Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[drabble ORP] Side-business! (Toki) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:55 am
Slaughter excitedly watched as Toki took the beetle apart and moreso as she put the remains on. "You look amazing," he encouraged the behavior while feeling most pleased to meet an artist such as himself, though this one he felt far out shinied him.

He posed for his picture, even clearing his face for a broodier look and took the results happily.

"You are an inspiration," he added before returning to the party.

Quote:
Not full quoting you so as not to screw up your order but aaaaaaaaaah ty I love it!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:55 pm
"Oh, look, Shya, photographs are being taken there," Noelle enthusiastically voiced her observation as she tapped the ankle of the reaper sorceress beside her with a paw clad in a ribbon of yellow and pink stripes.

Shya looked from Noelle, her childhood friend foremost and also canine familiar, to the table that was identified with a "PHOTOGRAPHS FOR SHINY OBJECTS" sign. "Hmmmm, Noelle, for a photo, the question of what shiny object to offer would have to be addressed," she smiled her response to Noelle as she witnessed the Maltese-like familiar's reaction being some head-scanning motions to look around the immediate surroundings probably for something shiny.

"Do you have anything shiny?" Noelle's question to Shya somewhat confirmed the likely-just-for-tonight bunny's train of thought. Presently, she had begun to recall the fire that burned down the house she and Noelle once resided in with her mother before moving into her aunt's place. And, also memories of times before then ran across her mind. Noelle somehow, since as far back as Shya could remember, has had a long-standing interest in photos. And, the canine familiar would ask her about the ones in the photo albums that had met a fiery demise.

Fortunately, Shya and Noelle had escaped the same end but as she assessed herself for possible shiny candidates, the aftermath of that event was apparent to her again since for the most part her attire had not been determined between being borrowed or given by her aunt during a surprising sudden dress-up party for supposedly the more proper prom attire that she was now wearing post-makeover.

"Did you find anything shiny?" Shya let go of the tip of one of her bunny ears after examining its shiny level to look again at Noelle and start to shake her head to point out her lack of shiny belongings at hand.

However, Shya stopped short of the latter gesture upon abruptly remembering a particular detail when again she saw the striped ribbon she tied for Noelle that prompted her recollection now. "Hmmmm how about this?" Shya turned her head to show Noelle what she was indicating while she untied the ribbon with a bright glittery silver shine from the other bunny ear that was farther from the built-in decorations of the headpiece she was wearing.

"Yeah okay; I know I was asking you why you tied those eight ribbons when that headpiece was so ornate already, but at least that one is shiny," Noelle bounced in place. Shya wordlessly answered by simply widening her smile as she fondly recalled more of the antics of earlier today. And, the bunny ears was the one sure gift she newly received from her aunt today. Shya couldn't help the small chuckle now in remembering how flamboyantly her flamboyant aunt would go about gifting her such well-cared-for-but-old-as-described-by-her-aunt clothing items as hand-me-downs to wear post-fire incident. Her aunt's Parrot-like familiar would even add, "Yes, it is a gift again, a gift again, a gift, a gift."

Tail wagging with fascination, Noelle brought Shya back to the present, "Shya, now you can ask for a photo."

"Hello, how are you finding the prom festivities? And, I'd like to ask for a photo, please," Shya waved cheerily with her greeting to the shining photographer as well as offered the brightly glittering silver ribbon.

Quote:
[Quest Profile] Shya is a reaper sorceress who has so far luckily avoided spraining either of her ankles in heels. Noelle is Shya's canine familiar, she resembles a white Maltese.

PyroGoth
(( <3 f>u<;;;;ffff Once upon a time ahaha, and I must say that I love playing I spy what's newly shiny about prom!Toki <3 x DDDD ))

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:17 pm
"Gold! Gold is always appreciated here!"

Taking it carefully, Toki uses all ten viable humanoid fingers to shove the ring squarely onto the end of one antler.

User Image

At last, a couple who's willing to pose like a couple! This time, there are no unfortunate mishaps.

User Image

"Come again, fellow students! Bring more gold!"

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:32 pm
Two visitors shuffled through, not attending prom, exactly, but lurking around the edges of the place.

One was shoved forward by the other. A sparkling gold necklace was offered to the ghoul, along with a wink.

"Smile, Jove," whispered the former, and grinned.

(The chances of a smile, however, were extremely slim, and likely there was just a sad scowl.)

Pyrogoth

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:27 pm
"Ooh! What do they call this...emotional? An emotional student?"

The phrase (that no one uses anymore) is emo. Toki will never know this. She reaches over, clinking the whole time. She realizes there's no space left on her antlers. She hangs it on her face.

User Image

"Come! Smile! What a charming young man you are. Look at those freckles...come now, let's see a happy face--"

The camera flashes, forever commemorating this possibly traumatic (and legally liable) event in physical form.

User Image

kuropeco

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:06 pm
"Such incredible sparkle! What a large bracelet."

Toki slides it onto her wrist, completely missing the fact that the previous owner literally just took it off her head.

User Image

"Smile for the camera! Ahh, how pretty you are!"

User Image

People drift over, attracted by the beautiful student, and double-take in shock when they see the human(oid) pile of glitter behind her.

xdeathxbyxlovex

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:12 am
"This has been a most fruitful event, thank you for asking!"

Toki tries to tie the ribbon up in her hair, gives up immediately, and wraps it around her face instead. The heaps of jewelry make unnerving clinking sounds. It looks like she'll just topple over if you push her...

User Image

"Smile for the camera, both of you! Oh, your companion is so...vertically challenged...I know how that feels, my friend...it's alright, I'll try to zoom out -- ah, still not enough, hm?"

The shutter flashes, cutting off her rambling, and a freshly-dried polaroid shoots out.

User Image

shyanimegrl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:22 pm
Quote:
(( wahmbulance <3333333 Eeeeeeee to teh Shiny Toki and Shiny Pyro, thank you very, very much!!!!!!!!!!! f;u;ffff gaia_star ))

"This has been a most fruitful event, thank you for asking!"

Toki tries to tie the ribbon up in her hair, gives up immediately, and wraps it around her face instead. The heaps of jewelry make unnerving clinking sounds. It looks like she'll just topple over if you push her...

User Image

"Smile for the camera, both of you! Oh, your companion is so...vertically challenged...I know how that feels, my friend...it's alright, I'll try to zoom out -- ah, still not enough, hm?"

The shutter flashes, cutting off her rambling, and a freshly-dried polaroid shoots out.

User Image

shyanimegrl

While Toki somewhat wrestled with her camera, something dawned on Shya unexpectedly. When Toki prompted both Shya and Noelle to smile for the camera, the reaper sorceress and the canine familiar somehow also ended up in somewhat of a subtle wrestling match. And the brilliant photo confirmed that Shya had managed to hide to an extent more apparent evidence of the spontaneous tug-of-war of sorts between her and Noelle at that moment behind her smile-maintaining endeavor then. Yup, this could help with increasing the count of connected puzzle pieces with regards to what Shya knew about her friend Noelle. And, that Noelle likes photos but being in them not as much was said puzzle progress addition on this occasion.

"It's great to hear you are finding your prom experience here pleasing. And, thank you so much for this memorable photo," Shya expressed her gratitude with another cheery smile.

And now, Noelle was clearly smiling now also as the Maltese-like being added with bright gratefulness, too, "Yes, you really are a great photographer!"  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:21 pm
It wasn't Harrow's idea to visit the girl's photobooth, because there was no planet in which he cared enough about any of this to sit still and smile for the camera. Yaya, on the other had, seemed to be some kind of social butterfly: happy to be here, happy to participate in everything that was going on, and completely unconcerned by her date's stiff hesitation over everything and anything.

She was the one who hauled him in to sit down, all good-natured and maybe a bit amused. Harrow was the one who paid, once he realized that someone had to, slowly pulling the tie tack out of his cravat to offer toward Toki. It was shiny and expensive, and hopefully it'd serve, without ruining his look.

When the camera went off, Yaya was able to summon up a somewhat convincing smile, to look fabulous. Harrow, on the other hand, mostly just struggled not to frown.

beejoux

pyrogoth
they're just together as friends. or, uh, something like. XD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:55 pm
"So golden. So shiny!"

Toki takes the pin, but can't find an empty spot on her clothes. She starts eyeing it, a little mistrustfully, before realizing that the only empty place left is her face. Her face is space.

User Image

She sticks it into the recently-acquired ribbon. It hangs there, swinging dangerously right above her eye.

"Let's get a photo of the very stunning couple!"

The camera whirs, clicks, makes all sorts of camera-inappropriate noises, and a polaroid is spat out. Toki grabs it excitedly.

"Ah! So fast! Do I not own good equipment? And look at that. What a lovely sm--"

User Image

"Sm...smile! Yes, yes, v-very lovely! Thankyoucomeagain!"

and be blue

beejoux

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:24 pm
For a moment, Harrow just sat and looked at the little picture, his head cocked to one side. His expression was, frankly, unreadable: serious and distant. But maybe that was just his expression.

As he passed it off to Hadiyya, he cleared his throat. "Thank you."

It sounded serious, but extremely polite.

Beejoux

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces