Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
The Burger Joint Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:25 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eve
Experimental AI
Reaching into her bag, she sorts through some more papers before pulling out one that covers her whole face, with a laughing expression on it, to show her joining into the laughter. Once that's done, she puts both papers up. "Don't be sorry. If I didn't want to cause some amusement, I wouldn't have shown you that. Now...for what I recommend...I like their barbecue bacon burger...and of course, I'm also a fan of their milkshakes. If you couldn't tell before...I really like sweet things."

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:33 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

"Alright then I'll go with that burger." he said as he placed the menu back on the table. He smiled at her comment for sweet things. "Then you should get one! My treat as a thanks for showing me around." he grinned.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:36 am

Eve
Experimental AI
Hearing Zeraff offer to pay for a milkshake, Eve nods. She takes her smile out again and puts it on, to show her gratitude. "Thanks." She responds. Though her curse prevented her from expressing herself, she still had those other means. "Is all of lunch on you, or just the shake?"

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:21 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

"All of it!" he answered. "Has anything weird happened around this area?" curiously he asked. He knew towns had stories. hopefully this one had a good one.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:34 am

Eve
Experimental AI
"Recently? No." She replies. "However, we occasionally have incidents surrounding an immortal witch who long ago, cursed the town and all of its residents. It cost a couple of lives back around Halloween, when someone's curse got out of control." She sets her menu down before continuing. "If you noticed anything strange about yourself when you moved here, it was likely the curse beginning to have an impact on you. As far as I can understand, no human seems to be exempt from the curse. Not even artificial humans."

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:37 pm
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

No wonder I felt strange as soon as I stepped into this place... Zeraff thought. If that was the case then I'm already affected and theres nothing I can do... Oh no... He realized there was only one thing that may be affected from him. He knew it well. He clasped his hands in front of his face, setting his elbows on the table, thumbs by his mouth. His mind was racing thinking of different scenarios on how and when it could happen. He looked around the restaurant. He got a bit paranoid and he felt as if everyone was looking at him. Zeraff started to inhale and exhale fast, "I can't.. I can't..." he said between gasps. "breathe... I can't..."

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:20 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
"Zeraff?" Anna asks, her face remaining without expression. On the inside, however, she was starting to panic, thinking that she had triggered a panic attack for Zeraff by dropping the curse bombshell on him. Standing up, she goes to his side of the table, and puts her hands on his shoulders. "Zeraff, you need to calm down..." Not really having any experience with this situation, and with the moment causing a bit of a scene, she motions for someone to call the paramedics in case Zeraff got worse. As they do that, she keeps looking him straight in the eyes. "Focus on me...and calm down...try to be as calm as I seem. Everything's fine. Those things I told you? They are mere inconveniences, if anything. You're fine."

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:22 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff tried to focus on Eve's face as she instructed him. He was still hyperventilating. He tried not to look around and and see the other people. He slowly begun to calm down. "Im... Im ok... Im ok..." he said between breaths. "Im sorry..." he said sheepishly with his head down.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:27 am

Eve
Experimental AI
"Don't be sorry." Eve says plainly. She pats him on the shoulder, then goes to the counter, talking to them for a moment. After a few minutes, she comes back with a bag which she had slid her hand through, and two to-go cups. "I got you a milkshake as well. Let's go to your house, get you somewhere that you find more comforting. I can give you the tour of the town later." She thinks about joking about having him pay her back, as he had promised to pay in the first place, but decides it would be an ill-timed statement, especially when she can't utilize a sarcastic tone.

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:13 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

"Yeah... that sounds good." Zeraff got his milkshake from Eve. "Thank you... Looks like I owe you." He gave her a soft smile. For some reason that attack took a lot out of him. It was stronger. He decided not to think too much about it in risk that he would panic again. Zeraff started to walk out the door and take Eve to his house.

(Exit)

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:27 am

Eve
Experimental AI
With a wave of her now free hand, she dismisses his latter statement. "You owe me nothing. I'm the one who triggered that incident in the first place, so let's just call it even." With that said, she follows him out the door and to his house. ((Exit))

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:12 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November25thSaturday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
City of Obyvatelé