[PRP] Breadpology (Jamie & Shun)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:18 pm
"This isn't a bad idea, is it?" In the hallway just outside Shun's apartment, Jamie looked like he might be talking to himself. There was a faint squeak from his hair and he continued, "I mean, I don't even know if he likes zucchini bread, but he helped me out with my gram that one time and I dunno it doesn't feel right to do nothing after what happened with Shiloh and the hunter..." Another sage squeak and Jamie sighed.

"I made it myself, so that counts for something, right? Even if he doesn't like it?" Looking down at the bundle in his hands, he pursed his lips. "I hope he likes it."

The door loomed tall in front of him, but after another moment of hesitation, Jamie finally knocked.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:21 pm
Upon hearing the knock, Shun just stared at the door for a few moments warily. He pretty much never had any visitors so the fact that he had one right now was a bit suspicious to him. Cautiously, he made his way over and peered through the peephole to see who was out there.

To his surprise, it was Jamie.

Furrowing his brow, he slowly opened the door to greet the boy.

"Delacroix."

saedusk

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:30 pm
"H-Hello," he blurted out awkwardly. "Um, sorry for coming by unannounced. I got the address from Shiloh..." Or rather, he'd poked around in their shared headspace until he'd found it. Honestly, that was the easy part. Baking the bread and showing up and knocking and even saying hello was simple compared to actually apologizing for being a d**k.

It wasn't that Jamie didn't feel genuinely sorry, but he was easily flustered.

"About before... the whole, um, attacking Shiloh thing. I'm sorry. Again. I'm really sorry." He held out the bread bundle. "I-I dunno if you like zucchini bread, but I baked you some..."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:32 pm
Shun eyed the bread once it was produced. It almost seemed as he wasn't really sure what to do with this fairly sudden gift.

"Zucchini bread is fine, but you did not need to go out of your way to bake some for me," he stated in a somewhat gruff manner. Even so, he did accept the loaf.

saedusk

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:40 pm
The loaf left his hands and a weight left his shoulders, if only a small one. "It's... it's no problem. I like baking." Then he shook his head, not wanting to let his own ramblings get away from him. Shun probably didn't care if he liked baking or not. "A-Anyway, I don't wanna take up too much of your time-"

Though Shun hadn't actually accepted his apology, only his bread, Jamie didn't want to be a bother. Bean, on the other hand, had no issue poking his snoot into things. He appeared from the top of Jamie's head, his dandelion poof all fluffed and wild. He squeaked when he saw Shun, scuttling down to get a closer look at the other human he'd been offering his squeak-tastic moral support over the entire trip here.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:44 pm
Shun opened his mouth as if he was about to say something, but Bean had shown up and squeaked at him. It seemed that his little cry had been heard, as Bonsai was now slowly poking its head from around Shun's ankle. It gave a small shy peep of sorts upon spotting the other sprout, as this was the first time it had seen another of its kind.

saedusk

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:24 pm
The way Jamie honed in on the teeny peep was like a mama bird finally finding a missing baby. "A-A sprout?" he muttered, stooping down right there in the hallway, eyes wide. Aside from the address, he didn't generally so snooping around in Shiloh's head for new information that wasn't freely shared. If he'd known about this sprout, it was news to Jamie.

Bean nearly leapt from his place on Jamie's arm, hitting the floor, a squishy little hacky sack. Scrambling to his feet, he slapped his tiny hands on Shun's leg and peered around at Bonsai, trying to get a good look at it.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:35 pm
Bonsai was tiny, even by sprout standards. It had a few small blue spots around its body that gave off a faint glow. Blinking at sprout, it seemed uncertain for a few moments, ducking back around Shun's leg quickly. It peeped again as it slowly checked around to get a better look at the other.

"...Yes. Beaumont turned my bonsai tree into one..."

saedusk

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:33 am
"Wow..." he mumbled, awed. They never failed to be adorable, these guys. The tension in Jamie's shoulders seemed to dissipate as he watched Bean trying to make friends with Bonsai. "Does... does Shiloh actually know about it?"

Friendly as Bean was and as much as he wanted to dive into this new relationship head first, he did have some sense of instinct, some ability to tell Bonsai was nervous. To make himself less threatening, the little lion maned sprout squished his body to the floor and crawled forward cautiously. He squeaked, something like hello.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:32 am
"He does... yes. Though he has not seen it in person. My bonsai had fallen ill and I had him see what he could do to heal it, since it was already somewhat magical in nature and I had no ******** clue what to do with it. Contacted him again when it began to transform into the little one down there," he stated, shaking his head at the thought. At least it got along with Kaji okay.

Down below, Bonsai poked its head back out and stared at Bean. Softly, it peeped out a greeting in turn. Then, slowly, it emerged from around Shun's leg.

saedusk

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas