Submit

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I put a little of this on a little of that, and it makes a thing. What do you think?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:11 pm
Things were going pretty well for Wallas. In Chittentown, people were actually stopping by to place orders after seeing him in Superstar Authority (once they figured out where he was, anyway). Being on the stage at the finale really helped people recognize him, and he was starting to get a decent stack of beetles. Still, he wasn't going to be anything less than frugal. It never hurt to have an emergency fund, an emergency emergency fund, and a thrice-over-all-bets-are-off emergency fund.

At least one person had expressed interest in the figurines he had crafted from spare parts and placed on display at his Superstar Authority booth. Since then, there had been an uptick in their popularity, and so he had finally been able to indulge in what used to be a semi-secret hobby a bit more seriously. In one of Chittentown's plazas, he was sitting behind an improvised market stall that displayed a row of figurines cobbled together from various machinery scraps. As he watched trolls come and go, he thought he spotted someone familiar. For a moment, he thought he saw the older girl who had stopped by his booth during the event, but he wasn't entirely sure... so he kind of just kept staring in her direction and hoping his intuition was right.

Doutei
Here we go! Let me know if anything needs changing!

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:10 pm
It felt good to be back in Chittentown. While she'd enjoyed her travels around NHC and Civisect for the most part, it was here in the desert that she felt most at home. Walking through the market, the redblood was secretly pleased at the fact she could even feel sentimental like this.

'Is someone... watching me?' As soon as she felt comfortable a strange feeling washed over her. Glancing around, wondering if someone had found her she ducked into the shadows of a stall. Her scan of the area almost proved inconclusive until she started looking at the actual stallkeepers themselves. Was that? It was!

"You're the boy from Superstar!" The redblood approached his stall, surprised. She shouldn't be, for his booth had been set up right here in Chittentown. Still, she hadn't expected to see him again so soon! She remembered his performance with the robots and wondered what other secrets he had tucked away. These figurines were fun already and if he was creating dancing robots he was definitely capable of pushing himself even further. Nostalgically she remembered how she'd started by combining junk as well.

"Wallas, right? I stopped by your meet and greet a little while ago. I'm glad to see you've brought out your figurines again! Got any new ones to show me?" Tucking her hair back, Tevini leaned forward curiously.

Sami-Fire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:32 am
"Yep, that's me- Wallas Ziegel," Wallas said with a nervous grin. "I remember you, but... I'm sorry, I can't remember if I got your name." He felt bad about that, especially if her name had been on a request form. "And yes, that's right. To be frank, your request kind of... inspired me to keep making them. I didn't think people would be interested in them." Trolls were a practical people. Only highbloods really had the time or money to enjoy art like this, or so he thought. Apparently there was a higher demand for repurposed junk than he realized. "As for new ones, let's see..." He scooted some figurines around, eventually pulling out one that appeared to be wearing a cage skirt. "I just wanted to play with this part I found a bit. I'd seen a woman wearing a skirt like this somewhere, once... must have been a poster or something. I thought it looked cool, so I tried to recreate it, sort of." Though Wallas's confidence had been on the rise, he still felt compelled to justify his actions.

Doutei

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers