Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Petals on the Dreary
Leave of Absence Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:45 am
Sorry that i have not been posting. Between work and looking for a place I sometimes forget to but i'm good now and will reply before I go to work. I hope I didn't disappoint anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:27 pm
I will not be doing posts until the 8th of march due to exams. Afterwards I should be able to be active again.  

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:02 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Just thought I'd let you know, I'll be gone on a short road trip this weekend with family. So I won't know when I'd be able to return. Maybe late Sunday night, I guess. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:15 pm
Princess Zelda21
KawaiiYukiHime

Just thought I'd let you know, I'll be gone on a short road trip this weekend with family. So I won't know when I'd be able to return. Maybe late Sunday night, I guess. ^_^*

Oh well thanks for letting me know dearie, I certainly appreciate the heads up. And I hope you have fun~!  

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:21 pm
KawaiiYukiHime
Princess Zelda21
KawaiiYukiHime

Oh well thanks for letting me know dearie, I certainly appreciate the heads up. And I hope you have fun~!

You're welcome! I sure will! Still waiting on your post by the way. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:14 am
The next few weeks are becoming increasingly busy for me.
I'm hesitant to call a hiatus, but until further notice, I will be slow to post.
I will work on posts when I can and keep you updated.
emotion_bigheart

~ Yasi yum_tea

Lord Hedo
DragonMistress07

Yasei Jihi

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:22 am
Zombuddie

heya! just letting you know, i'll be on a trip for the next few days, so my responses might come a little late. you can start if you'd like o w o  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:54 pm
princess syub
Zombuddie

heya! just letting you know, i'll be on a trip for the next few days, so my responses might come a little late. you can start if you'd like o w o

Okay! I'm gonna say the scenario should be them having gotten lost along the trail at night~ Just to bump things up o3o  

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:34 pm
Sorry to have been absent for so long!

I need to announce a bit of a hiatus.

The semester @ my college is coming to a close in a couple of weeks. I'll hope to get back to the guild or, if not, update my absence by the weekend of May 5th.
And when I'm able, I'll update the old post I'd saved.

Lord Hedo

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

I'll try to check in, in case of activity checks/announcements. But I don't expect to be logged in for long stretches of time.

If anyone wants to interact with Yasei (character) when I return, feel free to PM me! Though I'm unlikely to respond right away.
Yasei is currently sick, unless there's a time skip while I'm gone. I'll retcon her absence in my returning post.

Thank you for your patience, all!

~ Yasi yum_tea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:07 pm
My deepest apologies for not announcing this way earlier, but I will be inactive for quite a while. Life has been pretty hectic- and still is, but once everything begins to cool down, I will start to resume posting as much as I can right away.

Serene ShangriLa

Sparkly Gekko

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Guess who's baaack?! emotion_dealwithit
My semester has ended! Though, I can't promise perfect punctuality as I've got a busy summer ahead of me. Not that I've ever posted with perfect punctuality.... sweatdrop
But I think I'm at a place where I can get back into the swing of things, slowly but surely. yum_puddi

So I'm calling the end of my hiatus! blaugh

Yasi ~ yum_tea

Lord Hedo

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

P.S. I'm deleting the post I reserved in the Kona Cafe. It would just be an inconvenience to everyone to go back and read details that aren't really relevant to the RP that's moved on.  
Petals on the Dreary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff