Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[drp] Prom Prep [ charmian/merry ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:20 pm
the perfect dress

Teeth worried incessantly at Charmian's lower lip as she pushed dress after dress aside, her speed growing as she became more and more agitated. "Why didn't you ask me sooner?!" She lamented, voice almost cracking on the last word. Never mind that she had dozens of dresses in her closet. Never mind that she could damn well make one out of vines and flowers if she needed to.

This was prom. At Amityville! She could impress everyone there and make them beg to have her attend!

A quiet wail filled the air as she turned to Merry. "Help!"

beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:57 pm
the perfect dress

"I, well," Merry began, shoulders rising in a small, helpless shrug. "Student council keeps me busy." They had been up to their horns in preprom planning and set up, and Merry had lost complete track over who she had or had not informed of the upcoming dance. Though in the case of a certain satyr, that had been quite the oversight.

Sprawled across the bed, the chimera watched as Charmian looked at dress after dress, and her lips twisted up to one side. "You know you're going to look beautiful in anything you wear or conjure, right?" Somehow she doubted that would sound as comforting as it was meant. Especially because she'd been on the receiving end of it on more than one occasion, and it had never once swayed her from tearing her closet apart.

Distraction did, usually, but she in this instances perhaps that should wait.

"What about that light magenta one?" A pale arm came up, finger pointing at a long, flowing thing in the other ghoul's hands.

nessihime

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:05 pm
the perfect dress

Petals fell to the floor as her shoulders drooped at her dear friend's reasonable explanation. Merry was lucky enough to not only go to the school her parents so desired for her, she was on the Student Council. Of course her Ma and Pa were just thrilled that Mia was friends with someone so connected, someone so promising.

She had suggested, more than once, that they adopt the chimera and leave her in peace.

Holding up the last dress she'd plucked from the depths of her modular closet (it was bigger on the inside) against her furred chest she fretted a bit. "You don't think it's too plain? I mean...it's just fabric."

beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:13 pm
the perfect dress

Her arm dropped back to the bed, and curled back with the other to serve as a pillow for her cheek. "As it stands, perhaps, but you can spice it up. Give it some blossoms and vines, make it your own."

Her tail was flicking idly across the floor, wings laying in a loose fold against her back. She looked utterly at ease and perfectly comfortable, but that seemed to be her constant state of being no matter where she happened to be.

She was enjoying this, despite the comforting attempts to calm the petite satyr. The ghoul was prone to fret over her clothing, and Merry found it absolutely adorable.

nessihime

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:24 am
the perfect dress

Dropping the fabric of her dress to the side, Charmian stuck out one hip and plopped her hand on it in a rather sassy pose. "That's so easy for you to say. You're glorious." Merry had every color of the rainbow on her pale skin, with wings that the fawn would have murdered for. Not murdered Merry, because she loved her friend dearly, but murdered someone.

But she did as was suggested. This dress was one that tied beneath the fur across her chest so that as flowers sprouted from her skin they were not at all impeded by the purple. It flowed down, somewhat sheer, to rest just above her golden hooves.

Turning one way, then another, in the mirror she frowned. "Merry can you hand me the scaly-looking gold belt? I think it needs...more..."

beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:32 am
lady of flowers

Prom was a busy season for a florist's shop located in the shadow of the Academy. Obviously this meant that Mia was forced to help out her parents rather than cavort with her friends like she would have otherwise much preferred.

Charmian could only grow flowers from her skin but her mother, a nymph who had lured more than a few unwary travelers to help her grow in power, could grow them from anywhere. It was quite handy!

Today she was helping deliver centerpieces for the tables and was, perhaps, dawdling a bit. "Merry! Are you hiding?"

beejoux

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:23 am
the perfect dress

It was hard not to preen a little bit at the compliment the fawn had just thrown her way, but Merry managed to keep her smile mostly under control. Mostly. "So are you." Though to be fair, it wasn't as if the chimera was terribly picky. Her eye for beauty was open open quite wide. But that didn't take away from Mia's beauty at all. She was a gorgeous thing. All petite limbs and long hair and gentle features that hide an attitude bigger than two of her.

An interested hum sounded as the other ghoul called on her natural abilities to take the dress from elegant simplicity to something more. It was always a treat to watch, and so unlike anything else Merry encountered from day to day.

At the request she's finally roll up to her hooves, cruising the room to grab the belt before moving to Charm's sure to offer it out. "Fits the theme."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:26 am
Lady of flowers

"No, I'm here!" A head emerged from behind a covered table. "Charmian?" This was unexpected.

Dusting off her wings and thus she got up and manuvered around the table so she could hook a spindly wrist and drag the fawn into a hug and a brush of soft lips. "What are you doing here?"

nessihime

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:43 pm
the perfect dress

Unable to help herself Charmian couldn't help but turn on her charm, using the belt to tug the chimera closer to her for just a second. Their cheeks brushed against one-another as she laughed. The sound filled the room, all light, and warmth, and heart. "I'm so glad you're here, Merry-love."

Letting one end fall she then wound it around her own waist, letting it rest against her very slight hip curve and posing in the mirror. "What do you think? Will I shame my lady?" The theme had something to do with kingdoms and while she had no idea what role Merry was playing in the whole thing, it was obvious that she was going to be important.

Merry always was.

beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:19 pm
the perfect dress

The taller ghoul gave a delighted, purring trill as Charm pulled her in closer, and she'd gladly tip her head to nuzzle her cheek against the other ghoul's, turning ever so slightly to lay a kiss on the edge of her jaw. "Where else would I be?" The fawn had called, and Merry and answered.

She wondered if one day she'd be have to make a choice between those that she cared for. She certainly hoped not. Freedom was important to her. It was important to the twins. It was important to Charmian.

Pale fingers loosened on the belt as the fawn drew it out of her grip to fasten it around her hips, and Merry brought a had up to her lip thoughtfully as she took a step back, taking in the full picture. "Not in the least. You'll be a vision."

nessihime

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:16 am
Lady of flowers

Unable to resist the temptation Mia leaned in for another kiss, drawing this one out until she all but smacked her lips together at the end with how pleased she was to be there.

"Didn't you know that we're part of the decorating committee? Or whatever it's called." She waved a careless hand at classifications; she had never been a girl that cared much for what something was called. Much like Merry. "Mom's been double-time growing. The greenhouse was almost bursting with all of this!"

Turning she picked up one of the crates she'd been carrying in and deposited it in Merry's waiting arms. Nested inside were several terrariums spilling over with several different colors of flowers, each one representing a House in the theme. It looked like a mess and that was somewhat the point. "I guess the idea is people can choose houses to represent and then wear the flowers? Which color are you?" She grinned.

"I need to plan to be loyal to my favorite."

beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:55 pm
lady of flowers

Oh, it would have been very easy to just melt into that kiss and get carried away, but here was really not the best place for it. Especially not when there were other students and gnomes running aorund trying to get things set up. But she was grinning as Charmain drew back, and she too licked across her own lips, savoring the taste of the other ghoul on them.

"It must have slipped my mind in all the excitement." Not that she was being reminded, she had known that, but there had been so much going on over the last couple of weeks that she was certain she'd forgotten a good number of things. If not for the semi obsessive note taking she'd been taking throughout the planning process of prom, she'd have forgotten much of her duties for the occasion.

Open arms took the offered crate, and she peered down inside it, at all the pretty flowers in their wild arrangements, before moving to place it on the table she'd been ducked behind when the faun had arrived. "These all look really great."

A pale hand dipped inside to pluck up one of the purple blooms, and she offered it over with a impish grin. "My color is purple for the evening."

nessihime

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:06 am
lady of flowers

Taking the flower offered to her Charmian didn't hesitate to stick it over her heart, letting several others follow in their wake so that a small sash of purple flowers was covering her skin. One extra at her shoulder was plucked with only a small wince to go back into the arrangement. It never felt good to have to pull flowers from inside of her skin; for humans it would have been like plucking an ingrown hair. Pain, pressure, then relief.

"I highly approve of your choice!" Which had quite a lot to do with the fact that Charm's natural coloring was a shade between purple and red, a truly rich wine color that made her father crave a bottle just by looking at it. Or so he said. No one took the man too seriously.

Linking their arms together she leaned in close, conspiratorial. "Think you can sneak off to give me a little tour?"

beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:40 am
Lady of flowers

It was perhaps the only color Merry did not have somewhere on her person, and as such, the flower stood out against the brightness of her hair and the back drop off colorful wings. And though it had not technically been her choice, that was the color assigned to the time she had being going for, so in a way...

It made the petite fawn happy, abd what was a little false credit to that?

A hand come to rest on a much darker one as Charm linked arms with her to lean on and whisper, and the delighted smile the chimera was wearing brightened into something pleased and all out devious.

"Oh yes, I do imagine that could be arranged." Glancing around, Merry made note of where the others are still working, and then lead the shorter ghoul right passed them and out the doors, headed for games tent.

nessihime

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:41 pm
lady of flowers

Deviousness was something that Charmian could not only recognize, she could greatly appreciate. Deviousness led to fun and fun was what her kind positively lived for. They were the kind that lured silly mortals to dance until they dropped over dead, whose hooves would trample the flagging mortals as they cavorted, whose wines would cause instant intoxication.

When flirting, Mia likened her kiss to these wines. Intoxicating, addicting, like nothing you'd find anywhere else. Merry could easily laugh and denounce it for the lie it was but her darling chimera never bothered. It'd also mean that the fawn had eyes for anyone but her chimera when they were together.

Interesting how that never happened but all of Charmian's needs were met. No need to look elsewhere save for a bit of amusement.

They made it halfway to the games tent before impatience won the battle and the petite monster dragged her companion behind a nearby wall, kissing her quick but deep. "Can't we find somewhere private?"

beejoux

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff