[PRP] Unexpected Employment (Eckios + Trevel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:52 pm
Eckios shrugged slightly. "I can clean dat is fine... I know how to cook a little. Um... I have my catches I need to store if I am going to your hive right now.." He mentioned shyly.

Pursing his lips he smiled. "Oh okay. I've only been to two other trolls hives. Everyone's is different duh " He giggled, shaking his head.

Amazed when he mentioned he had two hives Kio stared in wonder. "Woah..." The one in question was enormous. Fiddling with his jacket he kept up with Trevel the best the smaller boy could. When offered to take his coat he shook his head, before realizing he would need to change anyway.

Taking the uniform the tealblood looked back to his lusus, then Trevel. "Can Mom come inside by the way..?" He asked before going into the bathroom to change.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:57 pm
Trevel shrugged, "I don't care if she comes in... unless she is dirty and has fleas." He told him, waiting for him to dress in the maid outfit. As he waited, he made a list of Kio's chores. Dusting, sweeping, cooking, dishes... It was at least seven hours worth of cleaning.

The highblood then tacked the list on the bathroom door before putting Eckios's food in the Thermal hull. He then moved to go chill in his house, considering what to pay Kio.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:01 am
Eckios wrinkled his nose. "She isn't dirty or has fleas!" He shook his head as he closed the door. Once he got a good look at the outfit, the child blinked in confusion. Tentatively he slipped off his own clothes and changed. Pursing his lips slightly he peeked outside the bathroom.

"Trevel..I have never worn anything like this..." He called out as he slipped into the main room. With the other not around Kio looked confused. Glancing around, he found a list of things to do. He squinted at the hand writing.

Eckios frowned. There was a lot to be done.

Rubbing his neck he decided he would simply start from the beginning and work through his tasks. Hopefully making Beetles would be worth it in the end. This seemed like an awful lot of work. With that Eckios set off to begin laundry and dusting as the paper mentioned.

Hobo
Fin. I'll get the other one up either tonight or tomorrow after work :3

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas