Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:49 am
"Yeah. Most'f 'em. The guy with teal hair n' the guy with the undercut and glasses are from here, pretty sure, but dunno 'bout anyone else." Alexis shrugged, finally seeming to realize their fingers were drumming away at the bench, and pushing their hands into their pockets instead. "Sorry for ramblin' at you about this, though. I'm just surprised nobody told you while you were there. Seems like we should make an informational packet or somethin'."

They blinked a couple of times, then. "Oh, yeah, sorry. I'm Alexis."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:02 pm
    "I mean, I had things... sort of briefly explained to me." Mila fidgeted, "Nothing about this alternate universe business, just that the charter was a thing and that it was hurting people. But it got changed now right? So..." She hmm'd a little bit.

"Well, I guess that's just magic, isn't it?" Mila laughed, sort of nervous, sort of amiable, "It's nice to um, meet you Alexis. I'm sorry all of this had to happen! It seems stressful."

Daekie

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:11 am
"I guess," Alexis said, annoyed, "that the whole fixin' the Charter would have been more important right then, but come on, people, wanting our lives back is kind of an important aspect'f the whole thing??" They gave her a tiny little smile, one that disappeared as soon as it manifested, barely more than an upturn of the lips. "Nah. 's fine. I've dealt with worse. N's nice t'meet y'too, Camila."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:01 pm
    "I wonder if there had been a me on your side, then... I guess she wasn't magic!" Mila laughed, but it sounded a little heavy, kind of forced. "Either way, what's done is done..."

She wasn't sure what else to say.

"Do you want some ice cream? There's a man selling some by the park entrance..."

Daekie

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:37 pm
"...yeah," Alexis said softly, "yeah, that sounds nice." They stood up from the bench in short order, moving their weight from foot to foot. "Don't worry 'bout the magic too much, alright? Don't let it rule your life..."

They grinned at her, a little more real this time, with a beckoning gesture. "But whatever the ********, honestly, let's go get ice cream."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:11 pm
    Mila seemed to perk right up from that, "Great!" A smile blossomed across her face as her hands clapped together. A break of sun in the desperation of a storm; that was Camila, apparently, as she broke through the dreary heavy topic with the promise of something sweet. It was something she was good at, anyway.

Plus she might've had a heart attack if the conversation continued, and that wouldn't be good for anyone.

"Here, it'll be on me. Don't worry about it! There's a two for one sale going on so it won't be that much. I think..." She tapped her chin, "I'll go... mint chocolate chip. Or rocky road? Ohhh I don't even know what he has though. Guess we just have to find out." She rose to her feet quickly, short, but not as short as Alexis apparently. "C'mon!"

Daekie
ftb on ice cream??? O: we can do more rp!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas