Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Obyvatelé Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:52 am
User Image
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Stahl § Venerra
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished"
Where: Obyvatelé Park | With: Vivi | Mood: Calm

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Stahl couldn't help but blink momentarily at the mention of them being neighbours. So she lived on the same road...well, he supposed that he was bound to actually meet one of those living around him at some point, though he was susrpsied he hadn't run into Vivi before, he certainly would've remembered an encounter with the curious young woman. As she fired her answers as quickly as her questions, the male had to hold back a small laugh. She definitely seemed eager to share as much as she was eager to learn. It also seemed that they had a fair bit in common, though he wasn't sure if he'd be any good at paper folding, at least not into the shape of something anyway.

Stahl had barely any time to react as Vivi practically ran around the tree, moving just in time to stand and brace for impact as the shorter girl practically crashed into him. Before he could even begin to question what was going on, her own questions began to spill out one after another. There had been a number of different reactions to his craft, but none such as....excited as the one he was experiencing now. "Woah, slow down a bit." He said, lightly placing his hands on her shoulders to try and get enough space to breathe again...though having the wind knocked out of him apparently didn't stop his smile from sticking around. "So first off: no it didn't hurt..." He began, gesturing for the two of them to sit down again. Crossing his legs and placing his hands on his knees, Stahl tried to think about the best way to answer her. "I guess you can call it magic. It's not too obvious, but I'm not Human." He began, hoping he could take a second or two to think of what to say before the number of questions to answer doubled. "I learned the same way the rest of my people do, practice...though I like to experiment a bit more often, make plants and flowers that don't exist normally." Taking another moment, he contemplated another demonstration, but his thoughts made him recall that the last of his water went to the vine. "And I pulled the seed out of my mouth with my fingers, you saw that bit." He said jokingly, raising one hand up to rub the back of his head as he chuckled lightly. Setting it back down in his lap, he looked to the tree momentarily before looking back to Vivi. "Thanks, by the way, the tree seems happy with its new home."

{OCC: sorry for the long wait, time got murdered by work ;-; }

Vicar Amelia

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:38 am
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here | With:Stahl | Species:Human | Theme:Here | Outfit:Here
Come over to the other side of the stars
Off a secret shortcut through a back alley
To a hill where you can see the moon well

User Image

(Out.Of.Care; No worries at all!)

Vivi felt her hands on her shoulders, her face pulling away from his abdomen to sit directly in front of him as he tried to muster up all of his explanations. She leaned forward a bit with each answer, her eyes wide with curiosity and a beaming smile plastered on her features. Magic... It was magic! But if he wasn't human what was he? His people? He can make plants and flowers? The seed! The little lady needed a moment to mull all of this overwhelming information over... So invigorating! So wonderful Vivi pressed her fingers against her temples and let out a quiet hum in thought - evidently it was her strange way of processing everything.

Soon after, without skipping a beat, Vivi stretched her hands back out to cup Stahl's cheeks. "Stahl is magic!" She mushed his features together in an expressional amalgamation - of course, if he would permit her such. "I'm really really happy!"

Wait. He said something. Ah! The tree, she had almost forgotten she was so excited. "I love helping, no thanking. I'll help you plant more trees sometime."

Felfordulas

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:14 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November25thSaturday ⚜