Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A good night for a getaway also some fun pranks to rile up a black crush biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:22 am
Akkira's master plan was in motion. She was lucky she'd gotten the tickets for the hotspring in busthind, but she probably would have figured out something, especially with her partner in crime. Akkira's hair was still wet from being in the hotsprings but she was otherwise ready for dinner. She put her weight on the blueblood and began speaking in her whiniest voice

"I want dinner, I'm starving to death," Akkira announced to her stonehearted companion and then went limp dramatically. " just dealing with your attitude is SOOOOO tiring, I need something heavy to restore my energy," Hopefully Cerpin was ready for his part in this venture. She had given him the exact time and date as well as access to their room if he decided to enter. How he decided to make a nuisance of himself was completely up to him.

stringency

Yamashii

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash