Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
FIGHT FOR YOUR KING [Dueling Bounty Board]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TiH Student Council

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:49 pm

User Image
gaia_crown gaia_crown gaia_crown

Off to the side of the main dance Sammy lingers by a large wooden board, all around her are bins of rubber and foam swords. You notice at once at the top of the board is a banner declaring:

GOLD DRAGON BOUNTIES

As you come closer you realize the bins of swords have hilts marked in the colors of THE NORTH & THE SOUTH

"So, will you fight for the one True King, the King In the North?" Her face darkens, "Or are you a Southern Warrior, fighting for the false Southern King?"

Regardless of you answer she tosses you a sword and a bag of colored stones. "Either way, go out, challenge others to a duel of swords. The loser will trade you a token, you can bring these tokens back here as proof of bounties claimed and earn Gold Dragons for your King.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:50 pm

User Image

"Here in Amity, we fight our battles with pride, honor, a sense of dignity." Sammy moved in her giant fur cloak hoisting her own sword up to point at a dummy. "I'm going to teach you how to fight proper, and so help me I catch any of you using FEAR attacks, or summoning a reaper weapon I'll crush you with all my might."

"First, you challenge another person from the other Kings army."

[align=left][b][size=16][/size]"IN THE NAME OF THE KING, I DEMAND COMBAT!"[/b]
[quote="Player Quote"] Characters Name Here [/quote]

"Then your opponent will draw their blade and answer your challenge."

[b][size=16]"YOU WILL RUE THE DAY YOU CHALLENGE ME!"
[quote="The Player Who Challenged You"]Your Character Here[/quote][/size][/b]

"You may find your opponent doesn't wish to duel. If that is the case, insult them and their pride for they do not fight for a King but for themselves alone and there is no honor in this. But do try not to be a complete simpleton and challenge folks while dancing with their partners. Be decent for the Old Gods sake."

Pointing her sword at a dummy she takes a few test swings. "Once the duel has become it takes only a few strikes to win!"

Dueling Mechanics

After following the challenge, and acceptance above the person who declared the challenge will roll 1d6. Then their opponent, and so on, and so on.

The goal of the duel is to win a high roll, best 2 out of 3. Keep track of how many rolls each player has won in a quote in the bottom of your post.

Dueling Stats

Round: X
My Wins: X
My Rival: X
My Kingdom: North or South

In the event of tied dice, you may chose to continue rolling off till someone wins two rolls over the other. Or both parties may agree in a tie and both take a point for honorable conduct.

Treat this like a normal fight! Add flare to your post as you and your sworn enemy trade blows against each others blade! The winner of the roll offs just barely slipping through to strike his rival and claim a bounty!

After the duel is complete, and hopefully no punch is spilled, no by standers ruffled. The winner gets to claim a bounty token from the loser. Unless of course, it's a draw and you both agree to exchange tokens for an honorable fight.

TiH Student Council

TiH Student Council

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:51 pm

User Image

After thumping a straw dummy a few times to show how one would use the pointy end of a sword Sammy moves back to the bounty board slapping a bone hand on the wood.

"And this! You summer children, is a bounty board. Here you can offer gold coins to have players hunt down another knight. By offering gold you can place a bounty on another player making them worth two tokens if you defeat them."

She pointed to the names of the student council members supporting each King, "You'll also see the names of the high Council here. Should you be brave enough to challenge us, you'll face a fight that you can't hope to win. But if you do, you'll get Three Tokens but be warned, your odds aren't good. You might also find other names here for special fights worth more tokens. As well as the names of those who've earned the most bounty tokens listed."

Challenging The Student Council

No, you can't fight the King, but you can fight their supporters! If you do, be warned, the council has been practicing and you'll be rolling 1d6 vs their 1d10!!

Should you have the courage and skills to outwit a council member they will reward you with two tokens, and you can turn them both in regardless if you've claimed a Gold Dragon today! (Winning also includes immense bragging rights, but be careful you don't upset the Council less your name end up on the Bounty Board....)

Claiming Bounties

After a duel is completed, copy a link to the page the duel is on and submit it to this thread with the following code, you will only get 1 Gold Dragon per day, but you can duel as much as you like and collect bounties for bragging.

[b][color=orange]COLLECTING MY DRAGONS[/color][/b]
[b]My Character:[/b] *name here*
[b]Link To Proof:[/b] *here*
[b]Bounty[/b]: *If you win against someone with a bounty copy the bounty from the board and paste it here!*

POSTING A BOUNTY

Has someone offended you tonight? Cut in line for punch? Sneaking a look at your special someone? Stolen a dance? Kissed your date? Given you the stink eye? WELL PUT A BOUNTY ON THEM!

Once an OC day you can put up ONE bounty for one of your characters in Prom.

[color=red][b][size=16]I DEMAND THE KINGS JUSTICE[/size][/b][/color]
[b]Target:[/b] Character you want to Bounty
[b]Player:[/b] Gaia Name
[b]Reason:[/b] Justify why you want to see them punished!

Bounties are the one case in which someone can fight someone of their own side. If you challenge someone with a bounty use the following challenge instead:

[color=red][b][size=16]"I'VE COME FOR THE PRICE ON YOUR HEAD, CRIMINAL SCUM!"[/size][/b][/color]
[quote="The Player Who You're Challenging"][/quote]
[b]PROOF:[/b] *Copy the Bounty Post Here*

After you've defeated the wanted, return here and claim the bounty in a normal post, but quote Miliardo Kason to let Sammy know that someone has won the bounty and to remove it from the board.

gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold CURRENT BOUNTIES AVAILABLE: gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

None listed at this time....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:16 pm
[[ Sept. 5: My gals are getting ready to go home. >u< ]]

I DEMAND THE KINGS JUSTICE
Target: Noelle
Player: shyanimegrl
Reason: I, Shya, offer a bounty of 2 Gold Dragons to the challenger who defeats Noelle in a duel. My reason for this bounty is because she's been laughing too much with regards to my first battle against walkers as well as even after that.

((Please feel free to start and quote me in a bounty duel prp and I shall tag as soon as I can 8 D))

Quote:
[Quest Profile] Shya is a reaper sorceress who has so far luckily avoided spraining either of her ankles in heels. Noelle is Shya's canine familiar, she resembles a white Maltese.

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items