Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Anglia Grasslands
Certaynia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:45 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November23rdThursday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:07 pm
User Image

Clémentine Lauristen

Form: Humanoid Wearing: Armor Carrying: A Sword Mood: Peaceful Location: Certaynia Company: No one, Yet

------------------------------------------------------------

Clémentine stood in the mid-morning air, recollecting the events of
the past few days. The air was fresh and full as the wind swept over the green
blades of grass around her. In some places the grass was just below her knees.

With a blade of her own, and in a suit of armor, Clémentine was waiting for a
friend that had helped her when she made her dramatic entrance into town.
She wasn't proud of it, but at least she was safe. The Clémentine of last week
probably would have laughed at having her dream job so soon.

She smiled, determined to become a great warrior, and protect those she
cares so much about. And maybe, one day, her mother would even approve
of her as well. Unlike her mother, Clémentine didn't enjoy to be royalty. In fact,
she loathed watching the rest of her kingdom starve while they sat up top.

With a peaceful expression, Clémentine shook the thought, hopeful that one
day she would return and fix her kingdom. For now, she was needed here.

Lord Hedo

OOC: Sorry I took so long to start, I hope this is okay!

Frostfleur

Dapper Noob

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:09 pm
Yasei Jihi
I know you're on hiatus so I'll leave the text here
To Yasei: I hope you're doing better today. I'll be a work but feel free to text me if you need.

Frostfleur

Company:: New Girl
Clothing:: Today's outfit (Warrior Armor)
Feeling:: Friendly/Relived
Condition:: Healthy
Currency:: 400$
Items:: Cellphone and Pocketknife
Vehicle:: Ryan's ride (parked at Certaynia Transit Station)
OOC::
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ryan de Leon

Yesterday's patrol ended up being without incident nor problem. Fairly calm with not much to show the warrior, but in truth Ryan preferred things this way; Safe and sound. He's wasn't a coward by any means but after living off the streets for so long a calm and good guy life was a good change of pace for the wild child.

He hadn't received any text or calls from Yasei the other day which led Ryan to assume that she was alright but still he'd shoot her a message to be sure of his friend's condition. He was at a stop light so he had plenty of time, and while the hum if his car's engine continue on his eyes looked over the mission at hand. The message he received from the captain was that he was to meet with Clémentine near a transit station at Certaynia in the Anglia Grasslands district. He recalls his first meeting with the blonde woman. It was hard to forget how she looked that late afternoon when blood from scratches cover her almost as well as her own clothing. By his mistake he figured he to have been a warrior of theirs, and so he stayed at the barracks all night and tended to her wounds until the captain of the warriors came by.

He ponder about the blond woman every so often since that day she came into town. Now that he had the chance to see her again his worry for her called a little, though now that she was one of them, an Obyvatelé's Warrior, he was always gonna be concerned about a fellow member. Driving up to a parking area near the railway station Ryan had a moment to admire the construction while walking down some stairs which lead to the wild grassy area of this place. From what he's gathered the country thought well about having all railway zones to also having parking zones to accommodate most every citizen. He wondered now if his blonde comrade had gotten herself a ride yet as well; Ryan gallantly waving at some kids who were excited to see an Obyvatelé's Warrior while they were on a picnic with their family.

A tender wind galloped across the sea of grass causing emerald waves to dance as Ryan marched by and drew closer to a figure standing in the open field. With her armor catching the glint of the sun Ryan carefully approached her like the winds of fate which seemed tenderly attracted to her aura; The noblewoman and the rogue, and his words reach out like that first fated meeting. "I'm glad to see you're well." His voice, rugged but tender, match the small smile on his face which was filled with concern the last time they met. His eyes, though, now were welcoming instead with dread and his armor shined slightly as the weaponless man welcomed his partner for today. "We didn't have time for introductions last time. My name is Ryan de Leon, and it'll be a pleasure to work with you miss..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:48 pm
User Image

Clémentine Lauristen

Form: Humanoid Wearing: Armor Carrying: A Sword Mood: Peaceful Location: Certaynia Company: Ryan de Leon

As she stood, lost in her thoughts, her daydreams her broken by the sounds of rustled grass.
The sounds themselves had a sort of rhythm to them.
A few strands of hair ran across her face as she turned to see whose footsteps they were.

