Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Special Delivery (Cynril + Byakko + Stryke)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life.
Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.
"Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

continued from here

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:45 pm
Carrying around another troll no matter how small sure as hell was tiresome. How did lusus do it so effortlessly? Stryke had adjusted his additional carry on at least a time or two, having to switch the little troll from one arm to the other. His arms felt like they would fall off by the time he could see the outline of the familiar trees of Salamire Outpost. Carefully he plucked the hood off Cynril's head to give him a better view.

"hey, we are almost there. see up above? that's salamire outpost. byakko runs the place. she is a great leader and an even better friend. hopefully, she's at her hive." He smiled genuinely. "jussst a little further, okay?" Stryke felt his feet pick up the pace just a tiny bit, the promise of being able to set the troll down in a safe place was reason enough to step up his pace. Exhaling, Stryke felt the tension and stress from their journey.

The terrain of the swamp was unforgiving. At least they were almost home.

Climbing would not prove so simple however, it would require a bit of effort on Stryke's part. He refused to stop now, they had come too far. This, of course, meant he needed Cynril's cooperation as well. Stryke set him down only long enough to coax the other troll to climb onto his back. That way he could piggy back him up the ropes and ladders into the Outpost above. "hold on tight, i'll handle the rest." At least he could time stop him if he fell...that was a small cushion at least.

Waiting patiently for the other, he took in a small breath to prepare himself.

The note was still fresh on his thinkpan. What had Byakko been up to? He did recall her absence not all that long ago, where the events between now and then related? How would the addition of yet another troll with unusual blood go over with the rebel leader? He would find out soon enough he supposed.

ImaginationsParadise

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:27 pm
Cynril loved avoiding physical work and appreciated the effort Stryke did by carrying him through the swamp. His curious eyes scanned everything, from trees to the occasional small beasts and it wasn't a scary view as he had originally thought. Was it because he was being carried by the strong yellowblood? Definitely.

Looking at the trees from Salamire with hid hood off made the child gasp in awe. "O-oh! Ok, ok, ok, ok ok..." He said quickly with a nod. He had to make sure to remember the name of the place and the boss troll Stryke mentioned. Byakko... That was the name.

Being lowered once more made the child a bit anxious, expecting to sink in the swampy grounds like he had previously. Stepping lightly on the ground, and making sure he'd not sink, Cynril looked up to Stryke just in time he had offered him a piggy-back ride.

"Um... o-ok..." He said, half-frozen in place, half hesitating to do so. in the end he didn't have any other option. And his legs would kill him if he walked some more. With shaky hands, Cynril held the older troll like his life depended on it. "S-sorry. I dunno i-if I'm doing this r-r-right."

"Is Sam... Salm... S-s-salamire n-nice? I-is there more food there? I love food..."
He asked with a twinkle in his eyes which later faded when he thought about the worst cases scenarios. "W-will I be safe there? I-I don't want bad things to h-h-happen there... I really d-don't..."

leon_a_darkangel
thank you for your patience!! <3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:25 pm
Adjusting the weight in his arms, Stryke carefully pulled the small troll away from his body as he eased him down onto the ground. The relief of not having him in his arms was momentarily glorious. Crouching down onto his knees he waited patiently for the younger boy to latch on before he stood back up with him. He should have done this sooner...it was much easier and safer with having his hands free for his weapons. Oh well. He wasn't an expert at this crap as it was.

"hm..? you are doing jussst fine." He replied calmly, as Stryke pulled himself up the climbing rope to ascend into the Outpost above. Thankfully it was a brief climb, one he was used to on any given night. "phew...alright then" Stryke smiled as he peered over his shoulder back at Cynril. "welcome to your new home." Gesturing to the expansive cluster of hives. He then shifted his arms back to make it easier for the exhausted child by supporting him as he walked onward.

"it is a nice place...one day we will improve things and will be able to expand our base...this isn't meant to be a forever solution. but it is a safe place for now." He explained. "yesss..there is more food, and water to drink. you'll even have a recupracoon to sleep in, there is a natural spring near by for when we need to refill coons." Stryke mentioned.

"it'll be okay... you will have other kids to play with and meet, and you'll learn and grow up as well as any kid can i'm sure." He shrugged slightly. Stryke's moved towards Byakko's Hive, eager to pass along his cargo to the designated troll.

Coming to a halt, he glanced down the way to his own hive that wasn't far from her's. Above his tree home were Muerte and Aprife called home. It was all familiar...something he knew he couldn't count on forever. Being part of the rebellion had taught him life was both fleeting..and volatile.

Reaching out, Stryke gave a sharp knock on Akko's door. "byakko...! are you in?" Stryke called out as he leaned all his weight onto one leg. This was not the typical present he would have liked to bring his friend...but it would have to do.

ImaginationsParadise
no problem!! <3

melona-pan
knock knock i come bearing gifts LOL

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items