• Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:58 pm
User Image

==== ====User Image==== ====

"You'll never know what hit you
Won't see me closing in
I'm gonna make you suffer"

User Image

Muramasa was growing highly irritated when the wolf demon was distracting him from capturing his prey. During such distractions he noticed the runaway mutt grew bold and ran through the flames. However, as he felt the the kick make contact, it did surprise him but it hardly fazed the high ranked demon. Watching them escape really angered Mura. So they wanted to play cat and mouse? Game on then! Mura clenched his gloved hand into a tight fist.

"Don't think you can get away from me that easily. No one escapes Muramasa Tomatsu. You'll rue the day you cross me... wolf demon."

Muramasa then stood his ground as a circle of flame rose up encasing the fire demon taking on a form he would hope to avoid using. Once the transformation was complete the flames vanished leaving a lone male with long black locks and skin the color of ash. His long tail whips furiously from side to side. With that the male vanished to continue his search.

User Image

"This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin
The Devil Within..."

I'm here: Abandoned Warehouse ==> The City
This is who I'm with: A wolf demon, a corpse, and his prey ==> no one
This is my current form: The Demon Within
My song:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Starving Dog

Kitty_Mew

C l e a r b r e e z e

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:10 pm
User Image
              x”D u k e” C a d ex; C r e a t u r ex

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═..══════

Farcical wasn’t quite the word, but it would do. Cade found himself alone, free of all irritants quite unexpectedly, and very welcomingly so. He briefly considered following his erstwhile ally, if only to confirm that the other was okay, but his own tatty condition stopped him. What, precisely, was he hoping to do, running around with one arm, slices and gauges taken out of his flesh?

It didn’t bother him much, exactly, but there was something inherently—undignified about it, something bad that struck at…what? His pride? He breathed out harshly once, bemoaning the loss of the arm he’d tried to implant, pulling his shirt aside to look at the new cut in his chest.

It wasn’t so deep. Some stitches and it would close up fine. Of course, the whole operation would be far easier with two arms.

Given his druthers, Cade would have preferred to establish a relationship with a legitimate merchant, someone who could procure the arm of someone basically his size. Someone freshly dead, and not killed in cold blood, would be even better. But given how the world was, probably he would come upon another corpse, and hope for the best. He had not yet fallen to actively murdering other people for their parts, but he could feel the possibility yawning. How easy it would be. How much more pliable the flesh would be to the needle. But no. He was not such a man; not yet.

And so his thoughts went naturally to—his previous ally. Cade was not naïve; he’d lived in this world fully. While maybe that hadn’t been true when he’d been a spymaster for his family, had played the games the surrounding families played like Hatfields and McCoys, squabbling among themselves, he’d certainly done so in the ensuing year since his rebirth. He was a fast learner, and he harbored no cute illusions about why he had been abandoned, left for this new fellow who was such a hot commodity. Lives were possessions; it seemed his ally was, as likely as not, a fleshmonger, an increasingly common type in Ozymandias.

Still, he had protected Cade when he was in need, which generated a debt. And that wasn’t something that Cade could simply will away because it would be convenient to let it fall away; as convenient as seeking a living, helpless body rather than trying to find a corpse for his harvesting.

He had left, and had been followed by—something. Something Cade did not know, but that had gray skin, and a tail, and had threatened with fire and seemed quite certain in its hunting capacity. Cade blew a breath out, a show of his reluctance aimed at no one, and went to find the other man. His own kind of hunting, done without anything supernatural but whatever magicks kept his existence together, focused only on the patterns of dust and silt his own exertions had made. As good as nothing, for some.

But then, he –had- been a spymaster, and his ally couldn’t be more than a minute ahead of him.

Kitty_Mew
              ”Starving Dog”
              ”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

C l e a r b r e e z e

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items