Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:34 pm
"The night sure is lovely," Akkira's current ghost companion said wistfully. "The moons look so close out here!" the ghost then giggled as Akkira gently tapped her cane on something hard, maybe a cactus or something? it wasn't hard enough to be a wall. "Yeah, well, I'll take your word on that," the readblood said and took a step to the side.

"Oh.. sssorry, I forgot..." the ghost said meekly. Akkira just waved her hand. "Yeah, well, it's easy to forget someone as incredible as me can't see, so I understand," She gently swung her cane as she replied. "Just let me know if you see a person or something," they walked in relative silence for a little bit, the ghost companion only talking occasionally. "Hey who's that?" The silence was broken by the ghost spotting something... or someone?

Yushika

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:02 am
Tantoe laid on top of his lusus, who had decided to morph into one of her larger sizes. The story tall slime cat walked quietly, keeping herself as steady as she could manage in hopes to keep her boy quiet. She loved Tantoe, dearly, but the quiet moments were far in-between, she wasn't going to ruin this moment. Tantoe's eyes remained locked on the moon above them. Pretty. Sometimes, due to how active he was, Tantoe found himself surprised by how nice it could be to be quiet. Of course, it never swayed him into actually being quiet more often, but hey. He could still appreciate it when it happened.

Suddenly, SlimeMama froze, causing Tantoe to jerk upward. He glanced about, trying to find whatever it was that had ceased her movement - oh, it was just another troll. Shifting onto his elbows, he took a second to adjust comfortably on his lusus.

"Hello?" He called softly, swatting at SlimeMama when she released a frustrated 'hush' sound.

saihen

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff