Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Karma Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:16 pm
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ▃ ▂ ▁

Definitely, the bartender sounded like he was having fun, and she giggled slightly simply because she found his company relaxing, in a sense. Being an ambivert herself, she wouldn't mind being talkative, but it was certainly with people that she felt comfortable with. "Oh... I see. I actually started working at a cafe, so feel free to drop by in case you want some coffee and baked goods. I am one of the baristas working there." And as the barista showed her the drink, Yukina's exposed eye was staring at the finished creation for a second before taking a sip through pressing the edge close to her lips and tipping the glass gently. The taste of the citrus, together with the cold sensation of ice, hit her mouth and throat and she smacked and pursued her lips gently as she felt the zing.

"Now I want to bake lemon custard pie, though with limes instead of the lemons," she spoke frankly as a compliment to the drink. After all, she hadn't had those kinds of desserts in a long while. "And call me Yukina Koizumi. I live together with my sister as of this moment."

▁ ▂ ▃ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ▃ ▂ ▁

Mood: craving for something
Company: everyone in the bar
OOC:

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Species ◑ Incubus Zodiac ◑ Scorpio Housing ◑ Nahri District - 245 Vixen Road
Outfit ◑ Kimono of the day
Profile ◑ Here

██████████ « • » ██████████ « • » ██████████

While he was listening to her, Shirou was making another drink for a different customer. He was using the shaker, but set it down to hear her better. The girl definitely sounded friendly and there was no hesitation in her voice. "Well I am fond of coffee, I'm picky with sweets though," he responds as he finishes up the other drink and slides it on over to another customer, then returning to the girl's side. "But I'll stop by sometime, it would be a nice thing to see a pretty face first thing in the morning." Shirou flashed a smile at her and watched her reaction to the drink he made for her, it was satisfying to say the least.

Licking his lips as she named off custard and pies, sweets sounded nice, sure, but Shirou would prefer something much sweeter. He gazed right at her as she introduced herself as Yukina, then came back to his senses as she mentioned a sister.
"Oh yeah? Younger or Older?" Once he asked it though, he thought maybe that was too personal of a question so he continued, "I'm only living with myself and a cat right now."

██████████ « • » ██████████ « • » ██████████

Themes: Infected - Hopeless

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually likes to use galaxy colors.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

(OOC: )

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:37 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November20thMonday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:24 am
Yasei Jihi

Company:: Mature Lady
Clothing:: Today's outfit (Something for the bar)
Feeling:: Upbeat/Excited
Condition:: Healthy
Currency:: 400 EC
Items:: Cellphone and Pocketknife
OOC::
Ryan de Leon

He'd text Yasei about an hour ago that's he's still down meet her and it was at this time he was glad he'd hit Buff Gym rather than the Training Facility in the downtown area today. Though he liked testing his metal against other fighters to be sure his combat abilities were never rusty he knew only Buff Gym had a shower in it. It was quick and easy for him to wash up and be ready, and like clock work Ryan showed up at the bar. He felt a little out of place since he was alone but shortly after ordering a glass of water an older woman approached him. The stranger took a seat next to Ryan and before they started small talk he would shoot a text to Yasei.

To: Yasei
You close? I'm excited to see you because there was something I wanted to talk to you about.

So while he anxiously awaited for Yasei he would say on his stool up at the bar and make small talk with the mature lady; He happening to laugh a little at a joke she'd just told him.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:31 pm
YASEI

Yasei stepped off of the bus at a stop about a block away from the bar. This area’s probably packed on weekends.
She checked her phone, reading the most recent text from Ryan. She didn’t bother replying as she was almost at the bar. Something he wants to talk about? About the “curses”? Did he find out something since yesterday? Yasei had to admit, she still held out hope that there was some sort of reasonable explanation for all of the strange happenings in this town. Hopefully something better than a rumor about some bitter, magic hag sneezing, or whatever, on everyone who moves in! The thought of a witch literally sneezing curses was actually pretty funny to Yasei, and she hadn’t realized she’d been clenching her teeth until she chuckled at it. As she stepped into the bar, Yasei took a breath to calm her nerves and looked around for Ryan.
She saw someone sitting at the bar who might have been Ryan, but his back was turned to her, and he seemed to be in the middle of a conversation. Looking around the room, one could tell it wasn’t exactly packed. Typical for a Monday night. No one else quite looked like Ryan.
Yasei figured she could handle mistakenly talking to the wrong person as a lot of her social interactions hadn’t been particularly smooth since she’d moved to Star Creek. (In the back of her mind, Yasei wondered if her social life had also been cursed upon moving here). What’s one more awkward encounter?
“Um, Ryan?” Yasei tapped the man’s shoulder, prepared to apologize if she had the wrong guy.

Company: Possibly Ryan?
Mood: Nervous. Curious.
Outfit: Frilled, sleeveless blouse. Burgundy skirt. Tights & flats.
OOC:

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:57 am
Yasei Jihi

Company:: Yasei
Feeling:: Upbeat/Excited
Ryan de Leon

The conversation with that woman hadn't been that bad but a sudden tap accompanied by a familiar voice had Ryan smiling as he turned to see who was touching him. "Yasei!" The young Latino man practically leapt out his seat so he could come close and gave Yasei a hug, which gained a raised eyebrow from the woman he had been chatting with; a jealous smile flashing from the woman as she watched Ryan & Yasei.

"So this is the girl you were gushing about?" The woman asked. "No wonder you waited so patiently for her. She's beautiful." Ryan let his arms slide away from the hug and then blushed as he tried to act cool and defend himself. "I wasn't gushing about her, c'mon!" He try to smile away his embarrassment and play off the woman putting him in a spotlight, but the woman giggled and shook her head. "Cute how you've switched up your talk now that she's here." And with that the woman excused herself. "You two have fun tonight. And girl, don't worry because I got him warmed up for ya." The woman walked off with a sort of cocky smile at Yasei, her hips swinging as her high heels clicked with every leaving step.

With it just now being them two Ryan offered Yasei a seat, a gesturing hand to the seat on his other side, and from there he'd offer another kindness to kick off their outing together.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:47 pm
YASEI

The man turned around and Yasei was pleasantly surprised to see that she had the right guy. However, she wasn’t prepared for Ryan to jump up and give her an unexpected, but not unwelcome hug. She let out a surprised squeak and gave Ryan a pat on the back, unused to physically affectionate people.
As he let go, Yasei caught a glance at the woman seated at the bar. Yasei chuckled nervously at the stranger’s complement and thanked her, offering an uncomfortable smile as the older woman excused herself. Yasei starred after the woman’s receding figure in confusion at her final comments. Warmed up? Was that a joke? If not, that’s… kind of a gross way to talk about people….”
”She seems…” Embarrassing? Not quite. Overbearing? That’s rude. Pretty? Yeah but… ”Friendly.”

She sat down, placing her whiteboard on the bar and ordered a glass of water. ”So, Ryan?” Yasei figured there was no point in beating around the bush. ”You had something you wanted to tell me? About Star Creek and the...the curses, I guess?”
Yasei had a couple of theories of her own as to why all of these strange things only happened to people living in Star Creek, but she couldn't explain them in her condition. Besides, the only sensible explanations she could think of were... not so sensible. Things like a toxic water supply or a more complex government conspiracy. Not the best ideas she's ever had, but still better than an urban legend in her opinion.

Company: Ryan.
Mood: Curious.
Outfit: Frilled, sleeveless blouse. Burgundy skirt. Tights and flats.

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:58 pm
Yasei Jihi

Company:: Yasei
Feeling:: Worried
Ryan de Leon

The pat on the back wasn't quite what he thought was coming back to him but then again he was an openly affectionate kind of person and not everyone else is that way. He constantly has to remind himself of this and he guessed that with Yasei it was the same. At least maybe not so much contact so fast. Yasei's reaction to the woman however was something priceless to Ryan. He could tell she wasn't to use to people talk how the older woman did but from Ryan's background it was casual to kinda talk like that. No, the woman didn't "warm him up" for her but she did make him a little less nervous about talking to the girl he was gushing about.

He hadn't known Yasei for very long but there was just something about her that made her stand out of a crowed for Ryan. Like there was something special to her aura.

"Friendly is one way of putting it." Ryan smiled in agreement, his eyes glancing at the whiteboard and then back to her, but after her question his smile pulled back a little. She was all too right about what he wanted to talk about, and with a lift of two finger he orders two shots of whiskey on the rocks. "Straight to the point, eh? Ain't no better way to be." His drinks were served and his eyes gazed down at them but he left them for now and glanced back up into Yasei's lovely brown eyes with his icy blue stare. "There's something very wrong with this country of StarCreek. At first I thought this was a place of beauty and new beginnings, but I should have known that was too good to be true. The rumors about the curse might be superstition but I highly doubt it. I work for the government and it's a government that's scared enough about a rumour to create us Obyvatelé Warriors." Ryan paused suddenly and his gaze fixed upon a man sitting alone at a table and watching them two conversate. Taking a shot glass Ryan raised it up and smiled at the man, letting him know Ryan notices him before downing the liquor with a glare that didn't brake. The man noticed Ryan stop talking for a minute and then exited the bar; Not a single glass at the table the man left behind. "Sorry about that. Can't be too careful when talking about this sort of stuff in public. Anyways," His eyes now soften and his focused on his friend.

"The story goes that there was once a woman named Karmala who was in love with a man who treated her as if the queen of his world. The only problem with that was that the other citizens didn't like Karmala being with the man, for some reason, and so they'd get s**t from everyone all the time. From east to west, all of the citizens hated them being together. So one day the men of the town, of village or whatever, decide to do away with the couple once and for all. They broke into their home in the dead of night and forcibly had their way with Karmala in front of her lover's eyes so that she'd suffer a humiliation. But they didn't stop there. Then the men had the idea of burning Krmala's lover at a stake and made her watch as he was alive and burnt to a cinder. When the fire cooled and she managed to escape the men's grasp she held her dead lover in her arms and vowed to have revenge on every single living soul in StarCreek."

The story itself was a sad one and something that weighed heavy on Ryan every time he had to say it, but after a sigh he was ready to carry on. "From there on the story gets kinda fuzzy. Some say she left to live near the shoreline alone while others say she transformed into so hideous dog creature and roams the wilderness, but they all have one theme in common; They all say she's still alive and here in StarCreek." Ryan let's that information sink in, as it was bound to be a lot of info to take in at one time, and this seemed like the perfect time to take his other shot of whiskey while figuring for himself if he believes the legend of Karmala or not.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400