[PRP] Mistaken [Frendo&Sephos]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have a snack with me?

In the forest near Four Fronds

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:22 pm
It was a beautiful evening! The air was crisp and fresh, and the moons shone bright enough to create wild shadows along the forest floor, which Frendo explored with childish excitement, his large double-headed lusus tromping along behind him at the leisurely pace. As Frendo toddled this way and that, he whistled a tune to himself, and enjoying the gentle way the small bag of beetles he had recently earned papped against his leg in time to his little song. So far everything had been great! He had plucked a fresh harvest of scotch bonnets from his personal garden and sold quite a bit while visiting Four Fronds, and he still had plenty of night left to go searching for new specimens to add to his little patch of dirt, and maybe snack on so of the mushrooms he hadn't managed to sell! Nothing could ruin this night, the young troll was on cloud nine and nothing could bring him down!

He whistled a little louder as he paused to examine some young chicken of the woods, idly remembering the spot so as to come back later when it was ripe for the picking, before skipping off to the next interesting plant. It went like this for a bit before Laughdads smelt another troll coming within distance. Rightdad grumbled softly and Leftdad huffed at Frendo, calling him closer to them. They could hear the other trolls steps, which were far heavier then a childs. Older trolls were far more dangerous and the laid back hyenabeast quickly snapped to attention as Frendo lackadaisically saddled up beside them, obviously far less worried about this newcomer, in fact the little troll was nearly bouncing with excitement as his lusus sniffed the air. Oh boy, maybe he could have a picnic with a new friend!

"HEEEELLLLOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!" Frendo called out fearlessly into the forest, ignoring the growls of irritation from both heads. He was completely confident that this troll would be friendly! There was no way anything bad could happen on such a great night!

DraconicFeline
:3c what could happen!?

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:03 pm
stringency

Sephos was minding his own business, pacing about the forest that, in his mind, was ALL his home, taking care of the things that needed taking care of in his lusus' absence, and gathering what the forest provided when OUT OF NOWHERE there came a shout.

"Wha?!" Sephos jumped with surprise, nearly falling on his rear end as he tried to figure out what was going on. He leaned against a tree and looked around him wildly.

A shout - from another troll. Was it a dangerous troll? Was it a lost troll? Was it a hunted troll? Was it a troll doing whatever it was other trolls did, and a sign he should leave them alone?

No, it was a greeting - that had definitely been a 'hello!' It wasn't quite the same type of intensity that Punkie greeted him with, and it definitely wasn't her, but it was someone. And he didn't see anyone else around. Did he know them?

No. It wasn't anyone he knew - he knew their voices pretty well. There was always the possibility that they were greeting someone else, or a lusus, not him. No - he could see them now. The child was looking at him.

"H-hello?" he offered, utterly confused. Why was this happening? What did he do now? "A-are you all right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:43 pm
"OH! Hi! Issa lovely night ta be out onna walk, amiright!?" Frendo was the master of childish small talk, and his beaming smile shone at full wattage as he swung his basket of mushrooms, rocking on his feet while Laughdads watched semi-cautiously as the older troll stopped. Frendo continued to chatter on, though, unaware and uncaring of both the trolls confusion and shock and his own lusus' guarded behavior, "I'm doin' great! Thanks fur askin'. I wus actually jussa bout ta stop and enjoy a small meal!" he tilted his head and held his basket out to show the other troll what he had been carrying, excited to tempt this random troll into having a meal with him, because it was always fun to meet new friends!

"Der from my personal garden! I was gunna make some mushroom soup, since I brought more den I cud sell in da city, and it's too pretty a night ta not stop'n have a little meal outdoors!" which was all true, but mostly said in hope to help entice the older troll. As he spoke, Frendo also saddled up along side his lusus and began to dig through the pack harnessed on the big beasts side, producing a small dinky collapsible pot and holder for using over a fire, obviously already preparing for this mentioned meal. He even produced a small package of kindling to start a fire, and flashed another smile at the older troll, who still looked terrible confused(did he not meet many friendly trolls? Gosh, that sure would be sad if it was true!), and added a smooth, "Ya cud always join me iffin yur hungry? I make itta rule not ta deny someone anythin I can spare ta share! An I got plenty enough fur bothuh us!"

He sure hoped he could convince this troll to stop and visit. Nothing was better to pair with food then some company!

DraconicFeline

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:27 pm
stringency

"Oh it..." Sephos was still a little discombobulated by the sudden and energetic encounter, but he could assess the weather. It was pleasant and clear. "Yeh, it's good for a walk." He could agree on that.

Now for the rest of what the troll was saying, full of fast and energetic words. Sephos was oerwhelmed, but he'd been practicing with Punkie, and was pretty sure he'd just been invited to a meal. And the meal was mushrooms. Mushrooms were all right - not his favorite, but they were there, and they filled the belly in a pinch.

When they weren't poisonous.

"Sure." Sephos said, relaxing a little. He did like food, and he was... intrigued. "Uh, you're... uh, pretty far in." he said haltingly, "... Are you lost?"  
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games