Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Little Treasures (Sarcel & Dillys)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:47 pm
    Sarcel didn't make it to Civisect too often, but she made it out often enough that she had a vague idea of the layout of the city. Today she'd been here on a bout of military business; there were a few things she needed to check out in the base here, and Sarcel wasn't one to mind making connections within the other military units.

Regardless, it'd been quick, and now she was wandering the streets still decked out in her military regalia. A few trolls turned to look, others still went about there usual routines. She wasn't worried about any trouble.

There was one storefront that caught her attention though, and she thought hey, to hell with it, she'd give it a whirl. The glass baubles and trinkets in the window was what drew her inside of the establishment, her eyes wide as they gleaned over the shiny objects. Her lusus would like one, she thought, it'd give her chinchilla patron something new and smooth to clean furiously over and over. Also her hive was really empty; Austri had pointed that out. A lot.

"Hello?" She gave the back of the door a knock with her hand, lazy and quiet. Then she remembered that one didn't necessarily knock when entering a store, but whatever. Sarcel wasn't the most socially adept.

Hobo Pixi
sorry for the wait!!!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dillys and Connie had finally made enough beetles to open up a little hole in the wall shop in the city. They felt it was a better investment than having everytroll travel to their shack by their house. The shop was already well decorated with displays of their glass work and even some of their metal workings. Recently, Dillys had started making jewelry. If it started to sell well then he'd teach his twin.

This evening, it was his turn to run the shop... well mostly because Connie went out to hang out with her friend. The shop was a tad too small to have all their equipment for glass blowing to fit but there was enough space for a few of the smaller equipment. So there Dillys was, working some glass into a shell. He twisted hot colored glass into it, working it to form the indents of a shell. Just as he finished placing it aside to cool, he heard a knock on the door.

Dillys looked up, moving to open the door and prop it open with a door stopper. "Hello, welcome to the Glass Shack." He told the troll, stepping out of her way. He hadn't really looked at her until he took a step back. She was part of the military!? The redblood's eyes widened as a smile crossed his face. "You're part of the military? Thank you for your service!" He told her, "Is there anything I can help you with tonight?" He asked.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:40 pm
    Oh. A redblood child. Well that was a little unexpected. She couldn't help but smile in return for the thanks, "It's a tireless job, but there's really nothing better."

As she walked fully into the shop, she started to appraise the various glass work present. A lot of trolls would turn their noses up at this, but there was something to be said for lowblooded craftsmanship. Just look at Chittentown. The entire city was founded on their ingenuity. Highbloods might have the leisure time to devote to a craft as a hobby, but these were the trolls who did it for a living, and it showed. She'd spend her entire childhood cleaning things or listening to the whimsy of her mother, not making art.

"I'm just browsing, mostly. Do you make everything here yourself?" She was impressed, "You seem pretty young, is what I mean. It's impressive." A hand reached out to cradle one of the various pieces, her touch very careful, god forbid she break the damn thing.

Hobo Pixi

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dillys nodded to the older troll, letting her look around the shop. He wondered what brought her to his shop if she just didn't want to buy anything. Perhaps he just wasn't used to other trolls browsing since at his shack... trolls usually came by to purchase something.

The redblood rubbed his neck, "Yeah, my... friend.. and I made everything in this shop. We have even more at our other shop." He explained, giving a small smile at the highblood's compliment. "It took us a long time to master this craft but I think it was worth it. I love making things like these." He told her, rubbing his neck again. "...But it isn't really something I want to do when I'm older." Dillys smiled a little more, "One day, I want to join the military." He confessed. It was awesome that someone from the military came in but also a little frightening as she was a highblood.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:34 am
    Any trace of ambivalence faded when the redblood brought up his aspirations for the military. Sarcel's eyes were no longer on the glass baubles and sculptures, but on the child himself, her eyes sharp and tired and focused. "You do?" She sounded... impressed, maybe? Or at the very least interested. "It's not easy, but I find it incredibly rewarding. You should still focus hard on your craft until you're old enough, though." This time she regarded the glasswork much more warmly with much more interest, "It may not seem like a skill set that would help in any military work, but there's something to be said about disciplining yourself. Besides, it would be a waste of a good talent."

"Still, it isn't everynight that I heard about young lowbloods wanting to join." Her face got a little more serious, her statement hung up on wanting. Sure, many lowbloods did join, but many lowbloods also felt like they had no choice. "What makes you want to take up arms?"

Hobo Pixi

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas