Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
You're Not Stubborn, I'm Stubborn!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:03 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

After a few minutes she sat up and stretched out her muscles. Before heading to the kitchen and started to cook the meat. Of course she was remembering the password and kept an ear open for him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:23 pm
As he was walking out of the bar he checked himself. Seeing if he had any blood on him. Finding some spots that got sprayed by blood when he killed someone. So he looked of something to wash it off. After he was cleaned up he headed back to the ship. When he got back to the ship with the mans head in a bag at his waist he knocked on the ships door. Telling her that someone was there so he could say the password. " Everfall. Now I' coming in Ozberga.", he said after giving her some time to get to the ships door to hear him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:25 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She moved the food to a cold burner and turned off the one. Before running to the doors with a towel in her hands. As she had washed her hands real fast. Of course she was hoping that he was okay and wouldn't need any medical help.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:38 pm
Now he opened the ships door. When he saw her he smiled at her. She would be able to tell that he had no wounds and any blood on him was not his. " Well It was annoying. But the job is done. And I got to be in a bar fight. Been a while since I was in one of those.", he said as he patted the bag at his waist. Though when he did it made a soft squishing sound since some blood had started to drip out of it.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:57 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She relaxed seeing that he wasn't wounded. Of course she cringed when he pressed well patted the bag. Though it was probably more likely cause of the blood. Now she turned around and started to head back to the kitchen.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:05 pm
As he walked further into the ship he could smell the food. " I am not used to having a meal ready when I get back. Thank you for cooking while I was gone.", he said as he glanced over to her with a smile. Then he headed into his room and placed the bag on his table. Once it was on the table a light red cylinder appeared around it and scanned the head. After a short while the color turned from red to green.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:16 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She gave him a thumbs up as she kept walking off. Now she calmed herself down and tried not to be sick. Finally she finished cooking the food. With this she started to pour their drinks and set their plates. When this was done she waited on him to come to the dining room area.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:20 pm
Right now he was finishing up some final work on this hunt. Though when he heard everything getting ready he left his room. Entering the dining room area he saw what she had prepared. He walked over to her and gave her a quick peck on the lips as a ' thank you ' for the meal. Then he sat down and was ready to eat their food.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:46 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

As they sat there and ate, she stayed quiet. "So, shall I just sit around when you go on the bounty hunts?", she asked him. Of course she partly wouldn't mind sitting around. Yet she wanted to fight and enjoy it.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:48 pm
He was half way through eating something when she asked him that. So he looked up to her and held up a hand. Asking her to wait as he finished what was in his mouth. " That is up to you. I may be your Captain but for the most part I am your boyfriend. So if you want to just stay here that is fine. But if you want to come with on hunts I am okay with that too. It not like I can make you do one or the other if you really don't want to do it.", he said after a shrug. Though he it was clear that he was telling the truth. Knowing that if she wanted to do anything there was very little if anything he could do to stop her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items