Clémentine was overjoyed to see that it was the fellow warrior that helped her.
She returned a cheery smile as he spoke. "Salut." she greeted.
The greeting itself was common among the members of her old kingdom.
She had a slight accent to her voice as she answered the fellow warrior, now known to her as Ryan de Leon.
"Merci Ryan, I am Clémentine Lauristen. The pleasure is all mine."

After introducing herself, she brushed her the hair in her face behind her ear.
"Quite a breezy day, hm?" She spoke, laughing a little as she broke the ice.
Clémentine couldn't help but be a little curious as to what they were going to do out here.
In the little while that she had waited here, there were no signs of anything that could pose a threat to Obyvatelé.

Lord Hedo

Frostfleur

Dapper Noob

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:24 pm
Frostfleur

Company:: Clémentine Lauristen
Feeling:: Friendly
Ryan de Leon

As he was greeted by her smile a feeling dawned upon him. As she brushed her hair with a smooth hand the docile sweet air whispered something about this woman. The way she spoke wasn't normal, not by her accent but the mannerism in which she expressed her carful words. He wasn't quite sure how to put it, words would not do for what he felt, but he felt there was just something special about Clémentine. "Yeah, it sure is windy. Though honestly, I don't mind it." His eyes shift from Clémentine's lighten violet gaze to look out to the grassy fields which sway back and forth; His own cold steel blue eyes looking rather warm with the rays of the sun. "It may sound odd but I like to think of the winds as one of nature's ways of speaking to us."

He remembered his mother being so spiritual and her words which gave him comfort but he soon shook his head thinking he must have sounded silly to the newest recruit. Taking a quick spin on his heels Ryan faced Clémentine again and carried on without skipping a beat. "Today we're going to be patrolling the Certaynia district in the Anglia Grasslands region. I've noticed you've got a sword, which is awesome to be starting off with, but do you happen to know how to patrol already? Like, do you know what it is exactly that we Obyvatelé Warriors do?" His mind flutter with curiosity, a meadow bird swooping by, and as Ryan patiently waited for an answer the little birds took to the grass near them both; The birds singing a happy tune as they ate with calm pleasure.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:50 am
User Image

Clémentine Lauristen

Form: Humanoid Wearing: Armor Carrying: A Sword Mood: Peaceful Location: Certaynia Company: Ryan de Leon

Clémentine nodded in agreement with her new friend.
"It's not odd at all! Many people that visited my homeland admire nature.
It provides relaxation for them. I think you're right.."
she responded, breathing in the breezy morning air.
It was fresh and full, allowing her to maintain her peacefulness from earlier.

With him here now, he continued on with the conversation.
She felt that he, too, was also quite relaxed.
"Well, the knights back home taught me the basics.
It's different for every kingdom, but the gist of it is to look for anything that could be dangerous.
Depending on the risk, we could fight it-
but if it's too high of a risk, we'd call in more knights."

She explained, a small moment of silence passing as she thought of more to say.
"Warriors are a bit like knights in a way.
They protect the people who live in a town or kingdom against any threats."

Lord Hedo

Frostfleur

Dapper Noob

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:04 pm
Frostfleur

Company:: Clémentine Lauristen
Feeling:: Friendly
Ryan de Leon

Ryan nodded with agreement to Clémentine's answer. "That's a model response. Basically you're right and what we do is protect the citizens by dealing with any dangers outside of the city. Typically we'll get a call about wildlife wondering around populated areas but sometimes we'll get something much more severe, like sightings of monsters." As Ryan tried to explain he felt that things would be best understood if he simply showed her how patrols go. "Anyway, today we're gonna go patrolling and check out this place for any disturbances. There's only been a report of a large animal roaming around these parts but be sure to keep your eyes peeled for anything else that may need our attention." While cops busted the bad guys inside the city, the Obyvatelé Warriors oversee the rest of the lands. Smuggling, distribution and production of illegal materials are just a few of the more serious stuff they would have to deal with. Yet on this day peace and good fortune might smile upon them just as the flock of small birds did while they carefully follow the duo, and eat upon the grass as they did so.

Ryan began moving out and leading the way deeper into the grasslands. While knights might be use to patrolling cities the warriors function differently. They were something like a ranger since their job delt with braving the wilderness but they were also like hunters and needed sharp senses to search for danger wherever it may be. "While we walk why don't we get to know each other a little better?" As the grass comb against their skin while they journey along the outskirts Ryan felt it a good time to try bonding with the now newest recruit. "I noticed your voice has an accent. What language am I picking up, French or Spanish?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:10 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November24thFriday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain