pm
Zakiax
PeterPan_da144
Zakiax
PeterPan_da144
Zakiax
PeterPan_da144

User Image

User Image

User Image

hhhhmmmmm.......
Now I'm really torn xD
Now that i'm thinking about it not sure where you female is but Blu drago's more near the endless plains atm and Zephar is pretty much around there as well

It's been so long since I've been on and rp'd and whatnot. So I'm not really sure where she is either? xD But I'm sure I can figure it out once I read up on that area owo  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
PeterPan_da144

I love all these babies of yours heart but I can't decide who I want to offer towards them >.< except the lady from uh Oliver and Company because I have a Rottie from that and idunno why but I thought it'd be funny xD

User Image

User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

Hmmm let's see, in order of post:

Akhil might have someone. Dea and I are going to try him with her Dark tribe gal and see if they hit it off or not. So he is off the table at the moment. I'll let you know if anything changes there or not!

Chao Xing is off the market at the moment too. Though i'm about to make a post for her in the Meta ORP, so anyone is free to interact with her. Her and Qiang are going to test each other's Blacksmithing abilities ... as well as nerves XD for a while and see how that goes.

Bergljot is open, she has a few offers but I haven't found anything that fits her just yet. She's special, so she will likely be an RP intensive character. Since I hope to have her reach Magus stage some day.

Dhabba is a blank slate and totally open! Feel free to throw things at her and see if anything sticks :3

Lmao! I was honestly thinking the same thing with Rottie and Rita! So we could be on to something there!

NOW! MY TURN!

User Image
User Image
User Image

I can has information on these pretties please? heart

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:19 pm
Depawsit

I'd love to do lots of rp with Bergljot to help you out on that : 3 even if it isn't mate rp! I think she'd be cute with my ice triber, Alepou, because of the colors, or maybe with Cal, my earth triber. Both are totally blank slates, although I can see both of being a bit more serious about whatever it is that they want to do.

User Image tab User Image

Dhabba is beautiful and all my guys are blank slates xD Skye would be a very interesting contrast in color, but I also really like Q'il because of their oranges> Q'il, however, would be a bit more involved in the fire tribe meta. his father and sister are fire, mother is light, and his other two siblings... I think one of each? xD I have him a wee bit torn because his father would have probably stayed behind, but I have to talk to Manjula's owner to see what she'd do. but definitely at least Q'il and his sister F'yra would have been on the Phoenix side.

User Image tab User Image

Rita and Roscoe xD hilarious and I love it

User Image

Lemme see.... in order....

Amee is very similar to her mama, Karamela. Pretty hyperactive and fun loving. Her father was fire, her mother water. I need to also talk to the mate's owner to see where the father would stand on things, but I can't see Karamela or Amee wanting to stay, so they'd go live with the Phoenix. unless Amee found someone special to stay behind for~

Disa was one of the uh.... Valkyrie girls, I think is what it was called. I can grab her prompt here in a sec.

Disa is stubborn, hot-headed, quick to anger, and full of energy. Boundless energy courses through her veins, and she honestly has no other way to get rid of it than to rough and tumble with everyone she meets. Disa would rather solve problems with actions over words, and won't hesitate to jump on someone she sees as an enemy. Brash and bold, she has a hard time holding her tongue, and only listens to her older Colony mates, if she ever listens. She doesn't like being bossed around by those younger than her, no matter what. Flying is her favorite pass time, and she also quite enjoys hanging around in trees. Her dream is simply to be one of the best fighters in the colony, and she will do anything to get herself there. Which probably won't help in the long run.

The skies the limit for you!
You can become a part of the Battalion or the Division if you so chose!
How do you view your freedom?
Do you aspire to be anything in particular?
How do you view your Fledgling siblings?

My flight is what puts me above the rest! Not many others can fly like I can, and this gives me a grand advantage over the rest. Not that I'd need it, anyway. Most can't handle my fierce claws or sharp teeth when it comes to a fight. My wings just give me an advantage over the rest when it comes to fighting. They allow me to go anywhere and everywhere. I can even fly close to the clouds! When I am older, I am going to fly high above them, maybe even to the sun or moon! Wouldn't that be amazing?!

One day, I will be the best warrior in the whole colony! To be an Elite flyer and fighter would just be the best, and no one can stop me from realizing my dreams! Everyone will see that I am the strongest, fastest, and all around best warrior they have ever seen! *does a few loops in the sky*

My Fledgling siblings? Most are small and weak. Not many can stand up to me! *puffs out chest* They will never be as good as me, not so long as they continue to practice the way they do. They keep claws sheathed and are careful not to hurt each other. I mean, granted, I don't actually hack and slash my friendly foes, but that's just because I don't think they could handle it if I did! But when I train by myself? Practice on trees? I don't hold back, not one bit! If I am going to be a great warrior one day, why should I hold back in my training?

As for the last one, Iannwit, I actually just found a pair with Astoria for her >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:10 am
Depawsit
*Cracks knuckles*

LETS DO THIS!

New
Phone
Who
Dis
???
!!!

Somehow I missed this x.x
We've already talked about a few of these, though
In order:

Amee: Like I said before, she's pretty damn hyperactive, just like her mama, and I can see her easily on the Phoenix side of things
Furaha Siku is my Happiest Day FNAF baby, and I don't have much planned for her. I'd like her to be part of the FNAF colony, but she could also totally leave to be with a mate.
Disa, the Valkyrie. I gave you her little prompt already as to what she is like xD
Koudoúni, the little Jingle Butt, is a complete and total blank slate, but I'm envisioning her loving the different holidays and being very passionate about them.
Iannwit, the purple starry girl, has a mate already : /
Roscoe, as I said before, I'd love to see with Rita xD they're on my list of pairings, so long as you okay it, and I can set up the yolilitzl once he's certed
Genéthlia, the last one, but certainly not least, is also very much a blank slate.  

PeterPan_da144

[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces