Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] Bleached Bones & Fungus (Beel & Hart)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:56 pm
She'd asked Odal for some of his liquor, the 'good stuff', and he'd just shoved a large bottle of lemonade at her. Hart liked Odal, but the man was exasperating sometimes... He knew perfectly well what she'd meant; she saw that sly twinkle. But now, she was en route with some lemonade.

"BEEL," Hart said loudly, throwing open the door. "Did you hear? What are you going to do? Oh, I brought lemonade. Hello."

melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:46 pm
    Beel was in an unused office space. This was because his stupid ******** Noble compatriot hadn't shown up to claim a space yet, although he was sure he would, but this was just silly. Regardless, here he sat, lamenting the atrium and all the backbreaking work he'd put into the place.

On the other hand, there was a definitely weight lifted from his head. He wasn't bound to the Court, not like he was. It was... refreshing. Terrifying. Strange?

He jumped when Hart threw herself in, "Christ," He composed himself, "It's a little hard not to hear. Why the hell do you have lemonade?" Pause, "Hello."

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:37 pm
"Well," she said more sedately. "I suppose you're right. And I have lemonade because Odal is being stingy with the wine again." Hart sighed and promptly sat down in one of the chairs. Temperance had yet to do much with her domain, so Hart hadn't had to do much. Beel, on the other hand...

"So, do you want some? And what're you-" She paused and sighed. "Are you alright, Beel?"

melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:51 pm
    "Hardly!" The fetch suddenly exclaimed, "Everything is all, it's so—different, and that's not bad, but where the hell is Shiloh? He should be here setting everything up, he's shirking Hart. And my atrium, my beautiful, beautiful atrium—it's all gone." He sighed, "I put so much work into that. It was the utter culmination of my boredom."

"But I digress, I suppose. He'll show up eventually." He looked to Hart, "And... yes, I suppose. Lemonade does sound lovely actually. A shame Odal is being a p***k with the harder stuff." Beel waved his hand, two glasses seeming to come into existence before him, before he waved one over to his current drinking buddy. "But this will do. What exactly..." He looked to the glass, then to the drink she was holding, "Have you been up to? As vigorous as my tales of my tales of self desperation and despair are, I doubt that's hardly why you've come."

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:49 am
"I think maybe they don't even know yet.. like they can't sense the change. Lady Temperance used to drop by everyday and I've not seen her. though I set her up an appointment with Silk, so her bony little a** better show soon." Hart crossed her legs, a grumpy expression on her face. "Have you checked if anything remains were the old court was? The... hmm. bits of your atrium?"

Hart thought the whole plants thing was pretty, and surely a medicinal garden would have been lovely, but it was just plants. She wasn't going to say that to Beel, though. Instead she poured herself a glass of lemonade, then handed the bottle to Beel. "I haven't been up to anything, really. Just thinking. You've heard about the return to life, right?"

melancholies

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff