I have constant discomfort . Vulvodynia and Vestibulodynia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:02 am
What sucks the most is that my Dr said there's nothing to do. stressed
She said you are probably just more sensible than others.
Yeah, so it has been almost one year, the discomfort, pain is always there, sometimes less strong, when I'm lucky I have a few days with no pain.

crying

For people who don't know what it is, and don't wanna look up online.
I have vaginal pain, with or without pressure.
The most annoying thing... crying Pain killers doesn't work... and if it did work it is chronic I would have to take it every day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:56 pm
Chronic conditions are not fun, specially when they cause pain.

I have chronic asthma that I was leaving untreated for years. That finally caught up to me and I've been trying to manage it. Though now that I will have health insurance I've been trying to deal with my health in general, finally went to the dentist after 3 years and it's been determined I should get my wisdom teeth out. crying  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:43 am
cool4

I have chronic asthma that I was leaving untreated for years. That finally caught up to me and I've been trying to manage it. Though now that I will have health insurance I've been trying to deal with my health in general, finally went to the dentist after 3 years and it's been determined I should get my wisdom teeth out. crying
Why did you leave it untreated ? Is it because of the medicine cost ?
Removing wisdom teeth is no fun... I got them removed all 4 teeth the same day. You definitely need to take the pain killer pills.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:17 pm
Miss_XxAriaxX
cool4

Why did you leave it untreated ? Is it because of the medicine cost ?
Removing wisdom teeth is no fun... I got them removed all 4 teeth the same day. You definitely need to take the pain killer pills.
I didn't really have time to go to the doctor, I was commuting 3 hours a day to work and missing work meant not getting paid for those hours, I also don't have a consistent doctor so Every person I see pretty much has to start from the beginning of diagnosis, But I have insurance starting in a few months so I've been trying to create relationships with doctors/dentist for the city I am in. Now the Smoke from the BC wildfire has blown over so the air is extra thick.

I might be getting 3 or 4 out if the 4th one actually exist it's under the gums though. They need xrays to find that out. I don't want them to take my wisdom crying  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces